The time has come upon us
and the race is growing near
My team is feeling sorry
because of the others fear
We are just a simple a two man team
why is it....you other riders scream
Is it knowing your best will get you second place
or all the dust and sand that you will taste
Fear not our fellow racers all is not lost
at least youll have fun at a very low cost
We do not mind, feel free to dream
one day when we retire, you might beat our team 8)
Only You Bro ;D
Quote from: T2 on December 29, 2009, 06:58:41 AM
Only You Bro ;D
Not true, read line 5, we ar a team :-*
Oh man, Looks like I might have to get on the quad injured just to put you in your place! Gettin too cocky! ;) I'll duct tape this damn shoulder so it WON'T pop out.
Seriously can't wait to race you, not many people can talk smack and still have fun without getting serious, I on the other hand, LOVE IT. Who are you teaming up with? It won't matter, just wondering who you brought with you to lose. ;D
Quote from: gearhead400 on December 29, 2009, 08:48:05 AM
Oh man, Looks like I might have to get on the quad injured just to put you in your place! Gettin too cocky! ;) I'll duct tape this damn shoulder so it WON'T pop out.
Seriously can't wait to race you, not many people can talk smack and still have fun without getting serious, I on the other hand, LOVE IT. Who are you teaming up with? It won't matter, just wondering who you brought with you to lose. ;D
Sorry there will be NO Losing on Our end. It will be the dynamic duel Sr We WONT LOSE. ;)
Nothing serious here except us winning ;)
I just hope your moneymaker ain't writing you a check yr riding abilities can't cash. ;D
Quote from: Paul_S on December 29, 2009, 02:15:43 PM
I just hope your moneymaker ain't writing you a check yr riding abilities can't cash. ;D
Unless Borich and Ballance show up we got this covered :-*
Quote from: Shawn on December 29, 2009, 02:21:13 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on December 29, 2009, 02:15:43 PM
I just hope your moneymaker ain't writing you a check yr riding abilities can't cash. ;D
Unless Borich and Ballance show up we got this covered :-*
Borich showed up to my last winter endurance race. <sofa peeky>
He will be to scared to show up this time :drive.gif
ill be there. gonna be fun. shawn u suck bwahaha!,,
aint runing the money race but i will be in a different class PAUL TELL MATT TO BE READY
Quote from: T2 on December 29, 2009, 09:53:38 AM
Sorry there will be NO Losing on Our end. It will be the dynamic duo Sr We WONT LOSE. ;)
I found a pic of this duo you will be facing, be carefull these guys are for real
Quote from: Shawn on December 29, 2009, 02:21:13 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on December 29, 2009, 02:15:43 PM
I just hope your moneymaker ain't writing you a check yr riding abilities can't cash. ;D
Unless Borich and Ballance show up we got this covered :-*
I dont know ANDY and JOHN are going to be racing as a team and they will be fast also. We shall see.
Quote from: TLittle on December 30, 2009, 01:51:45 AM
Quote from: T2 on December 29, 2009, 09:53:38 AM
Sorry there will be NO Losing on Our end. It will be the dynamic duo Sr We WONT LOSE. ;)
I found a pic of this duo you will be facing, be carefull these guys are for real
And we will be staying at your house :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
[/quote]
I dont know ANDY and JOHN are going to be racing as a team and they will be fast also. We shall see.
[/quote]
So what you are saying is that Tony has it covered and i can just keep his quad full of fuel :dunno.gif and help him carry our :Fp to the truck 8)
Quote from: 400exhonda on December 29, 2009, 11:20:37 PM
aint runing the money race but i will be in a different class PAUL TELL MATT TO BE READY
yeah and tell motoplex matt to stay up out the ass of my YFZ this time. :-* :D
you better be riding fast so he cant keep up with your ass!!!
Quote from: dirtslinger on December 30, 2009, 04:59:39 PM
Quote from: 400exhonda on December 29, 2009, 11:20:37 PM
aint runing the money race but i will be in a different class PAUL TELL MATT TO BE READY
yeah and tell motoplex matt to stay up out the ass of my YFZ this time. :-* :D
He said it will be fine if you start in the beginner class this time :o
Don't shoot the messenger :-*
thats a good Idea!! sign the team of me and Josh up for Beginner!!! whoot, whoot!!!
