ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: Triple_R_Cycle_Ski on June 26, 2005, 08:14:02 PM

Title: FTR H/S JACKETS CALL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Triple_R_Cycle_Ski on June 26, 2005, 08:14:02 PM
If you know these guys tell them to call me by Monday Night 

H/S Classes only


Quad Open B---Timothy Chong

Quad Open C----Mark Hammond

Veterans Quad---Mark Bradley

Super Senior Quad---Carey Atkinson



I need  to know what size and make sure the name is spelled correct

352-636-1464  Thanks  Bobby


Title: Re: FTR H/S JACKETS CALL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Triple_R_Cycle_Ski on June 26, 2005, 10:50:35 PM
 :)
Title: Re: FTR H/S JACKETS CALL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: SLOW450R on June 27, 2005, 01:27:16 AM
Bobby.......Michael Hyer here, I will call you tomorrow
Title: Re: FTR H/S JACKETS CALL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Triple_R_Cycle_Ski on June 27, 2005, 01:39:46 AM
Thanks

please past the word around

                       Bobby
Title: Re: FTR H/S JACKETS CALL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: yamadooski on June 27, 2005, 02:06:28 AM
Hey Bobby can I get one for 4th place.
I tried real hard all season and Dave Bailey just wouldnt let me pass him... :'(
Title: Re: FTR H/S JACKETS CALL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Triple_R_Cycle_Ski on June 27, 2005, 02:29:29 AM
Hey Paul do you know David? if so give him a call for me

you should of stayed in the B-class  like the rest of us "sandbagger"

My Jacket Say  Bobby "The sandbagger" Henderson   ;D :D ;)  I guess them "A" boys got to deal with me next season. Got my "A" Paper in the mail


                 See you in Aug   
                                     Bobby
Title: Re: FTR H/S JACKETS CALL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Mike Preslar on June 27, 2005, 06:31:51 PM
About time.

We'll have to start calling you Bobby 'Big Dog' Henderson or,
the artist formerly known as Sandbagger!
Title: Re: FTR H/S JACKETS CALL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Triple_R_Cycle_Ski on June 27, 2005, 07:03:47 PM
Quote from: Mike Preslar on June 27, 2005, 06:31:51 PM
About time.

We'll have to start calling you Bobby 'Big Dog' Henderson or,
the artist formerly known as Sandbagger!

Hey Mike I like the "BIG DOG" Name 

you will be missed next season  see you in Aug

                                       Bobby
Title: Re: FTR H/S JACKETS CALL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Triple_R_Cycle_Ski on June 28, 2005, 10:23:24 PM
LAST CALL  ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Summitting them tonight
Title: Re: FTR H/S JACKETS CALL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: YFZ450-Tampa on June 29, 2005, 01:36:01 AM
Hey men if Hammond don't show up I'll give you my size and name  ;D just kiding, I can't wait to go to the banquet  ::)