YEE HAW round 3 coming up yall ready to get it on ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: rzr ridr on July 06, 2010, 09:00:11 AM
YEE HAW round 3 coming up yall ready to get it on ;D ;D ;D
I can tell you are. I am looking forward to it myself.
Who else is in?
Yes sir hitman I been handing out flyers all over live oak ;D ;D ;D might have a hit on another rzr coming out to race ;D ;D ;D
i will be there, maybe bringing 250rsith with me and maybe 1 more person.
Hey paul you racing or working?or working and racing ;D ;D ;D come on now you gonna have to give that mic up mystro ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: rzr ridr on July 07, 2010, 08:57:13 AM
Hey paul you racing or working?or working and racing ;D ;D ;D come on now you gonna have to give that mic up mystro ;D ;D ;D
Idk bro...I am not doing both again. A lot depends on if Lonnie shows or not.
Come on lonnie we need you bro ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: Paul_S on July 07, 2010, 09:06:36 AM
Quote from: rzr ridr on July 07, 2010, 08:57:13 AM
Hey paul you racing or working?or working and racing ;D ;D ;D come on now you gonna have to give that mic up mystro ;D ;D ;D
Idk bro...I am not doing both again. A lot depends on if Lonnie shows or not.
Something tells me Paul is waiting til the 24th to race. :drive.gif
Wish I could make. Will be in orlando with family. This will be the last race that I am going to miss.
who wants to send me money so i can fix my shizz and race? LOLOLOLOL
Quote from: dirtslinger on July 07, 2010, 07:39:15 PM
who wants to send me money so i can fix my shizz and race? LOLOLOLOL
just go out and pick some off your trees dirtslinger rolback1 is it still your water pump?what does it need I might can help you out!!!
Well thats a nice offer, thought the part was just a few bucks.