We gonna do it this year? Lookin to defend my championship to all who are interested. 8)
Definitely, 3 super bowls in a row with no championships is getting old.
Looking for the ring this year.
I will contact BMD_11 who is the organizer.
Sweet 1 superbowl and 1 ring for me :Fp b:r
Quote from: ocalamike. on August 04, 2010, 08:46:14 PM
Sweet 1 superbowl and 1 ring for me :Fp b:r
Just keep running your moneymaker sport.
This year, your gonna get yours.
Ok, just spoke to BMD, we are on.
Looking for teams now
Paul
Motoplex Matt
OcalaMike
BMD 11
Who else?
You said that last year Mr. T.O. is gonna save ur azz rolback1
Quote from: Paul_S on August 04, 2010, 08:48:41 PM
Quote from: ocalamike. on August 04, 2010, 08:46:14 PM
Sweet 1 superbowl and 1 ring for me :Fp b:r
Just keep running your moneymaker sport.
This year, your gonna get yours.
Hey paul post it up on tbrd and floridaatvriders I know Pete may may be interested.
We are going to have 10 tens only
Paul
Motoplex Matt
OcalaMike
BMD 11
Probably Crazy
Rick
I never played yall help me out ??? ??? ??? how do you play?
Ill give it a go again.
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 05, 2010, 10:00:01 AM
I never played yall help me out ??? ??? ??? how do you play?
It's a lot of fun, it helps...but is not essential (this is directed at OcalaMike ;D ) to have a good knowledge of the NFL, you pre rank players, we have a draft, you are given a roster and you choose which of your players sit on the bench and which play each week. Their real life performance gives you your score.
It is very well organized, but you really have to commit to play the whole season, many managers abandon their teams mid season, which is kind of frustrating for the rest of the mangers.
It's a ton of fun though and you are welcome if you want to try it out.
Ok thanks paul!!!if you guys dont get enough people that already know how to play then I will play.hey whats this hackin on ocalamike he has 09 champ under his name?
Paul is still bitter after last year. I was the # 1 seed for the playoffs and he was #2. We both cruised through the playoffs and met each other in the championship and in my first year in this leauge I smoked him! He has been to the final game 3 years in a row now and has not won it yet. He brings it up every time I see him and just cant take that some fat right wing redneck shoewwed him up! boho Oh and dont worry Paul I still love ya man! :-*
Quote from: ocalamike. on August 05, 2010, 03:23:12 PM
Paul is still bitter after last year. I was the # 1 seed for the playoffs and he was #2. We both cruised through the playoffs and met each other in the championship and in my first year in this leauge I smoked him! He has been to the final game 3 years in a row now and has not won it yet. He brings it up every time I see him and just cant take that some fat right wing redneck shoewwed him up! boho Oh and dont worry Paul I still love ya man! :-*
Kiss my second place azzz :P
Quote from: Paul_S on August 05, 2010, 04:18:13 PM
Quote from: ocalamike. on August 05, 2010, 03:23:12 PM
Paul is still bitter after last year. I was the # 1 seed for the playoffs and he was #2. We both cruised through the playoffs and met each other in the championship and in my first year in this leauge I smoked him! He has been to the final game 3 years in a row now and has not won it yet. He brings it up every time I see him and just cant take that some fat right wing redneck shoewwed him up! boho Oh and dont worry Paul I still love ya man! :-*
Kiss my second place azzz :P
Like I said rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
I might like to try this game Paul if you will show me how.
Right now, were looking at:
Paul
Motoplex Matt
OcalaMike
BMD 11
Rick
OPowersports
Herchell
Newmember
We got 2 slots available.
i am in
Right now, were looking at:
Paul
Motoplex Matt
OcalaMike
BMD 11
Rick
OPowersports
Herchell
Newmember
Dalequad
We got 1 slot available.
Quote from: NewMember on August 10, 2010, 06:28:23 AM
I might like to try this game Paul if you will show me how.
Now its my turn to squash you like a grape Nomember!
