yall ready

Started by rzr ridr, July 06, 2010, 09:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

YEE HAW round 3 coming up yall ready to get it on ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Motoplex_Hitman

Quote from: rzr ridr on July 06, 2010, 09:00:11 AM
YEE HAW round 3 coming up yall ready to get it on ;D ;D ;D

I can tell you are.  I am looking forward to it myself.

Who else is in?
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

rzr ridr

Yes sir hitman I been handing out flyers all over live oak ;D ;D ;D might have a hit on another rzr coming out to race ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

bseckel

i will be there, maybe bringing 250rsith with me and maybe 1 more person.

rzr ridr

Hey paul you racing or working?or working and racing ;D ;D ;D come on now you gonna have to give that mic up mystro ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on July 07, 2010, 08:57:13 AM
Hey paul you racing or working?or working and racing ;D ;D ;D come on now you gonna have to give that mic up mystro ;D ;D ;D

Idk bro...I am not doing both again. A lot depends on if Lonnie shows or not.

rzr ridr

Come on lonnie we need you bro ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

snackpac74

Quote from: Paul_S on July 07, 2010, 09:06:36 AM
Quote from: rzr ridr on July 07, 2010, 08:57:13 AM
Hey paul you racing or working?or working and racing ;D ;D ;D come on now you gonna have to give that mic up mystro ;D ;D ;D

Idk bro...I am not doing both again. A lot depends on if Lonnie shows or not.
Something tells me Paul is waiting til the 24th to race.   :drive.gif
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

JECKELS

Wish I could make. Will be in orlando with family. This will be the last race that I am going to miss.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

dirtslinger

who wants to send me money so i can fix my shizz and race? LOLOLOLOL
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

rzr ridr

Quote from: dirtslinger on July 07, 2010, 07:39:15 PM
who wants to send me money so i can fix my shizz and race? LOLOLOLOL
just go out and pick some off your trees dirtslinger rolback1 is it still your water pump?what does it need I might can help you out!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

Well thats a nice offer, thought the part was just a few bucks.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com