(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/misc/TBRD710.jpg)
Looks like I'm going to make this one Paul!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!! can i camp right where i park?
I met alot of cool people at croom recently and they had nothimg but great things to say about motoplex!!!! Everyone should try to make this event!!!!!!! I'm sorry I haven't gone sooner. This is your chance to meet me! Ha Ha ;D
I have YET to make it out there!!
Definatly wont be missing this one!! TBRD=GOOD TIMES!
2 pretty important things in my families lives..... Motoplex and the TBRD gang... Together for 1 weekend is going to be a blast.... Paul / Brian we will help out where ever and whatever either of you need... Whoottt
Quote from: flahondafam on February 12, 2010, 12:19:26 AM
2 pretty important things in my families lives..... Motoplex and the TBRD gang... Together for 1 weekend is going to be a blast.... Paul / Brian we will help out where ever and whatever either of you need... Whoottt
It's because your family is a bunch of ridin fools 8) ;D
Cant wait its going to be a great weekend
Its all in HIS blood!!!! Family and riding that is what WE live for..... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
Quote from: flahondafam on February 12, 2010, 12:19:26 AM
2 pretty important things in my families lives..... Motoplex and the TBRD gang... Together for 1 weekend is going to be a blast.... Paul / Brian we will help out where ever and whatever either of you need... Whoottt
What the hell??? What about old Uncle Matt???????I must not rate anymore......No love at all I tell ya.... :'(
It's OK I know your just getting old and your mind is starting to slip.. ;D
Your included in the family... geeessssss
Gonna be an epic event!!!
yeppers... I am ready, just bought the biggest memory card I could get for my new camera.... Its going to be a great time....
I'll be there.
ticktockticktockticktockticktock 8)
Anybody coming??
I'm sure it'll be a great turnout, just kinda far ahead to plan just yet.
Ive already planned and am a definate for this one ;D
Had a blast yesterday can't wait untill the next one 8)
I can't wait to get up there and check the place out.
Just curious....is this event included in the "year membership" to the motoplex? or will we have to pay extra to enter the park for this event? :dunno.gif
Cant wait had a blast at the last one
Quote from: Dixie Normous on March 09, 2010, 12:26:10 PM
Just curious....is this event included in the "year membership" to the motoplex? or will we have to pay extra to enter the park for this event? :dunno.gif
It's not included...but, let me figure out a special rate for members. I am going to have a lot of extra cost for this event, but I will look at giving members a good sized discount.
i hope im healed and financed for this event.
you'll make it bill. ;D
Quote from: apds777 on March 12, 2010, 04:10:34 AM
i hope im healed and financed for this event.
Don't worry about the funds just heal up 8)
Quote from: apds777 on March 12, 2010, 04:10:34 AM
i hope im healed and financed for this event.
Ya if your healed up we will get you there
Talking my wife into making it up there as we speak..or type... have yet to visit the fine establishment!
X man and myself will be up there for sho.
woooot getting closer
Cant wait its going to be awesome
Quote from: TRXASAURUS on April 22, 2010, 12:19:26 AM
woooot getting closer
i might have the quad back together by then... if i get a weekend off >:(
Dude by the time you get that thing running again it will be an antique and ya won't want to ride it! Better yet you'll be an antique!
Quote from: duroc825 on April 24, 2010, 01:27:28 AM
Dude by the time you get that thing running again it will be an antique and ya won't want to ride it! Better yet you'll be an antique!
its running biotch.... just got to bleed brakes and adjust clutch
With SAT, Prom, and Goddaughters Wedding = no riding until Memorial Day, sorry I will be missing this one!!!
Quote from: Raptorman_Ed on April 26, 2010, 01:03:10 AM
With SAT, Prom, and Goddaughters Wedding = no riding until Memorial Day, sorry I will be missing this one!!!
DANG....thats a full plate :o
So ready for some pumped in water for the rhino..... Ready to be with friends and family........ The rhino has been clean WAY too long.....
17 more days and im on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
Quote from: john450r on April 27, 2010, 09:49:56 PM
So ready for some pumped in water for the rhino..... Ready to be with friends and family........ The rhino has been clean WAY too long.....
17 more days and im on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
Yup 17 more days Wahoo....woot woot
Me and my crew will be there, my wife no longer has a choice but to tag along with me, I may have my oldest there too.....see ya'll there!
