ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: Paul_S on May 25, 2010, 08:12:53 PM

Title: I'd like to tell you that Josh Creamer.....
Post by: Paul_S on May 25, 2010, 08:12:53 PM
....was getting in Bill & I's way today, while we were practicing on the track...but wow, that boy was FLYING  :o :o :o :o

Very cool to watch. I do think I kept getting in his way  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D but hell, it's my track so I'm allowed too.
Title: Re: I'd like to tell you that Josh Creamer.....
Post by: rzr ridr on May 25, 2010, 08:31:27 PM
Is he Faster than you and matt :o :o :o
Title: Re: I'd like to tell you that Josh Creamer.....
Post by: Paul_S on May 25, 2010, 10:03:37 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on May 25, 2010, 08:31:27 PM
Is he Faster than you and matt :o :o :o

LOL, we are slooooow compared to those guys.
Title: Re: I'd like to tell you that Josh Creamer.....
Post by: Andy9933 on May 25, 2010, 10:10:05 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 25, 2010, 10:03:37 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on May 25, 2010, 08:31:27 PM
Is he Faster than you and matt :o :o :o

LOL, we are slooooow compared to those guys.

Tell matt to jump on his bike and take off,LOL
Title: Re: I'd like to tell you that Josh Creamer.....
Post by: Paul_S on May 25, 2010, 10:18:35 PM
Quote from: Andy9933 on May 25, 2010, 10:10:05 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 25, 2010, 10:03:37 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on May 25, 2010, 08:31:27 PM
Is he Faster than you and matt :o :o :o

LOL, we are slooooow compared to those guys.

Tell matt to jump on his bike and take off,LOL

LOL, Josh hit 1.21, but in fairness he had no idea I was timing him, but still not too far off your 1.30 sir.
Title: Re: I'd like to tell you that Josh Creamer.....
Post by: DALEQUAD on May 25, 2010, 10:28:42 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on May 25, 2010, 08:31:27 PM
Is he Faster than you and matt :o :o :o

he aint a pro rider for nuttin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy0c472xehI
Title: Re: I'd like to tell you that Josh Creamer.....
Post by: rzr ridr on May 25, 2010, 10:36:42 PM
Thanks dale awesome video thats one bad kaw :o was he ridn that paul?dang I hate I missed that :'(
Title: Re: I'd like to tell you that Josh Creamer.....
Post by: Paul_S on May 25, 2010, 10:44:28 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on May 25, 2010, 10:36:42 PM
Thanks dale awesome video thats one bad kaw :o was he ridn that paul?dang I hate I missed that :'(

No sir, he is riding for Suzuki this year. It's a bit faster than the Kawi.

Title: Re: I'd like to tell you that Josh Creamer.....
Post by: rzr ridr on May 25, 2010, 10:52:59 PM
WHAT :o how can they get any faster and stay on the ground man matt looked like he was about to take off the other day :o :o :o
Title: Re: I'd like to tell you that Josh Creamer.....
Post by: Andy9933 on May 25, 2010, 11:02:50 PM
Don't hold me to it but I belive this is creamer


(http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad140/stillridinphoto/MotoPlex%20march%204-7-10/th_MOV01169.jpg) (http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad140/stillridinphoto/MotoPlex%20march%204-7-10/?action=view&current=MOV01169.flv)
Title: Re: I'd like to tell you that Josh Creamer.....
Post by: Paul_S on May 25, 2010, 11:38:06 PM
That sir, was Chad Wienen.
Title: Re: I'd like to tell you that Josh Creamer.....
Post by: duroc825 on May 26, 2010, 01:08:48 AM
I coulda swore that was you Paul!  ;)
I even thought I saw a trail of sausage links tied to the grab bar.
Title: Re: I'd like to tell you that Josh Creamer.....
Post by: trx#9 on May 26, 2010, 01:26:36 AM
I got them boys covered.  8)
Title: Re: I'd like to tell you that Josh Creamer.....
Post by: Paul_S on May 26, 2010, 01:50:36 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 26, 2010, 01:26:36 AM
I got them boys covered.  8)

I saw you ride once sir, and I do believe you would make it interesting.  ;)
Title: Re: I'd like to tell you that Josh Creamer.....
Post by: Andy9933 on May 26, 2010, 01:54:35 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 25, 2010, 11:38:06 PM
That sir, was Chad Wienen.

Thank you, I stand corrected!!
Title: Re: I'd like to tell you that Josh Creamer.....
Post by: trx#9 on May 26, 2010, 02:23:34 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 26, 2010, 01:50:36 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 26, 2010, 01:26:36 AM
I got them boys covered.  8)

I saw you ride once sir, and I do believe you would make it interesting.  ;)
I at least could give him a hard time for a couple of laps anyways, ;) only if I had deep pockets with unlimited resources I could compete with anyone. :o
Title: Re: I'd like to tell you that Josh Creamer.....
Post by: DALEQUAD on May 26, 2010, 02:28:32 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 26, 2010, 02:23:34 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 26, 2010, 01:50:36 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 26, 2010, 01:26:36 AM
I got them boys covered.  8)

I saw you ride once sir, and I do believe you would make it interesting.  ;)
I at least could give him a hard time for a couple of laps anyways, ;) only if I had deep pockets with unlimited resources I could compete with anyone. :o

Or if you had one of these :ThumbsUp.gif
http://www.ushighland.com/images2/quad.pdf
Title: Re: I'd like to tell you that Josh Creamer.....
Post by: trx#9 on May 26, 2010, 02:59:09 AM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 26, 2010, 02:28:32 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 26, 2010, 02:23:34 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 26, 2010, 01:50:36 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 26, 2010, 01:26:36 AM
I got them boys covered.  8)

I saw you ride once sir, and I do believe you would make it interesting.  ;)
I at least could give him a hard time for a couple of laps anyways, ;) only if I had deep pockets with unlimited resources I could compete with anyone. :o

Or if you had one of these :ThumbsUp.gif
http://www.ushighland.com/images2/quad.pdf
Minus the elka's.  ;)
Title: Re: I'd like to tell you that Josh Creamer.....
Post by: DALEQUAD on May 26, 2010, 11:17:35 AM
they come with it... i prefer ohlins myself but i aint a mx guy either  :o
Title: Re: I'd like to tell you that Josh Creamer.....
Post by: Motoplex_Hitman on May 26, 2010, 04:07:55 PM
After Paul left I went back out on the track & watched Josh run his lines & watched him at the start gate. I was able to pick up a couple things that helped out. I let him know & he said he was glad to help.
Title: Re: I'd like to tell you that Josh Creamer.....
Post by: DALEQUAD on May 26, 2010, 05:28:01 PM
most of the pro's, regardless of if its mx or xc, they will talk to you and try to help you out as much as possible