Come on now mike your going down ;D your gonna see what it feels like to get beat down by a rookie ;D ;D ;D I want that ring 8) 8) 8)
It's mt ring and you can have it if you win the championship. I hate to say it but I think Paul may do it this year. He spend alot of time studying his stats and been to the big game 3 years in a row. He's due. He scared the hell out of me last year we played 3 times once he smacked me down one was real close and once I beat him pretty good. He's tough,but...........................................I'M STILL THE DEFENDING CHAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Now now, let's keep the none football banter to the other thread.
ok boss :Hug.gif
so the "im gonna whoop your butt in fantasy football" stuff stays in here ;)
seriously though, are you going to send us a link for the league? and from what mike says, its a auto draft
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 12, 2010, 09:59:15 PM
so the "im gonna whoop your butt in fantasy football" stuff stays in here ;)
seriously though, are you going to send us a link for the league? and from what mike says, its a auto draft
It's auto draft but you pre rank your players, so it effect who you get.
Just waiting for one more person to sign up.
i have done that before, also have done the live draft, i got my eye on a good kicker for my first pick...hes gonna rack up the points :ThumbsUp.gif
That got me alot of points last year but I gotta say its all about qb,wr,and rb's
Quote from: ocalamike. on August 12, 2010, 11:21:30 PM
That got me alot of points last year but I gotta say its all about qb,wr,and rb's
i disagree, i think its all about rb qb wr ;D
Yr both wrong..it's wr,qb, rb
Quote from: Paul_S on August 13, 2010, 09:15:44 AM
Yr both wrong..it's wr,qb, rb
thats exactly the reason you haven won the big game :o :o 2:L
Quote from: NewMember on August 12, 2010, 06:31:58 PM
My good friend Paul said I am smart at sports so I will probably win all the games.
We will see about that bro I plan on winning this thang ;D ;D ;D get my super bowl ring <nanaparty> this is my first pick!!! http://www.bostonsportscult.com/?p=298
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
is this still gonna happen :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 22, 2010, 05:40:24 PM
is this still gonna happen :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
Yes it is, I still think we need one more team.
Quote from: Paul_S on August 22, 2010, 06:21:15 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 22, 2010, 05:40:24 PM
is this still gonna happen :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
Yes it is, I still think we need one more team.
I can quit if that helps...I lose every year anyway. :-\
Quote from: OPowersports on August 22, 2010, 07:10:11 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 22, 2010, 06:21:15 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 22, 2010, 05:40:24 PM
is this still gonna happen :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
Yes it is, I still think we need one more team.
I can quit if that helps...I lose every year anyway. :-\
No we will get another, we are going to start tomorrow.
Just remember for all the guys that played last year...............All of you lost to me!.............. :P :Fp b:r..............j/k Think its gonna be fun this year!
thats cuz i didnt play last yr ;D ;D
whats up with the draft? :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
Is this thing even set up yet?
Quote from: ocalamike. on August 26, 2010, 11:05:15 PM
Is this thing even set up yet?
With you being the water boy I think you will have a spot Mike. ;)
It is set up, I will release the info tonight...gotta go mow.
sweet
Done:
Click Here (http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/tos?league_id=561836&password=sausage)
Pre Rank your players and we will start the draft
It told me I was not in this league :( couldnt veiw the page
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 27, 2010, 02:41:33 PM
It told me I was not in this league :( couldnt veiw the page
Do you have a yahoo id?
Try the link below
Click Here (http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/tos?league_id=561836&password=sausage)
That worked thanks bro ;D
when is the draft?
you and me rzr rdr 1st week
i dont want to see you :'( :'(
;D ;D
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 27, 2010, 05:48:25 PM
you and me rzr rdr 1st week
i dont want to see you :'( :'(
;D ;D
your on buddy we wil see who :'( :'( :'(LOL ;D ;D ;D
:ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 27, 2010, 05:46:13 PM
when is the draft?
When all the teams have signed up and pre ranked
LOL, did you see who I got for the first game ;D ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: Paul_S on August 27, 2010, 06:42:15 PM
LOL, did you see who I got for the first game ;D ;D ;D ;D
<sofa peeky> <sofa peeky> rolback1 rolback1
Quote from: Paul_S on August 27, 2010, 06:42:15 PM
LOL, did you see who I got for the first game ;D ;D ;D ;D
HA HA Just saw that rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 I got em next :o :o
You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league :'(
Quote from: OPowersports on August 27, 2010, 07:03:15 PM
You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league :'(
thats what it told me too rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 try the other one opowersports,hey pete you see me talking smack to them muddogs ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: OPowersports on August 27, 2010, 07:03:15 PM
You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league :'(
Try the link below
Click Here (http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/tos?league_id=561836&password=sausage)
Ok I am done. :-\
whats it saying bro?
Who do we like? matt,ocalamike and new.
