Next Summer.... This WILL be MINE!!

Started by Bigscrb15, June 22, 2005, 04:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

2006 Suzuki KingQuad Black:) It is sweet lookin.  Now I just gotta wait til next summer, since I just got the vinson a couple months ago

[attachment deleted by admin]
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

Yeah , but we won't hold it against him. lol
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Bigscrb15

Quote from: cain73 on June 22, 2005, 06:25:16 PM
Yeah , but we won't hold it against him. lol


I know you won't hold it against me, its a suzuki. Now if I wanted a Bombardier I would understand.    ;D
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

wheelie_boy

:o Man that bike is looking really good in black.
05 kx 250f

cain73

Hey I don't blame you for being scared of the Bomb's Outlander 800 H.O. EFI EXT.  ;D JK. That Zuki looks good. I was actually trying to pull the chain of Quad32x since he rides one of those Zuki Zilla antiques  ;).
Bet you can't wait til next Summer.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

superstar

My brother just bought one and he hates it. What a ding bat, tried to tell him "Brute Force". But noooooo!!

sk8r_dude

05 Grizzly 660, 2500 winch, Garmin 276c GPS, Quad Boss trunk

05 Grizzly 660 Camo, 2500 winch, Quad Boss trunk 

[url="http://www.beachinlineskates.com/"]http://www.beachinlineskates.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.123skate.com/"]http://www.123skate.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/"]http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/[/url]
[url="http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com"]http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: superstar on June 23, 2005, 12:17:54 AM
My brother just bought one and he hates it. What a ding bat, tried to tell him "Brute Force". But noooooo!!

I'd be curious as to what he hates also. I love the one I'm riding so much that I'm thinking of getting another.
Curious to hear.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

Quote from: cain73 on June 22, 2005, 10:31:12 PM
Hey I don't blame you for being scared of the Bomb's Outlander 800 H.O. EFI EXT. ;D JK. That Zuki looks good. I was actually trying to pull the chain of Quad32x since he rides one of those Zuki Zilla antiques ;).
Bet you can't wait til next Summer.


I was lookin at that, that thing is sweet. I might change my mind by then. I do like the bomb's passenger seat.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

NPRVinson

Yea I'd like to know too, my wife just got one and it's awesome. I wish I had one.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com