Coming to the race this weekend?? Please Read

Started by Paul_S, July 21, 2010, 01:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

We are looking for some volunteer flaggers..if anyone can help with this, it would be great.

Also need someone to take charge of watering the track...pays $50 working 8am to about 3pm. If any of you racers know someone who wants to earn a couple of bucks, while watching some cool racing..please respond here.

We are having some issues with our water heater, so no hot showers...although with the temps so high, a cool shower would be pretty refreshing.

dirtslinger

#1
Quote from: Paul_S on July 21, 2010, 01:34:36 AM
We are looking for some volunteer flaggers..if anyone can help with this, it would be great.

Also need someone to take charge of watering the track...pays $50 working 8am to about 3pm. If any of you racers know someone who wants to earn a couple of bucks, while watching some cool racing..please respond here.

We are having some issues with our water heater, so no hot showers...although with the temps so high, a cool shower would be pretty refreshing.

damn. if i wasnt doing a prior engage ment id do it.
damn...i could use the $$$
Whats wrong with the water heater?
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

08KFX450r

Hey Paul, I will flag till my race, no big deal to me.

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Thanks guys...if we can keep the costs of the series down, it will allow me to keep it going in these early stages.


08KFX450r

No problem Paul, I am sure Andrew will help as well, then we only need a few more people.

flahondafam

I'll help...... Tell me what ya want? If I flag will you hold an umbrella over me out in the sun?... Just kidding.. I will flag and help out where ever....  :-*

snackpac74

2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad