Thanks to Mr Bones

Started by Paul_S, October 14, 2009, 07:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

For this great section.

I am going to be forwarding the motoplex forum questions to here and flatv will be getting scaled back.

Thank you Mr Bones.

digginfool

Hopefully, most of those that abandoned this site for the flatv site will make their way back.  We've missed some pretty cool personalities around here.   ;)
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

NYRAPTOR

i hear that! my new mission is to get my arse to the plex and hopefully get mr. bones to go also. my raptor is running strong and i have no excuse.

Paul_S

I'll do what I can to get some people back.

You and Mr B are welcome anytime.

digginfool

What????   I'm NOT!?!?!?!    ;) :D
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Paul_S


Jeff L

Divisivness stinks,   glad we're back together.   ATV's in Fl can only thrive if we are a united front.... Thanks Mr. Bones and Thank You Paul.   All I can say is hatchet buried, lets go riding friends, both old and those I haven't met.

dirtslinger

Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

Ida_Mann

Quote from: digginfool on October 14, 2009, 08:11:16 PM
Hopefully, most of those that abandoned this site for the flatv site will make their way back.  We've missed some pretty cool personalities around here.   ;)

awwww, you didn't have to mention me by name, I know ;-)
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Shawn

Now we need to plan an old school rodman dam ride but at the MOTOPLEX! And there are not any whoops 8)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

greenmachine

Quote from: MP on October 15, 2009, 10:04:15 AM
Now we need to plan an old school rodman dam ride but at the MOTOPLEX! And there are not any whoops 8)
I missed that ritde, but reading about it made me join the ATVFL site.
I would be down for a ride like this for sure!

Ida_Mann

dude, I still got my t-shirts from that ride,,,,number 3 I believe

even got some pictures of Hollywood passed out at my kitchen table at the cabin after the first day.

and one of my t-shirts from that ride is still stained with clay from the wet ride at that place up in GA
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Da_Mtg_Man

I think this is GREAT...... It's good to see some old faces here and we welcome the new ones. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, Welcome EVERYONE.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

mrbones

No problem. Glad I could help out.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

BRYAN H

the work schedule is pretty full for this upcoming year, but looking forward to meeting some friends.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com