FTR H/S JACKETS CALL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Triple_R_Cycle_Ski, June 26, 2005, 08:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple_R_Cycle_Ski

If you know these guys tell them to call me by Monday Night 

H/S Classes only


Quad Open B---Timothy Chong

Quad Open C----Mark Hammond

Veterans Quad---Mark Bradley

Super Senior Quad---Carey Atkinson



I need  to know what size and make sure the name is spelled correct

352-636-1464  Thanks  Bobby


Vet -A  FTR H/S

Triple_R_Cycle_Ski

Vet -A  FTR H/S

SLOW450R

Bobby.......Michael Hyer here, I will call you tomorrow
03 400 EX.........best pit/practice bike ever
04 450R............a slow quad for an even slower rider!!
FTR #5 A-OPEN

Special Thanks to ATP Racing and my 05-06 Sponsors
www.allterrainperformance.com ...................407-880-3171
Powermadd Handguards

Triple_R_Cycle_Ski

Thanks

please past the word around

                       Bobby
Vet -A  FTR H/S

yamadooski

Hey Bobby can I get one for 4th place.
I tried real hard all season and Dave Bailey just wouldnt let me pass him... :'(
Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

Triple_R_Cycle_Ski

Hey Paul do you know David? if so give him a call for me

you should of stayed in the B-class  like the rest of us "sandbagger"

My Jacket Say  Bobby "The sandbagger" Henderson   ;D :D ;)  I guess them "A" boys got to deal with me next season. Got my "A" Paper in the mail


                 See you in Aug   
                                     Bobby
Vet -A  FTR H/S

Mike Preslar

#6
About time.

We'll have to start calling you Bobby 'Big Dog' Henderson or,
the artist formerly known as Sandbagger!

Triple_R_Cycle_Ski

Quote from: Mike Preslar on June 27, 2005, 06:31:51 PM
About time.

We'll have to start calling you Bobby 'Big Dog' Henderson or,
the artist formerly known as Sandbagger!

Hey Mike I like the "BIG DOG" Name 

you will be missed next season  see you in Aug

                                       Bobby
Vet -A  FTR H/S

Triple_R_Cycle_Ski

LAST CALL  ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Summitting them tonight
Vet -A  FTR H/S

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey men if Hammond don't show up I'll give you my size and name  ;D just kiding, I can't wait to go to the banquet  ::)
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC