ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Keeter on August 11, 2009, 07:30:37 PM

Title: Where the Heck is AintSkeered??
Post by: Keeter on August 11, 2009, 07:30:37 PM

Oh...he is riding his new bike around.  Jeesh!!   When are we riding.. Labor Day at RR sounds good.

(http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii209/Keeterbob/noname.jpg)
Title: Re: Where the Heck is AintSkeered??
Post by: asmart82 on August 11, 2009, 07:32:11 PM
I hope he used monopoly money to buy that junk  ;D
Title: Re: Where the Heck is AintSkeered??
Post by: Keeter on August 11, 2009, 07:39:30 PM
Quote from: asmart82 on August 11, 2009, 07:32:11 PM
I hope he used monopoly money to buy that junk  ;D
::)
Title: Re: Where the Heck is AintSkeered??
Post by: D33411 on August 11, 2009, 08:18:00 PM
Pretty bike!
Title: Re: Where the Heck is AintSkeered??
Post by: steelheader13 on August 11, 2009, 11:08:04 PM
Ain't seen him at RR.  He said he got a good deal on that bike at www.tiftoncycles.com   8)

I think he bought it at Home Depot.   ;)
Title: Re: Where the Heck is AintSkeered??
Post by: Keeter on August 12, 2009, 02:15:42 AM
Quote from: steelheader13 on August 11, 2009, 11:08:04 PM
Ain't seen him at RR.  He said he got a good deal on that bike at www.tiftoncycles.com   8)

I think he bought it at Home Depot.   ;)


rolback1 rolback1
Title: Re: Where the Heck is AintSkeered??
Post by: Mudneck on August 13, 2009, 01:18:37 AM
The old guy probably rides with one of those aprons on too.
Title: Re: Where the Heck is AintSkeered??
Post by: AintSkeered on August 13, 2009, 05:52:05 PM
I'm not just old, I'm fat, ugly, bald and weak. And, I wear that apron with nothing on underneath it! :P
Title: Re: Where the Heck is AintSkeered??
Post by: Keeter on August 14, 2009, 03:02:31 PM
Quote from: AintSkeered on August 13, 2009, 05:52:05 PM
I'm not just old, I'm fat, ugly, bald and weak. And, I wear that apron with nothing on underneath it! :P

Welcome Back...we missed you.  RR Labor day???
Title: Re: Where the Heck is AintSkeered??
Post by: AintSkeered on August 14, 2009, 04:30:33 PM
Why certainly! And, here I am at the local gun range
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lzri8dn7p0&feature=related
Title: Re: Where the Heck is AintSkeered??
Post by: Keeter on August 16, 2009, 01:51:13 AM
Quote from: AintSkeered on August 14, 2009, 04:30:33 PM
Why certainly! And, here I am at the local gun range
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lzri8dn7p0&feature=related

That did not take long.



2008 Outlander 800 XT
2008 Outlander Max XT
2008 DS250
2003 Rally
Title: Re: Where the Heck is AintSkeered??
Post by: D33411 on September 04, 2009, 06:16:06 PM
Welcome back!  I was thinking prison!  And you had no access to a computer!  Dawn ;)