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 27, 2010, 07:33:11 PM
whats it saying bro?
I meant I am done pre ranking my players just not sure I picked any good ones... :o
LOL, did you see Team D***'s slogan....lololol
Ok boys, The defending champ is in da house! Get ready for your azz woopins!!!!!!!!! 8)
Quote from: ocalamike. on August 27, 2010, 09:30:25 PM
Ok boys, The defending champ is in da house! Get ready for your azz woopins!!!!!!!!! 8)
Defending champ...u do that chit just to rile me up >:D >:D >:D >:D
Quote from: Paul_S on August 27, 2010, 08:17:51 PM
LOL, did you see Team D***'s slogan....lololol
rolback1
Quote from: Paul_S on August 27, 2010, 08:17:51 PM
LOL, did you see Team D***'s slogan....lololol
that is kinda funny ;D ;D
Quote from: Paul_S on August 27, 2010, 09:59:23 PM
Quote from: ocalamike. on August 27, 2010, 09:30:25 PM
Ok boys, The defending champ is in da house! Get ready for your azz woopins!!!!!!!!! 8)
Defending champ...u do that chit just to rile me up >:D >:D >:D >:D
Yep!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Hey yall im having 2nd thoughts this chitt to freaking aggravating>:( I cant even figure out how to pre rank players >:D >:D >:D SORRY :'( :'( :'( is all you pick from RB.QB.WR?NO OTHER PLAYERS,how many do you save :dunno.gif sonofa%&$!$$#$%
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 28, 2010, 06:55:05 PM
Hey yall im having 2nd thoughts this chitt to freaking aggravating>:( I cant even figure out how to pre rank players >:D >:D >:D SORRY :'( :'( :'( is all you pick from RB.QB.WR?NO OTHER PLAYERS,how many do you save :dunno.gif sonofa%&$!$$#$%
Hershell, The reason you are only seeing RB QB WR is because they are the top ranked players, all you do is move a few of your fav's into the right column (click on them then click the right arrow)....you will see them move into the my playa's column. Pick a def tight end and kicker too, to see them...click on the bar that says "all positions" and choose the relevant kickers defense etc.
Once you have a few guys in the right column, click save...done.
You may or may not end up with some of these guys when the draft takes place next week. ;)
I will ask Keith to set the draft for monday, so make sure you have your playa's by then.
Ok thanks paul I had figured out how to move the players over just didnt know why there wasnt any of the other positions on there.I picked 20 guys,I wound up in some room last night waiting in line with 10 other people and finaly figured out I was in the draft area where you pick a player and then wait for the other people to pick.I had Rosenberg for my QB though:o :o :o mabey I will be ok I just hate to keep asking stupid questions ;D ;D ;D so I guess Im ready ;D ;D ;D
CHECK HIM OUT DUDE PANICS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azXcaxjFgF8&feature=player_embedded rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
If you were smart I would go with brett favre as my QB, he is a 1 year deal and is talented.
i have the best team...by far :o
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 31, 2010, 11:36:56 AM
i have the best team...by far :o
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 how do you figure that?
have you seen everyone elses teams :dunno.gif
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 31, 2010, 01:13:20 PM
have you seen everyone elses teams :dunno.gif
You obviously didn't see my team.
I had to draft TO, I have him every year, he loses me a lot of points, but whatever. He is ranked at 96 but he was my first round pick lol.
I have had Drew Brees for the last 4 years too...he normally carries my teams.
and "noshow" moreno
and i have marquis colsten.... so i will get brees' points also. the only position you got me beat at is qb
Pete I thought you had the best team so why the hell you trying to trade already rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
I need a back up
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 31, 2010, 06:15:41 PM
I need a back up
Dude you are really weak at QB :o
Team DFMR is weaker in that position than you, but I think you will both be struggling.
Quote from: Paul_S on August 31, 2010, 06:45:42 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 31, 2010, 06:15:41 PM
I need a back up
Dude you are really weak at QB :o
Team DFMR is weaker in that position than you, but I think you will both be struggling.
but overpowering at every other position
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 31, 2010, 07:48:37 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 31, 2010, 06:45:42 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 31, 2010, 06:15:41 PM
I need a back up
Dude you are really weak at QB :o
Team DFMR is weaker in that position than you, but I think you will both be struggling.
but overpowering at every other position
Nah dawg, the only thing overpowering about yr weak azz team is the smell
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
Quote from: Paul_S on August 31, 2010, 06:45:42 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 31, 2010, 06:15:41 PM
I need a back up
Dude you are really weak at QB :o
Team DFMR is weaker in that position than you, but I think you will both be struggling.