Cant wait!! I havent ridden since the endurance race. :'(
It'll be just me the baby n the wife, my oldest got a job!!!! she'll be happy too, lifeguard at wild adventures, having all the boys chase her there too, they're like zombies, I beat them with sticks but they just keep coming and comming.... why, why did God curse me with girls!!!!
Rhino is the cleanest it has been since I bought it... In 12 days she will be back to normal and all dirty again
Just got the 450 all tuned up and running great. (Thanks Brian S. for the help) Looking forward to a great weekend up there! ;D
My son and I are coming up. My wife and daughters have concert tickets that weekend so they are staying home. Looking really forward to it, I havent been riding much this year. This will also be my first trip to the plex as a 40 yr. old so take it easy on this old guy, I will expect head starts in all the competitions ;D.
Quote from: ocalamike. on May 02, 2010, 08:18:23 PM
Just got the 450 all tuned up and running great. (Thanks Brian S. for the help) Looking forward to a great weekend up there! ;D
you showing up mike :dunno.gif
i got the dale back running good, a little motor work and better than new
Whoo I havent been to the plex since the 10 hour over a year ago. I will almost 100% for sure be there! I am hopin for lots of new stuff ;D
Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 04, 2010, 02:40:38 AM
Quote from: ocalamike. on May 02, 2010, 08:18:23 PM
Just got the 450 all tuned up and running great. (Thanks Brian S. for the help) Looking forward to a great weekend up there! ;D
you showing up mike :dunno.gif
i got the dale back running good, a little motor work and better than new
Yep I'm a definate :ThumbsUp.gif
How long will the xc race be paul?
Quote from: YFZDillon55 on May 07, 2010, 12:08:55 AM
How long will the xc race be paul?
Usually decided by the people racing.
Hopefully a hour and a half atleast?!!
Quote from: YFZDillon55 on May 07, 2010, 12:08:55 AM
How long will the xc race be paul?
I was thinking about an 1 hour and a 1/2 too.
Sweeeeeeeet! Just enough to wear me out for the whole week :o
Quote from: Paul_S on May 07, 2010, 02:40:35 AM
Quote from: YFZDillon55 on May 07, 2010, 12:08:55 AM
How long will the xc race be paul?
I was thinking about an 1 hour and a 1/2 too.
Make it 4 hours Paul and while they are wearing themselves out we will go on a long relaxing swamp ride .
How longs a normal MPCC race up there? I forget.
Quote from: dirtslinger on May 08, 2010, 05:20:10 AM
How longs a normal MPCC race up there? I forget.
Depends on how fast you ride LOL...But last time I helped time the event the average was about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Paul may have a different course in mind that could easily change the time it takes to complete it.
Hey paul I have a question, Next saturday my dad wants to ride his harley out there and watch the xc race. Is the road in too sandy to ride a motorcycle down?
4 days left of the work week and WE R OUT OF HERE...... My rhino is having "muddy radiator" withdraws........
Quote from: YFZDillon55 on May 09, 2010, 06:24:21 PM
Hey paul I have a question, Next saturday my dad wants to ride his harley out there and watch the xc race. Is the road in too sandy to ride a motorcycle down?
The road into the plex is fine, we have added lime rock and clay and widened it, it is no problem riding down it to the entrance/camping area.
I think however the start to the xc race is going to be down at the old intermediate mx track which is not something that is not something I would drive a harley down too.
Quote from: Paul_S on May 09, 2010, 11:29:04 PM
Quote from: YFZDillon55 on May 09, 2010, 06:24:21 PM
Hey paul I have a question, Next saturday my dad wants to ride his harley out there and watch the xc race. Is the road in too sandy to ride a motorcycle down?
The road into the plex is fine, we have added lime rock and clay and widened it, it is no problem riding down it to the entrance/camping area.
I think however the start to the xc race is going to be down at the old intermediate mx track which is not something that is not something I would drive a harley down too.
Cant wait. got the camper at the house and gonna start loadin up soon. see ya early on friday!
Quote from: dirtslinger on May 10, 2010, 12:47:44 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 09, 2010, 11:29:04 PM
Quote from: YFZDillon55 on May 09, 2010, 06:24:21 PM
Hey paul I have a question, Next saturday my dad wants to ride his harley out there and watch the xc race. Is the road in too sandy to ride a motorcycle down?
