Where the Heck is AintSkeered??

Started by Keeter, August 11, 2009, 07:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeter


Oh...he is riding his new bike around.  Jeesh!!   When are we riding.. Labor Day at RR sounds good.


2019 Can Am 850 XMR

asmart82

I hope he used monopoly money to buy that junk  ;D

Keeter

2019 Can Am 850 XMR

D33411


steelheader13

Ain't seen him at RR.  He said he got a good deal on that bike at www.tiftoncycles.com   8)

I think he bought it at Home Depot.   ;)
'08 Rhino 700 SE

Keeter

Quote from: steelheader13 on August 11, 2009, 11:08:04 PM
Ain't seen him at RR.  He said he got a good deal on that bike at www.tiftoncycles.com   8)

I think he bought it at Home Depot.   ;)


rolback1 rolback1
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Mudneck

The old guy probably rides with one of those aprons on too.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

AintSkeered

#7
I'm not just old, I'm fat, ugly, bald and weak. And, I wear that apron with nothing on underneath it! :P
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Keeter

Quote from: AintSkeered on August 13, 2009, 05:52:05 PM
I'm not just old, I'm fat, ugly, bald and weak. And, I wear that apron with nothing on underneath it! :P

Welcome Back...we missed you.  RR Labor day???
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

AintSkeered

#9
Why certainly! And, here I am at the local gun range
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lzri8dn7p0&feature=related
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Keeter

Quote from: AintSkeered on August 14, 2009, 04:30:33 PM
Why certainly! And, here I am at the local gun range
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lzri8dn7p0&feature=related

That did not take long.



2008 Outlander 800 XT
2008 Outlander Max XT
2008 DS250
2003 Rally
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

D33411

Welcome back!  I was thinking prison!  And you had no access to a computer!  Dawn ;)