not no more suckas :o
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 01, 2010, 08:51:26 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 31, 2010, 06:45:42 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 31, 2010, 06:15:41 PM
I need a back up
Dude you are really weak at QB :o
Team DFMR is weaker in that position than you, but I think you will both be struggling.
not no more suckas :o
You really conned poor hershall, what did you promise him a quick handy rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
Quote from: Paul_S on September 01, 2010, 09:04:37 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 01, 2010, 08:51:26 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 31, 2010, 06:45:42 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 31, 2010, 06:15:41 PM
I need a back up
Dude you are really weak at QB :o
Team DFMR is weaker in that position than you, but I think you will both be struggling.
not no more suckas :o
You really conned poor hershall, what did you promise him a quick handy rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
how did i con him the guy has fricken payton manning, who has NEVER missed an NFL start and no quick handys where offered as "a player to be name later" ;) ;) ;D ;D
big r pimp squad has a strong team, almost as strong as mine and i will crush all the teams with my huge....oh nevermind ;D ;D
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 01, 2010, 09:12:18 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on September 01, 2010, 09:04:37 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 01, 2010, 08:51:26 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 31, 2010, 06:45:42 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 31, 2010, 06:15:41 PM
I need a back up
Dude you are really weak at QB :o
Team DFMR is weaker in that position than you, but I think you will both be struggling.
not no more suckas :o
You really conned poor hershall, what did you promise him a quick handy rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
how did i con him the guy has fricken payton manning, who has NEVER missed an NFL start and no quick handys where offered as "a player to be name later" ;) ;) ;D ;D
big r pimp squad has a strong team, almost as strong as mine and i will crush all the teams with my huge....oh nevermind ;D ;D
Between bye weeks and playing 2 qb's at a time (there are 2 quarterback positions in this league each week), you need 4 strong qb's, 3 will normally get you to the playoffs, one is not going to do it.
and your point is :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :L :L
i forgot real football teams play two qbs at a time ::)
well another mediocre qb has been added to the mix off waivers
Thats ok I picked up tebow and im still gonna beat the dogchitt outa them muddogs ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 02, 2010, 08:40:53 AM
Thats ok I picked up tebow and im still gonna beat the dogchitt outa them muddogs ;D ;D ;D
i thought about doing that but i dont know if he is starting or if it is kyle orton :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
Yea he may not start but he will play and he is a tough kid so we will see ;D if I dont win my rookie year I will forever blame you dalequad >:( >:( ;D ;D ;D and im gonna choke you with my huge ar uh wait im going to sit on you with my huge belly till you pass out then I will pee on your limp body :o :o :o
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 02, 2010, 06:06:10 PM
Yea he may not start but he will play and he is a tough kid so we will see ;D if I dont win my rookie year I will forever blame you dalequad >:( >:( ;D ;D ;D and im gonna choke you with my huge ar uh wait im going to sit on you with my huge belly till you pass out then I will pee on your limp body :o :o :o
>:( >:(
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
the seasonal beating starts tonight at 8:30
Are you ready for some football ;D ;D ;D lets get it on!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 09, 2010, 05:19:35 PM
Are you ready for some football ;D ;D ;D lets get it on!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY ;D ;D ;D
dang rzr ridr, you put it to the champs.....
i am 1-0 ready for week 2 :ThumbsUp.gif
HAHA hey I like this game ;D how did you like that spankin their champ ;D ;D ;D sorry couldnt risist ;D ;D ;D yee haaw looking to kick some pimps azz next ;D ;D ;D
You spanked every one! I got the second highest score this week I would have beaten anyone else but I drew you. Everyone else better look out The champ is pissed! >:(
Quote from: ocalamike. on September 14, 2010, 04:35:16 PM
You spanked every one! I got the second highest score this week I would have beaten anyone else but I drew you. Everyone else better look out The champ is pissed! >:(
blah blah blah ViO
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 14, 2010, 05:26:31 PM
Quote from: ocalamike. on September 14, 2010, 04:35:16 PM
You spanked every one! I got the second highest score this week I would have beaten anyone else but I drew you. Everyone else better look out The champ is pissed! >:(
blah blah blah ViO
I second that, Team Motoplex is looking good in 2nd place.
