I'd like to tell you that Josh Creamer.....

Started by Paul_S, May 25, 2010, 08:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

....was getting in Bill & I's way today, while we were practicing on the track...but wow, that boy was FLYING  :o :o :o :o

Very cool to watch. I do think I kept getting in his way  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D but hell, it's my track so I'm allowed too.

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on May 25, 2010, 08:31:27 PM
Is he Faster than you and matt :o :o :o

LOL, we are slooooow compared to those guys.

Andy9933

Quote from: Paul_S on May 25, 2010, 10:03:37 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on May 25, 2010, 08:31:27 PM
Is he Faster than you and matt :o :o :o

LOL, we are slooooow compared to those guys.

Tell matt to jump on his bike and take off,LOL
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: Andy9933 on May 25, 2010, 10:10:05 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 25, 2010, 10:03:37 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on May 25, 2010, 08:31:27 PM
Is he Faster than you and matt :o :o :o

LOL, we are slooooow compared to those guys.

Tell matt to jump on his bike and take off,LOL

LOL, Josh hit 1.21, but in fairness he had no idea I was timing him, but still not too far off your 1.30 sir.

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

Thanks dale awesome video thats one bad kaw :o was he ridn that paul?dang I hate I missed that :'(
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on May 25, 2010, 10:36:42 PM
Thanks dale awesome video thats one bad kaw :o was he ridn that paul?dang I hate I missed that :'(

No sir, he is riding for Suzuki this year. It's a bit faster than the Kawi.


rzr ridr

WHAT :o how can they get any faster and stay on the ground man matt looked like he was about to take off the other day :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Andy9933

Don't hold me to it but I belive this is creamer


[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Paul_S


duroc825

I coulda swore that was you Paul!  ;)
I even thought I saw a trail of sausage links tied to the grab bar.

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Paul_S

Quote from: trx#9 on May 26, 2010, 01:26:36 AM
I got them boys covered.  8)

I saw you ride once sir, and I do believe you would make it interesting.  ;)

Andy9933

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

trx#9

Quote from: Paul_S on May 26, 2010, 01:50:36 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 26, 2010, 01:26:36 AM
I got them boys covered.  8)

I saw you ride once sir, and I do believe you would make it interesting.  ;)
I at least could give him a hard time for a couple of laps anyways, ;) only if I had deep pockets with unlimited resources I could compete with anyone. :o
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

DALEQUAD

#16
Quote from: trx#9 on May 26, 2010, 02:23:34 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 26, 2010, 01:50:36 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 26, 2010, 01:26:36 AM
I got them boys covered.  8)

I saw you ride once sir, and I do believe you would make it interesting.  ;)
I at least could give him a hard time for a couple of laps anyways, ;) only if I had deep pockets with unlimited resources I could compete with anyone. :o

Or if you had one of these :ThumbsUp.gif
http://www.ushighland.com/images2/quad.pdf
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

trx#9

Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 26, 2010, 02:28:32 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 26, 2010, 02:23:34 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 26, 2010, 01:50:36 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 26, 2010, 01:26:36 AM
I got them boys covered.  8)

I saw you ride once sir, and I do believe you would make it interesting.  ;)
I at least could give him a hard time for a couple of laps anyways, ;) only if I had deep pockets with unlimited resources I could compete with anyone. :o

Or if you had one of these :ThumbsUp.gif
http://www.ushighland.com/images2/quad.pdf
Minus the elka's.  ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

DALEQUAD

they come with it... i prefer ohlins myself but i aint a mx guy either  :o
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Motoplex_Hitman

After Paul left I went back out on the track & watched Josh run his lines & watched him at the start gate. I was able to pick up a couple things that helped out. I let him know & he said he was glad to help.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

DALEQUAD

most of the pro's, regardless of if its mx or xc, they will talk to you and try to help you out as much as possible
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]