Jan 30th 6 hour relay race smack talk

Started by Shawn, December 28, 2009, 06:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtslinger

shawn....your wife gonna take pictures this time also? She did an excellent job in october. ;D
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

Shawn

Quote from: dirtslinger on January 02, 2010, 11:31:24 PM
shawn....your wife gonna take pictures this time also? She did an excellent job in october. ;D


Yes she is ;) Only this time yall wont see as many of due to her camera shutter speed is not quick enough to get me anymore :D
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Shawn

I wont be bringing my rhino this time so if someone else has a ute that they can haul her to different locations on the course she can even mo better pics this time 8)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

400exhonda

FOR ALL THE LURKERS AND SMACK TALKERS MATT IS MY TEAM MATE FOR THIS RACE WE WONT BE IN BEGINNER CLASS EITHER  SO KEEP UP AND STAY OUT THE WAY

Shawn

My teammate was feeling sorry for yall so he wrecked and got his self all hurt up and i have not ridden in over a month due to injury myself.................................ahhhhhh, who am i fooling, were still gonna win 8)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

T2

Pretty quite around here being that the race is 5 days away.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

bseckel

all I know is I will be watching the sign ups so I can make sure there is no sand baggers that will be in the C class. Its bad enouph that there will be 1 team sand bagging in the B class, I'm not saying no names but I will just say he has a wife that is racing and she usually rides a Rihno, and his whole family is mad cool, and his teammate is just a fast Bastard that just got married. It could be anyone..lol

Shawn

Quote from: T2 on January 25, 2010, 06:58:29 PM
Pretty quite around here being that the race is 5 days away.


They know were coming so what is there to talk about...............(In my best Ivan Drago voice)....THEY WILL LOOSE!
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Shawn

Quote from: bseckel on January 25, 2010, 07:18:00 PM
all I know is I will be watching the sign ups so I can make sure there is no sand baggers that will be in the C class. Its bad enouph that there will be 1 team sand bagging in the B class, I'm not saying no names but I will just say he has a wife that is racing and she usually rides a Rihno, and his whole family is mad cool, and his teammate is just a fast Bastard that just got married. It could be anyone..lol


So what your saying that it could be anyone? :D
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

john450r

Quote from: bseckel on January 25, 2010, 07:18:00 PM
all I know is I will be watching the sign ups so I can make sure there is no sand baggers that will be in the C class. Its bad enouph that there will be 1 team sand bagging in the B class, I'm not saying no names but I will just say he has a wife that is racing and she usually rides a Rihno, and his whole family is mad cool, and his teammate is just a fast Bastard that just got married. It could be anyone..lol
I dont know who your talking about but they sound awesome

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Shawn on January 25, 2010, 07:31:30 PM
Quote from: T2 on January 25, 2010, 06:58:29 PM
Pretty quite around here being that the race is 5 days away.


They know were coming so what is there to talk about...............(In my best Ivan Drago voice)....THEY WILL LOOSE!

there are a few tight sections shawn...becareful, if your head gets any bigger you might not fit :o ;D
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Shawn


[/quote]

there are a few tight sections shawn...becareful, if your head gets any bigger you might not fit :o ;D
[/quote]


No worries, if you talk to me just right the swelling will go down ;)


Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Shawn on January 27, 2010, 06:29:48 PM


there are a few tight sections shawn...becareful, if your head gets any bigger you might not fit :o ;D
[/quote]


No worries, if you talk to me just right the swelling will go down ;)






you are a sick man  ;D


[/quote]
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

SlowJoeRacing

~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

Shawn

iI hope you chumps are ready because as you can tell from the below photo, MY GIRL IS SMOKIN HOT and ready to spank yall
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Shawn

Here is a close up for ya, this way you get to see the front for the last time..............except for when im lapping you and you look back to see what is about to run you over
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Shawn

Be scared......................Be real scared
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

DALEQUAD

thanks for the pics, i have never seen a honda before :wink.gif 2:L
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Shawn

Quote from: DALEQUAD on January 28, 2010, 05:04:27 PM
thanks for the pics, i have never seen a honda before :wink.gif 2:L


Too far ahead,....... we get that all the time. Hondas just dont know what slow is 8)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Chillinthemost

Shouldn't someone be doing some bragging?  Its like the race never happened. We need to hear some stories. My god in 6 hrs of racing something exciting must have happened.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Paul_S

Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 02, 2010, 04:59:55 PM
Shouldn't someone be doing some bragging?  Its like the race never happened. We need to hear some stories. My god in 6 hrs of racing something exciting must have happened.

LOL, with the forecast and actual rain that fell, there was very little action.

DALEQUAD

shawn smack BEFORE 6 hr race- 10 post per hr
shawn smack AFTER 6 hr race - 0 post per hr
not one picture of shawn beating everyone at the 6 hr...... PRICELESS


:L :L :L


[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Chillinthemost

#47
Good thing :hotty2.gif  Shawn :hotty2.gif is not a mail man, they have to deliver no matter the conditions.  ;D

 I know, I know, I wasnt there so I shouldn't talk BUT if I did make the 4hr. trip and paid the entry fee and started the race, the only thing that would have stopped me would have been a broken bone sticking out or a rod out of the block. There is no such thing as a "meaningless" race.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 03, 2010, 07:42:28 PM
Good thing :hotty2.gif  Shawn :hotty2.gif is not a mail man, they have to deliver no matter the conditions.  ;D

 I know, I know, I wasnt there so I shouldn't talk BUT if I did make the 4hr. trip and paid the entry fee and started the race, the only thing that would have stopped me would have been a broken bone sticking out or a rod out of the block. There is no such thing as a "meaningless" race.

he knows i am just busting nads, but i raced the 10hr when it rained all day and the tracked had to be rerouted several times, but we didnt quit, as a matter of fact we were leading our class, second overall when we had a quad broke down, and we fought our way up from, like 9th to finish 3rd
excuses are like buttholes, everbodys got one and they all stick :o
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

flahondafam

this race was a lot worse than the ten hour water was getting in the air box and made the bike run like crap i ran one lap i am not going to blow me bike up for a race there is always a nother race

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com