1. azz kickers 1-0-0 1.000 372.20 W-1 8 2
2. Team Motoplex 1-0-0 1.000 258.17 W-1 10 3
3. The Pine Riders 1-0-0 1.000 251.83 W-1 3 2
4. Crazy 1-0-0 1.000 224.93 W-1 1 -
5. muddogs 1-0-0 1.000 211.43 W-1 5 6
6. Mighty Morons 0-1-0 .000 277.47 L-1 9 11
7. BigRick's Pimp Squad 0-1-0 .000 234.70 L-1 7 7
8. Pizzim's Pimps 0-1-0 .000 169.87 L-1 4 1
9. Huge Armed Heros 0-1-0 .000 150.07 L-1 2 -
10. Team DFMR 0-1-0 .000 139.27 L-1 6 2
Te same place you'll finish at the end of the season.................AGAIN! rolback1
Quote from: ocalamike. on September 14, 2010, 06:36:53 PM
Te same place you'll finish at the end of the season.................AGAIN! rolback1
(http://www.weirdomatic.com/wp-content/pictures/bush/funny_bush_04.jpg)
Quote from: ocalamike. on September 14, 2010, 06:36:53 PM
Te same place you'll finish at the end of the season.................AGAIN! rolback1
i agree....one right behind me
Hellerrr dont yall see the name of my team ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 15, 2010, 01:44:38 PM
Hellerrr dont yall see the name of my team ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: Paul_S on September 14, 2010, 06:03:28 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 14, 2010, 05:26:31 PM
Quote from: ocalamike. on September 14, 2010, 04:35:16 PM
You spanked every one! I got the second highest score this week I would have beaten anyone else but I drew you. Everyone else better look out The champ is pissed! >:(
blah blah blah ViO
I second that, Team Motoplex is looking good in 2nd place.
1. azz lickers 1-0-0 1.000 372.20 W-1 8 2
2. Team Motoplex 1-0-0 1.000 258.17 W-1 10 3
3. The Pine Riders 1-0-0 1.000 251.83 W-1 3 2
4. Crazy 1-0-0 1.000 224.93 W-1 1 -
5. muddogs 1-0-0 1.000 211.43 W-1 5 6
6. Mighty Morons 0-1-0 .000 277.47 L-1 9 11
7. BigRick's Pimp Squad 0-1-0 .000 234.70 L-1 7 7
8. Pizzim's Pimps 0-1-0 .000 169.87 L-1 4 1
9. Huge Armed Heros 0-1-0 .000 150.07 L-1 2 -
10. Team DFMR 0-1-0 .000 139.27 L-1 6 2
yes i do and its disturbing rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
Smart ellic ;D ;D ;D im gonna tell paul rolback1
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 16, 2010, 08:32:15 AM
Smart ellic ;D ;D ;D im gonna tell paul rolback1
is he your good friend too :dunno.gif
why didnt you play all your guys hershell :dunno.gif
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 19, 2010, 05:46:41 PM
why didnt you play all your guys hershell :dunno.gif
He is out riding with Hitman & Matt :o
Quote from: Paul_S on September 19, 2010, 06:04:57 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 19, 2010, 05:46:41 PM
why didnt you play all your guys hershell :dunno.gif
He is out riding with Hitman & Matt :o
he left two spots open :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 19, 2010, 06:22:19 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on September 19, 2010, 06:04:57 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 19, 2010, 05:46:41 PM
why didnt you play all your guys hershell :dunno.gif
He is out riding with Hitman & Matt :o
he left two spots open :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
Probably my fault, we traded two players and the trade went through today. :(
Some great match ups today, I need Brees to show up big time tomorrow.
