For this great section.
I am going to be forwarding the motoplex forum questions to here and flatv will be getting scaled back.
Thank you Mr Bones.
Hopefully, most of those that abandoned this site for the flatv site will make their way back. We've missed some pretty cool personalities around here. ;)
i hear that! my new mission is to get my arse to the plex and hopefully get mr. bones to go also. my raptor is running strong and i have no excuse.
I'll do what I can to get some people back.
You and Mr B are welcome anytime.
What???? I'm NOT!?!?!?! ;) :D
Quote from: digginfool on October 14, 2009, 09:16:45 PM
What???? I'm NOT!?!?!?! ;) :D
Yeah you are also welcome ;D
Divisivness stinks, glad we're back together. ATV's in Fl can only thrive if we are a united front.... Thanks Mr. Bones and Thank You Paul. All I can say is hatchet buried, lets go riding friends, both old and those I haven't met.
werd up
Quote from: digginfool on October 14, 2009, 08:11:16 PM
Hopefully, most of those that abandoned this site for the flatv site will make their way back. We've missed some pretty cool personalities around here. ;)
awwww, you didn't have to mention me by name, I know ;-)
Now we need to plan an old school rodman dam ride but at the MOTOPLEX! And there are not any whoops 8)
Quote from: MP on October 15, 2009, 10:04:15 AM
Now we need to plan an old school rodman dam ride but at the MOTOPLEX! And there are not any whoops 8)
I missed that ritde, but reading about it made me join the ATVFL site.
I would be down for a ride like this for sure!
dude, I still got my t-shirts from that ride,,,,number 3 I believe
even got some pictures of Hollywood passed out at my kitchen table at the cabin after the first day.
and one of my t-shirts from that ride is still stained with clay from the wet ride at that place up in GA
I think this is GREAT...... It's good to see some old faces here and we welcome the new ones. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, Welcome EVERYONE.
No problem. Glad I could help out.
the work schedule is pretty full for this upcoming year, but looking forward to meeting some friends.