Below is the itinerary and timetable for the upcoming ATV Games
MX 1 (Main Track) is open from 10am until 5pm (closes for grooming Saturday at 4pm to prepare for the evening race)
MX 2 (Intermediate Track) is open from 9am - 6pm
MX 3 (Beginner Track) is open from 9am - 7pm
MX 4 (Peewee Track) is open 9am - 6pm
Trails are open all day and night (except between 3pm-5pm Saturday while the xc race is on)
Gates are open:
9am - 10pm Friday
8am - 5 pm Saturday
8am - 5pm Sunday
Saturday Event Schedule:
10.00am - Peewee Medley (MX-TT-Obstacle Course)
11.30am - Longest Wheelie - Best Stunt - Barrel Race
1.00pm - Novice Adult MX (on intermediate track)
1.30pm - Peewee Sand Drag Race
2.00pm - Adult Sand Drag
3.00pm - Peewee XC
3.30pm - Adult XC Race
6.30pm - Adult Main MX Race
7.45pm - Parent Kid Water Race on Main MX Track
8.00pm - BBQ & Awards
:Clap.gif :Hug.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :bow.gif :-*
That is one action packed weekend... WOW.... ;D
cant wait looks great paul
I dont have a kid, but what exactly is the parent kid water race??
Quote from: YFZDillon55 on May 04, 2010, 08:45:55 PM
I dont have a kid, but what exactly is the parent kid water race??
Kid rides quad, parent rides on the back holding a pail of water. Winner is the "team" who get back with the most water in their pail. In the event of a tie, the first team back wins.
Ohh gotcha, Sounds dangerous ;)
Actually we did it once before & it went quite well. Alot of fun.
Sounds fun, I can't wait for it to finally get here!
the water race is great fun... maybe my daughters 90 will make it up the hills better than the 50 did
we have lots of food for sat night bbq....dogs, burgers, sausage and chicken plus....
what are the different classes for the XC race?
Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 12, 2010, 05:56:52 PM
what are the different classes for the XC race?
Right now, kids and adults, as we get an idea on how many are going to run, I will add classes to split people up. ;D
i was wondering if there was going to be a 45+ cannondale only class :dunno.gif :L :L
Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 12, 2010, 07:18:13 PM
i was wondering if there was going to be a 45+ cannondale only class :dunno.gif :L :L
LOL
With my current state of endurance I'll probably only be able to compete in the sand drags and even then probably get tired half way to the end. The older I get, the faster I was :'(.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on May 12, 2010, 10:23:47 PM
With my current state of endurance I'll probably only be able to compete in the sand drags and even then probably get tired half way to the end. The older I get, the faster I was :'(.
If you like Matt, I can set up a water bottle station, halfway down the drag strip :-\
An oxygen station would do me more good ;D
Quote from: Chillinthemost on May 12, 2010, 10:52:32 PM
An oxygen station would do me more good ;D
We still know your fast Matt you cant fool us