The road into the plex is fine, we have added lime rock and clay and widened it, it is no problem riding down it to the entrance/camping area.
I think however the start to the xc race is going to be down at the old intermediate mx track which is not something that is not something I would drive a harley down too.
Cant wait. got the camper at the house and gonna start loadin up soon. see ya early on friday!
Looking forward to it Josh..haven't seen you in a few months. ;)
Thanks for the info, See everyone this weekend!
I'll be up there Friday after work ;D
Quote from: ocalamike. on May 10, 2010, 03:51:41 AM
I'll be up there Friday after work ;D
i dont know if i am going now that i know your going to be there ;)
j/k i am going,
Only 3 days cant wait
I'm going to start getting my crap together tonight. Leaving Parrish Fri. morning around 8:30and heading up I-75.
Quote from: ocalamike. on May 10, 2010, 03:51:41 AM
I'll be up there Friday after work ;D
are you doing any events other than the 16oz curl :dunno.gif
My brother and I took Friday off. We head out early on Friday ;D. See you all up there.
Only 2 days cant wait
oohhhh man i am ready. 1 day to go.
we are going to have a blast.
lots of food for sat bbq!! dogs, burgers, sausage and chicken breast
i already have the trailer packed
Quote from: TRXASAURUS on May 12, 2010, 12:53:11 AM
oohhhh man i am ready. 1 day to go.
we are going to have a blast.
lots of food for sat bbq!! dogs, burgers, sausage and chicken breast
i already have the trailer packed
i like breast'ssss
Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 10, 2010, 11:39:01 PM
Quote from: ocalamike. on May 10, 2010, 03:51:41 AM
I'll be up there Friday after work ;D
are you doing any events other than the 16oz curl :dunno.gif
Thats tha MAIN event for sure! I may do a few others though. Sadly I just dont have the proper equipment to run the bicycle race with you and your Cannondale ;)..........................sorry couldnt resist :P
Quote from: ocalamike. on May 12, 2010, 03:28:29 AM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 10, 2010, 11:39:01 PM
Quote from: ocalamike. on May 10, 2010, 03:51:41 AM
I'll be up there Friday after work ;D
are you doing any events other than the 16oz curl :dunno.gif
Thats tha MAIN event for sure! I may do a few others though. Sadly I just dont have the proper equipment to run the bicycle race with you and your Cannondale ;)..........................sorry couldnt resist :P
yeah... i have heard you dont have the proper equipment :dunno.gif
Is it time to leave yet!!!!!
Quote from: TRXASAURUS on May 12, 2010, 01:53:43 PM
Is it time to leave yet!!!!!
i know you are leaving before me....DONT RUB IT IN >:(
1 more day cant wait
Alrighty I will be leaving in the morning cant wait to go now. Paul can you do me a favor and remove all the water from the mud puddles I really don't want to get my bike wet and dirty I had allot of nightmares from the six hour race and I don't want t relapse and talk to my shrink anymore about it. ;D
Leaving tonight after work cant wait
Quote from: T2 on May 13, 2010, 12:17:39 PM
Alrighty I will be leaving in the morning cant wait to go now. Paul can you do me a favor and remove all the water from the mud puddles I really don't want to get my bike wet and dirty I had allot of nightmares from the six hour race and I don't want t relapse and talk to my shrink anymore about it. ;D
I twitch when i see poop consistency mud any more. LOL Im loaded rollin north on I 75 @ oh-nine-hundred. see ya about noon.
Leaving in 20 mins 8) its going to be a good weekend Tater
what time do the gates close friday night ??
Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 14, 2010, 11:08:16 AM
what time do the gates close friday night ??
PM Sent
Quote from: Paul_S on May 14, 2010, 11:10:12 AM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 14, 2010, 11:08:16 AM
what time do the gates close friday night ??
PM Sent
The party bus have left the building. see ya soon WHOOOOOOO!!
Quote from: dirtslinger on May 14, 2010, 12:58:29 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 14, 2010, 11:10:12 AM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 14, 2010, 11:08:16 AM
what time do the gates close friday night ??
PM Sent
The party bus have left the building. see ya soon WHOOOOOOO!!
holy crap....your going too?
there goes the hood ;D