Announcing the first TampaBayRidinDirty ATV Games

Started by Paul_S, February 11, 2010, 03:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZDillon55

Sweeeeeeeet! Just enough to wear me out for the whole week  :o
55B

OPowersports

Quote from: Paul_S on May 07, 2010, 02:40:35 AM
Quote from: YFZDillon55 on May 07, 2010, 12:08:55 AM
How long will the xc race be paul?

I was thinking about an 1 hour and a 1/2 too.
Make it 4 hours Paul and while they are wearing themselves out we will go on a long relaxing swamp ride .
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

dirtslinger

How longs a normal MPCC race up there? I forget.
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

OPowersports

Quote from: dirtslinger on May 08, 2010, 05:20:10 AM
How longs a normal MPCC race up there? I forget.
Depends on how fast you ride LOL...But last time I helped time the event the average was about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Paul may have a different course in mind that could easily change the time it takes to complete it.
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

YFZDillon55

Hey paul I have a question, Next saturday my dad wants to ride his harley out there and watch the xc race. Is the road in too sandy to ride a motorcycle down?
55B

flahondafam

4 days left of the work week and WE R OUT OF HERE...... My rhino is having "muddy radiator" withdraws........

Paul_S

Quote from: YFZDillon55 on May 09, 2010, 06:24:21 PM
Hey paul I have a question, Next saturday my dad wants to ride his harley out there and watch the xc race. Is the road in too sandy to ride a motorcycle down?

The road into the plex is fine, we have added lime rock and clay and widened it, it is no problem riding down it to the entrance/camping area.

I think however the start to the xc race is going to be down at the old intermediate mx track which is not something that is not something I would drive a harley down too.

dirtslinger

Quote from: Paul_S on May 09, 2010, 11:29:04 PM
Quote from: YFZDillon55 on May 09, 2010, 06:24:21 PM
Hey paul I have a question, Next saturday my dad wants to ride his harley out there and watch the xc race. Is the road in too sandy to ride a motorcycle down?

The road into the plex is fine, we have added lime rock and clay and widened it, it is no problem riding down it to the entrance/camping area.

I think however the start to the xc race is going to be down at the old intermediate mx track which is not something that is not something I would drive a harley down too.

Cant wait. got the camper at the house and gonna start loadin up soon. see ya early on friday!
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

Paul_S

Quote from: dirtslinger on May 10, 2010, 12:47:44 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 09, 2010, 11:29:04 PM
Quote from: YFZDillon55 on May 09, 2010, 06:24:21 PM
Hey paul I have a question, Next saturday my dad wants to ride his harley out there and watch the xc race. Is the road in too sandy to ride a motorcycle down?

The road into the plex is fine, we have added lime rock and clay and widened it, it is no problem riding down it to the entrance/camping area.

I think however the start to the xc race is going to be down at the old intermediate mx track which is not something that is not something I would drive a harley down too.

Cant wait. got the camper at the house and gonna start loadin up soon. see ya early on friday!

Looking forward to it Josh..haven't seen you in a few months.  ;)

YFZDillon55

Thanks for the info, See everyone this weekend!
55B

ocalamike.

05 trx 450r

DALEQUAD

Quote from: ocalamike. on May 10, 2010, 03:51:41 AM
I'll be up there Friday after work  ;D

i dont know if i am going now that i know your going to be there  ;)

j/k i am going,
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

john450r


Chillinthemost

 I'm going to start getting my crap together tonight.  Leaving Parrish Fri. morning around 8:30and heading up I-75.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

DALEQUAD

Quote from: ocalamike. on May 10, 2010, 03:51:41 AM
I'll be up there Friday after work  ;D

are you doing any events other than the 16oz curl :dunno.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

pancho07yfz450

My brother and I took Friday off. We head out early on Friday ;D. See you all up there.

john450r


TRXASAURUS

oohhhh man i am ready. 1 day to go.

we are going to have a blast. 

lots of food for sat bbq!!   dogs, burgers, sausage and chicken breast


i already have the trailer packed
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

DALEQUAD

Quote from: TRXASAURUS on May 12, 2010, 12:53:11 AM
oohhhh man i am ready. 1 day to go.

we are going to have a blast. 

lots of food for sat bbq!!   dogs, burgers, sausage and chicken breast


i already have the trailer packed

i like breast'ssss
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

ocalamike.

#69
Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 10, 2010, 11:39:01 PM
Quote from: ocalamike. on May 10, 2010, 03:51:41 AM
I'll be up there Friday after work  ;D

are you doing any events other than the 16oz curl :dunno.gif
Thats tha MAIN event for sure! I may do a few others though. Sadly I just dont have the proper equipment to run the bicycle race with you and your Cannondale  ;)..........................sorry couldnt resist  :P
05 trx 450r

DALEQUAD

Quote from: ocalamike. on May 12, 2010, 03:28:29 AM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 10, 2010, 11:39:01 PM
Quote from: ocalamike. on May 10, 2010, 03:51:41 AM
I'll be up there Friday after work  ;D

are you doing any events other than the 16oz curl :dunno.gif
Thats tha MAIN event for sure! I may do a few others though. Sadly I just dont have the proper equipment to run the bicycle race with you and your Cannondale  ;)..........................sorry couldnt resist  :P

yeah... i have heard you dont have the proper equipment :dunno.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

TRXASAURUS

check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

DALEQUAD

Quote from: TRXASAURUS on May 12, 2010, 01:53:43 PM
Is it time to leave yet!!!!!
i know you are leaving before me....DONT RUB IT IN  >:(
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

flahondafam


T2

Alrighty I will be leaving in the morning cant wait to go now. Paul can you do me a favor and remove all the water from the mud puddles I really don't want to get my bike wet and dirty I had allot of nightmares from the six hour race and I don't want t relapse and talk to my shrink anymore about it. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]