looks like the muddogs are 2-0
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 19, 2010, 05:46:41 PM
why didnt you play all your guys hershell :dunno.gif
sorry man just got on thanks though!!!I dont need a whole team to beat you rookies rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
Hey ocalamike I got a new nickname......its THE CHAMP WHISPERER rolback1
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 20, 2010, 11:26:05 AM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 19, 2010, 05:46:41 PM
why didnt you play all your guys hershell :dunno.gif
sorry man just got on thanks though!!!I dont need a whole team to beat you rookies rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
you only got a 4 point lead and your opponent has 2 guys going tonight
and i forgot.....2-0 suckers ;D
Hey pimp can you pull those two guys out and make it fair come on buddy ;D ;D ;D oh yea congrads on your win pete you fantasy football playin hammer knocker ;D hows that quarterback you swindled me out of working out for you >:( >:( >:(
AAAAHHHH FEELS GOOD TO BE ON TOP rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <sofa peeky> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 20, 2010, 05:02:16 PM
Hey pimp can you pull those two guys out and make it fair come on buddy ;D ;D ;D oh yea congrads on your win pete you fantasy football playin hammer knocker ;D hows that quarterback you swindled me out of working out for you >:( >:( >:(
swindled :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
i dont know what you are talking about, ::) the qb you got in trade got you 50 pts and a win ;)
you see who i am playing this week.... looks like 3-0 :o
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 21, 2010, 03:08:00 PM
you see who i am playing this week.... looks like 3-0 :o
I tamed him down for ye already cuz ;D ;D I guess ill go ahead and give these pineyrooters a beat down ;D ;D ;D
Hey pete you tryin to slide in and take my :Fp :Fp :Fp slot ;D ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 26, 2010, 11:34:25 AM
Hey pete you tryin to slide in and take my :Fp :Fp :Fp slot ;D ;D ;D ;D
looks that way ;)
looks like the huge armed heros are a dead team....figures.... the guys a douche bag anyway
looks like i am still in line for an undefeated season :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 26, 2010, 08:38:25 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 26, 2010, 11:34:25 AM
Hey pete you tryin to slide in and take my :Fp :Fp :Fp slot ;D ;D ;D ;D
looks that way ;)
looks like the huge armed heros are a dead team....figures.... the guys a douche bag anyway
looks like i am still in line for an undefeated season :ThumbsUp.gif
Yeah you got me. I just dont have the team this year. BUT I'm still the champ..............for now
Quote from: ocalamike on September 26, 2010, 09:51:54 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 26, 2010, 08:38:25 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 26, 2010, 11:34:25 AM
Hey pete you tryin to slide in and take my :Fp :Fp :Fp slot ;D ;D ;D ;D
looks that way ;)
looks like the huge armed heros are a dead team....figures.... the guys a douche bag anyway
looks like i am still in line for an undefeated season :ThumbsUp.gif
Yeah you got me. I just dont have the team this year. BUT I'm still the champ..............for now
wow, thats your 2nd poist
dang em piney rooters givin me a fit ;D ;D ;D
for some reason i cant view the home page.... whos ranked #1 with the highest point total, the only team over 1000 points and undefeated :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
:L :L :L
Hey slow down sport, your team of one hit wonders aren't the only undefeated team in the league. Team Motoplex is unbeaten too. Granted you have a few players that have contributed to some big scoring games, but you will see having a consistently good performing TEAM gets you to the show.
Let's see how your guys handle the bye weeks ;)
Well got my first smack down :( congratulations Kieth you beat a hell of a team ;D ;D ;D$#$^%$##@@#$$#@ >:( >:( >:( ;D ;D ;D guess I can quit talking chiiat :-\ losing sux :( ;D ;D
Quote from: Paul_S on September 28, 2010, 09:57:48 AM
Hey slow down sport, your team of one hit wonders aren't the only undefeated team in the league. Team Motoplex is unbeaten too. Granted you have a few players that have contributed to some big scoring games, but you will see having a consistently good performing TEAM gets you to the show.