Quote from: Paul_S on December 30, 2009, 08:03:13 PM
Quote from: dirtslinger on December 30, 2009, 04:59:39 PM
Quote from: 400exhonda on December 29, 2009, 11:20:37 PM
aint runing the money race but i will be in a different class PAUL TELL MATT TO BE READY
yeah and tell motoplex matt to stay up out the ass of my YFZ this time. :-* :D
He said it will be fine if you start in the beginner class this time :o
Don't shoot the messenger :-*
Tell him theres no beginner starting and im coming for his soul. >:D
screw that we should do begginer so we will have a chance to win!!
Quote from: dirtslinger on December 30, 2009, 09:07:55 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on December 30, 2009, 08:03:13 PM
Quote from: dirtslinger on December 30, 2009, 04:59:39 PM
Quote from: 400exhonda on December 29, 2009, 11:20:37 PM
aint runing the money race but i will be in a different class PAUL TELL MATT TO BE READY
yeah and tell motoplex matt to stay up out the ass of my YFZ this time. :-* :D
He said it will be fine if you start in the beginner class this time :o
Don't shoot the messenger :-*
Tell him theres no beginner starting and im coming for his soul. >:D
LOL, you know Matt...he don't have a soul.
Quote from: bseckel on December 30, 2009, 09:09:54 PM
screw that we should do begginer so we will have a chance to win!!
your call bro.either way im coming for matts soul. lol
Good news for the other riders............Im still injured and it will be 2 more weeks before i can ride. Bad news is...........Im still gonna be faster than you :drive.gif
shawn....your wife gonna take pictures this time also? She did an excellent job in october. ;D
Quote from: dirtslinger on January 02, 2010, 11:31:24 PM
shawn....your wife gonna take pictures this time also? She did an excellent job in october. ;D
Yes she is ;) Only this time yall wont see as many of due to her camera shutter speed is not quick enough to get me anymore :D
I wont be bringing my rhino this time so if someone else has a ute that they can haul her to different locations on the course she can even mo better pics this time 8)
FOR ALL THE LURKERS AND SMACK TALKERS MATT IS MY TEAM MATE FOR THIS RACE WE WONT BE IN BEGINNER CLASS EITHER SO KEEP UP AND STAY OUT THE WAY
My teammate was feeling sorry for yall so he wrecked and got his self all hurt up and i have not ridden in over a month due to injury myself.................................ahhhhhh, who am i fooling, were still gonna win 8)
Pretty quite around here being that the race is 5 days away.
all I know is I will be watching the sign ups so I can make sure there is no sand baggers that will be in the C class. Its bad enouph that there will be 1 team sand bagging in the B class, I'm not saying no names but I will just say he has a wife that is racing and she usually rides a Rihno, and his whole family is mad cool, and his teammate is just a fast Bastard that just got married. It could be anyone..lol
Quote from: T2 on January 25, 2010, 06:58:29 PM
Pretty quite around here being that the race is 5 days away.
They know were coming so what is there to talk about...............(In my best Ivan Drago voice)....THEY WILL LOOSE!
Quote from: bseckel on January 25, 2010, 07:18:00 PM
all I know is I will be watching the sign ups so I can make sure there is no sand baggers that will be in the C class. Its bad enouph that there will be 1 team sand bagging in the B class, I'm not saying no names but I will just say he has a wife that is racing and she usually rides a Rihno, and his whole family is mad cool, and his teammate is just a fast Bastard that just got married. It could be anyone..lol
So what your saying that it could be anyone? :D
Quote from: bseckel on January 25, 2010, 07:18:00 PM
all I know is I will be watching the sign ups so I can make sure there is no sand baggers that will be in the C class. Its bad enouph that there will be 1 team sand bagging in the B class, I'm not saying no names but I will just say he has a wife that is racing and she usually rides a Rihno, and his whole family is mad cool, and his teammate is just a fast Bastard that just got married. It could be anyone..lol
I dont know who your talking about but they sound awesome
Quote from: Shawn on January 25, 2010, 07:31:30 PM
Quote from: T2 on January 25, 2010, 06:58:29 PM
Pretty quite around here being that the race is 5 days away.
