ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: Paul_S on July 21, 2010, 01:34:36 AM

Title: Coming to the race this weekend?? Please Read
Post by: Paul_S on July 21, 2010, 01:34:36 AM
We are looking for some volunteer flaggers..if anyone can help with this, it would be great.

Also need someone to take charge of watering the track...pays $50 working 8am to about 3pm. If any of you racers know someone who wants to earn a couple of bucks, while watching some cool racing..please respond here.

We are having some issues with our water heater, so no hot showers...although with the temps so high, a cool shower would be pretty refreshing.
Title: Re: Coming to the race this weekend?? Please Read
Post by: dirtslinger on July 21, 2010, 02:24:33 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on July 21, 2010, 01:34:36 AM
We are looking for some volunteer flaggers..if anyone can help with this, it would be great.

Also need someone to take charge of watering the track...pays $50 working 8am to about 3pm. If any of you racers know someone who wants to earn a couple of bucks, while watching some cool racing..please respond here.

We are having some issues with our water heater, so no hot showers...although with the temps so high, a cool shower would be pretty refreshing.

damn. if i wasnt doing a prior engage ment id do it.
damn...i could use the $$$
Whats wrong with the water heater?
Title: Re: Coming to the race this weekend?? Please Read
Post by: 08KFX450r on July 21, 2010, 02:00:40 PM
Hey Paul, I will flag till my race, no big deal to me.
Title: Re: Coming to the race this weekend?? Please Read
Post by: rzr ridr on July 21, 2010, 02:10:19 PM
Quote from: 08KFX450r on July 21, 2010, 02:00:40 PM
Hey Paul, I will flag till my race, no big deal to me.
x2
Title: Re: Coming to the race this weekend?? Please Read
Post by: Paul_S on July 21, 2010, 02:22:35 PM
Thanks guys...if we can keep the costs of the series down, it will allow me to keep it going in these early stages.

Title: Re: Coming to the race this weekend?? Please Read
Post by: 08KFX450r on July 21, 2010, 02:28:47 PM
No problem Paul, I am sure Andrew will help as well, then we only need a few more people.
Title: Re: Coming to the race this weekend?? Please Read
Post by: flahondafam on July 21, 2010, 11:33:11 PM
I'll help...... Tell me what ya want? If I flag will you hold an umbrella over me out in the sun?... Just kidding.. I will flag and help out where ever....  :-*
Title: Re: Coming to the race this weekend?? Please Read
Post by: snackpac74 on July 22, 2010, 03:08:18 AM
yepper I ll be there to help tooooo.    8)
Title: Re: Coming to the race this weekend?? Please Read
Post by: Mik__808 on July 22, 2010, 10:22:56 AM
I`m in