Let's see how your guys handle the bye weeks ;)
i agree.... but although this is the first time in this league..... this isnt MY first fantasy football go-around
matt shaub, andre johnson, ochocinco, adrian peterson, anquan boldon, are not one hit wonders my friend, and also, if you look at my bench scoring, although not great, it will get me through the bye's, and i love it when you call me sport :ThumbsUp.gif
the last two of the unbeatens has fallen :'( :'(
Quote from: DALEQUAD on October 05, 2010, 09:19:42 AM
the last two of the unbeatens has fallen :'( :'(
My team did HORRIBLE, and I mean HORRIBLE :'( :'( :'( :'(
Quote from: Paul_S on October 05, 2010, 09:23:16 AM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on October 05, 2010, 09:19:42 AM
the last two of the unbeatens has fallen :'( :'(
My team did HORRIBLE, and I mean HORRIBLE :'( :'( :'( :'(
i saw that, beaten by an umanaged team, i had a lead going into last nights game but my opponant had NE defense....ARE YOU KIDDING ME >:(
:'( :'( :'( babies ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: rzr ridr on October 05, 2010, 01:20:55 PM
:'( :'( :'( babies ;D ;D ;D
i got your baby right here >:(
;D ;D
lololol ;D ;D ;D a weak of upsets ;D
How do you think I feel? I'm tryin like hell and just cant feild a decent team. I have alot of players that won it for me last year and this year there all suckin >:( >:( >:(
whoa!! :o
Quote from: ocalamike on October 05, 2010, 08:50:42 PM
How do you think I feel? I'm tryin like hell and just cant feild a decent team. I have alot of players that won it for me last year and this year there all suckin >:( >:( >:(
they were playing for contracts last year
rolback1 rolback1
Thanks for that beat down paul you m$##@#$$$# whipper snapper NO OFFENCE ;) why didnt you tell me my team was short >:( >:( >:( I see how you roll and I bet you are rollin with laughter ;D ;D ;D thats ok I got my team looking good now hopefully I can beat newnut :o :o :o just kiddin new ;D ;D ;D
I was in Ga this weekend. ;D
Quote from: Paul_S on October 12, 2010, 09:02:03 AM
I was in Ga this weekend. ;D
:o :o :o WHAT!!! so you beat me on cruise control :'( :'( :'( man I suck at this game ;D ;D ;D I apoligize for the >:(%$# ;D ;D ;D
the more the season rolls on the more my team looks like a bunch of slackers and under acheivers >:(
I wish I still had the team I started with :'( paul wasnt kiddin about the bye weeks :'(
i got a few players and a bunch of bums >:(
Talk about a beat down :o :'( ;D ;D good job Matt :ThumbsUp.gif I do not like the bye weeks >:( >:( >:(
Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!! is any one else watching this? Vick basically won it for me after 1 quarter!
although i already won my game, he can keep throwing it to deshean jackson ;)
Yeah I saw that too lol.
I would like to tell yall how I feel about fantasy effing football but I would probably get banned from the club house sooo... >:( >:( >:( >:( use your imagination ;D WTF
Anyone have Vick?
funny thing is.... he picked him up when kevin kolb was the starter and stumbled upon a good starter
rolback1
Better to be lucky than good huh?
heck yeah
i hate game time decisions
Tell me about it. ??? But hey I seem to have my mojo back. 3 in a row! goin for 4
FANTASY FOOTBALL SUX >:( >:( >:( when you dont know what your doing ;D
It sux when you know whay your doing too!!!!!!!! Matt is friggin killing me!
Quote from: ocalamike on November 21, 2010, 07:26:24 PM
It sux when you know whay your doing too!!!!!!!! Matt is friggin killing me!
yeah but you got the guy that everyone is talking about going tonight and i got one of his favorite targets....
Thats it!!!!!!!! anyone waant Farve I'll trade him for just about anyone!!!!!!! Going with Bradford as my 2nd qb from here on out. The only chance I have have is for Vick to do what he did last week. I doubt that against the Giants.
Yeah Team DFMR is going to be glued to the tv tonight
my top 2 wr got me a whopping 1.1 points combined >:( >:(
Quote from: DALEQUAD on November 22, 2010, 06:39:23 AM
my top 2 wr got me a whopping 1.1 points combined >:( >:(
I finally got TO back ;D
Cost me Mark Sanchez, but I had plenty of decent qb's
Quote from: ocalamike on November 21, 2010, 07:37:31 PM
Thats it!!!!!!!! anyone waant Farve I'll trade him for just about anyone!!!!!!! Going with Bradford as my 2nd qb from here on out. The only chance I have have is for Vick to do what he did last week. I doubt that against the Giants.
ILL trade you manning!!!no need for me to have a great QB with a chitty team :( ???
Quote from: rzr ridr on November 22, 2010, 11:04:31 AM
Quote from: ocalamike on November 21, 2010, 07:37:31 PM
Thats it!!!!!!!! anyone waant Farve I'll trade him for just about anyone!!!!!!! Going with Bradford as my 2nd qb from here on out. The only chance I have have is for Vick to do what he did last week. I doubt that against the Giants.
ILL trade you manning!!!no need for me to have a great QB with a chitty team :( ???
Trade deadline has passed :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif
Pookie I really like that freshly waxed azz look your sporting today, it's quite fetching on you!!!!!! ;) ;)
Quote from: BigRickRollin on November 30, 2010, 05:28:13 PM
Pookie I really like that freshly waxed azz look your sporting today, it's quite fetching on you!!!!!! ;) ;)
Oh lookey lookey lookey who popped up on here to gloat.
All I know is empty cans make the most noise.