They know were coming so what is there to talk about...............(In my best Ivan Drago voice)....THEY WILL LOOSE!
there are a few tight sections shawn...becareful, if your head gets any bigger you might not fit :o ;D
[/quote]
there are a few tight sections shawn...becareful, if your head gets any bigger you might not fit :o ;D
[/quote]
No worries, if you talk to me just right the swelling will go down ;)
Quote from: Shawn on January 27, 2010, 06:29:48 PM
there are a few tight sections shawn...becareful, if your head gets any bigger you might not fit :o ;D
[/quote]
No worries, if you talk to me just right the swelling will go down ;)
you are a sick man ;D
[/quote]
DONT TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT
iI hope you chumps are ready because as you can tell from the below photo, MY GIRL IS SMOKIN HOT and ready to spank yall
Here is a close up for ya, this way you get to see the front for the last time..............except for when im lapping you and you look back to see what is about to run you over
Be scared......................Be real scared
thanks for the pics, i have never seen a honda before :wink.gif 2:L
Quote from: DALEQUAD on January 28, 2010, 05:04:27 PM
thanks for the pics, i have never seen a honda before :wink.gif 2:L
Too far ahead,....... we get that all the time. Hondas just dont know what slow is 8)
Shouldn't someone be doing some bragging? Its like the race never happened. We need to hear some stories. My god in 6 hrs of racing something exciting must have happened.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 02, 2010, 04:59:55 PM
Shouldn't someone be doing some bragging? Its like the race never happened. We need to hear some stories. My god in 6 hrs of racing something exciting must have happened.
LOL, with the forecast and actual rain that fell, there was very little action.
shawn smack BEFORE 6 hr race- 10 post per hr
shawn smack AFTER 6 hr race - 0 post per hr
not one picture of shawn beating everyone at the 6 hr...... PRICELESS
:L :L :L
Good thing :hotty2.gif Shawn :hotty2.gif is not a mail man, they have to deliver no matter the conditions. ;D
I know, I know, I wasnt there so I shouldn't talk BUT if I did make the 4hr. trip and paid the entry fee and started the race, the only thing that would have stopped me would have been a broken bone sticking out or a rod out of the block. There is no such thing as a "meaningless" race.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 03, 2010, 07:42:28 PM
Good thing :hotty2.gif Shawn :hotty2.gif is not a mail man, they have to deliver no matter the conditions. ;D
I know, I know, I wasnt there so I shouldn't talk BUT if I did make the 4hr. trip and paid the entry fee and started the race, the only thing that would have stopped me would have been a broken bone sticking out or a rod out of the block. There is no such thing as a "meaningless" race.
he knows i am just busting nads, but i raced the 10hr when it rained all day and the tracked had to be rerouted several times, but we didnt quit, as a matter of fact we were leading our class, second overall when we had a quad broke down, and we fought our way up from, like 9th to finish 3rd
excuses are like buttholes, everbodys got one and they all stick :o
this race was a lot worse than the ten hour water was getting in the air box and made the bike run like crap i ran one lap i am not going to blow me bike up for a race there is always a nother race
Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 03, 2010, 07:42:28 PM
There is no such thing as a "meaningless" race.
Sure there is, because if it was an important race, Borich, Bithel and Rowlings would have raced instead of getting in their hauler and leaving after standing near the finish to see what the riders looked like. Ballance and Kiser would have showed up like they said they would. Instead they just laughed and smiled. If that was the GNCC race i would have kept right on going and never looked back. Meaningless Race means that it "meant less" to me and not worth the damage.
As far as delivering the mail, lets leave that to the U S Postal service.
I am happy to know that yall are concerned about how i finish 8)
Dang man! :o Why don't ya just tell Paul what ya really think about his events? Seemed like a pretty important race in posts before the race.
Quote from: duroc825 on February 03, 2010, 09:51:16 PM
Dang man! :o Why don't ya just tell Paul what ya really think about his events? Seemed like a pretty important race in posts before the race.
Well if you must know, my prior posts were to help Paul stir the pot and hopefully get more interest..........where were you again?
Read my other post in other thread. http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,41480.0.html (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,41480.0.html) Don't turn this around on me budro. I wasn't the one talkin smack or the one calling Paul's event meaningless was I ???? Geez ya can sure dish it out but kinda sensitive when it comes to gettin it back!