2006 Suzuki KingQuad Black:) It is sweet lookin. Now I just gotta wait til next summer, since I just got the vinson a couple months ago
[attachment deleted by admin]
Nice !! And its a zuki !! 8) ;D
Yeah , but we won't hold it against him. lol
Quote from: cain73 on June 22, 2005, 06:25:16 PM
Yeah , but we won't hold it against him. lol
I know you won't hold it against me, its a suzuki. Now if I wanted a Bombardier I would understand. ;D
:o Man that bike is looking really good in black.
Hey I don't blame you for being scared of the Bomb's Outlander 800 H.O. EFI EXT. ;D JK. That Zuki looks good. I was actually trying to pull the chain of Quad32x since he rides one of those Zuki Zilla antiques ;).
Bet you can't wait til next Summer.
My brother just bought one and he hates it. What a ding bat, tried to tell him "Brute Force". But noooooo!!
What does he hate about it?
Quote from: superstar on June 23, 2005, 12:17:54 AM
My brother just bought one and he hates it. What a ding bat, tried to tell him "Brute Force". But noooooo!!
I'd be curious as to what he hates also. I love the one I'm riding so much that I'm thinking of getting another.
Curious to hear.
Quote from: cain73 on June 22, 2005, 10:31:12 PM
Hey I don't blame you for being scared of the Bomb's Outlander 800 H.O. EFI EXT. ;D JK. That Zuki looks good. I was actually trying to pull the chain of Quad32x since he rides one of those Zuki Zilla antiques ;).
Bet you can't wait til next Summer.
I was lookin at that, that thing is sweet. I might change my mind by then. I do like the bomb's passenger seat.
Yea I'd like to know too, my wife just got one and it's awesome. I wish I had one.