>:( >:(
haha
this sucks! I have to win this week to have a chance at the playoffs and now Frank Gore is done for the year.......My best rb the last 2 years!! :banghead.gif
BAHH HAHAHA I won my last game yee haw LMAO Good luck in the playoffs Paul im pulling for ye dawg :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: rzr ridr on December 06, 2010, 11:16:34 AM
BAHH HAHAHA I won my last game yee haw LMAO Good luck in the playoffs Paul im pulling for ye dawg :ThumbsUp.gif
Don't count your chickens before they hatched sir, Big Rick has 3 players playing tonight and he can catch you still. ;D
Oh BTW MotoMatt says a big thanks to Crazy for knocking OMikey out of the playoffs and propelling MotoMatt into the playoffs instead.
Ah man I was trippin I forgot about tonight :( :( :(
finally i think i got a win to get me to 7-6
I'm not out yet! but it aint looking good. Still the champ till another is crowned though so :no rolback1 rolback1
Quote from: ocalamike on December 06, 2010, 07:48:26 PM
I'm not out yet! but it aint looking good. Still the champ till another is crowned though so :no rolback1 rolback1
oh yes you are :'( :'(
and my #1 qb and #1 wr are playing the ravens defense...which is also mine >:(
Yea wasnt a good year for me >:(
132 point night from desean jackson leaves me 20 back with both qb's a wr and my defense..... looking go to move on
guess who is moving on ;)
Congratulations pete good job :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: rzr ridr on December 14, 2010, 07:57:05 AM
Congratulations pete good job :ThumbsUp.gif
thanks.... now i get to take on the #1 team..... that should be a treat ???
Quote from: DALEQUAD on December 14, 2010, 05:02:13 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on December 14, 2010, 07:57:05 AM
Congratulations pete good job :ThumbsUp.gif
thanks.... now i get to take on the #1 team..... that should be a treat ???
No, you don't get to play me, your playing Crazy, I am playing Matt for the other semi. ;)
Quote from: Paul_S on December 14, 2010, 05:04:36 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on December 14, 2010, 05:02:13 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on December 14, 2010, 07:57:05 AM
Congratulations pete good job :ThumbsUp.gif
thanks.... now i get to take on the #1 team..... that should be a treat ???
No, you don't get to play me, your playing Crazy, I am playing Matt for the other semi. ;)
hate to burst the bubble chief, but the number 2 by your team name indicates that you are not the #1 team that goes to crazy...who i play this weekend :P
I am not looking forward to playing any of the remaining teams. All of them can put up serious numbers at any given time!
Quote from: OPowersports on December 16, 2010, 06:31:16 PM
I am not looking forward to playing any of the remaining teams. All of them can put up serious numbers at any given time!
yes i can ;) desean jackson has .2 points all game and we all know what happened at the end of the philly game, and brad smith opens the jets game with a 97 yard kickoff return
Congrats on a good game ;)...A 4.5 point loss hurts for me though.
Quote from: OPowersports on December 21, 2010, 06:35:21 AM
Congrats on a good game ;)...A 4.5 point loss hurts for me though.
15 min before the game i felt real good, then adrian peterson is inactive, then chi "D" scores dang near 50 , i went to bed feeing pretty good but dang.....that was close
i have some tough personell decisions this week, >:(
looks like it will come down to tuesdays postponed game.... :o
Quote from: DALEQUAD on December 26, 2010, 07:57:28 PM
looks like it will come down to tuesdays postponed game.... :o
or not, looks like the muddogs are your champions for the 2010 season......thank you, thank you, :Fp <nanaparty>
Well played sir :)
CONGRATULATIONS MUDDOGS you 2010 champ good job :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
thanks fellas, :ThumbsUp.gif
congrats my brotha!!! Now I have to find something else to rub Paul's nose in :P
final standings
League Champion
muddogs
2ndTeam DFMR
3rdTeam Motoplex
4thCrazy
5thThe Pine Riders
6thBigRick's Pimp Squad
3rd Place Game
(1) Crazy240.33
(2) Team Motoplex333.73
5th Place Game
(5) BigRick's Pimp Squad206.63
(3) The Pine Riders236.00
thanks paul for letting me in the league this year, i had fun and look forward to trying to defend my title next season
:ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Maybe you can defend it a little better than I did :'(
Quote from: ocalamike on December 29, 2010, 08:54:44 PM
Maybe you can defend it a little better than I did :'(
i will give it a try ;)