I just got back from Walmart and the shelf are fully stock with handgun and rifle ammo, some are at half price. I talk to one of the staff and looks like all the Walmarts got ammo shipments today.
ill be at walmart in the morning. thanks for the heads up. id go tonight but im gonna use my whole tax return for stocking up on it and i havent cashed the dang check yet. :banghead.gif
I just got home from there, what a deal. Free beer too with a purchase of over $100 of ammo.
i just got back, picked up 20 boxes of 9mm for $2.49 ;) and they threw in a 24 pack of bud!
rolback1 <sofa peeky>
Thanks BD. I checked last weekend in FL City and the shelves were pretty bare.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on April 01, 2009, 10:19:39 PM
I just got home from there, what a deal. Free beer too with a purchase of over $100 of ammo.
Did the offer include any rope? ;)
I got in on the deal too. I bought three cases (1000 rounds each) of .22lr rat shot for $13.17 each. While I was there, the nice checkout girl even gave me a blumpkin while I was in the John. :-*
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 02, 2009, 10:06:07 AM
I got in on the deal too. I bought three cases (1000 rounds each) of .22lr rat shot for $13.17 each. While I was there, the nice checkout girl even gave me a blumpkin while I was in the John. :-*
Ummmmm..your a big guy, did the two of you fit in the stall. HaHa
Why is everyone talking about stocking up on weapons and ammo?
The end is near!
APRIL FOOLS........ ammo in Walmart?
NOT!
I like the beer spin, that was great! ;D
Quote from: big-daddy on April 02, 2009, 04:37:30 PM
APRIL FOOLS........ ammo in Walmart?
NOT!
I like the beer spin, that was great! ;D
i knew better! ;) tried to get ammo thier many times so far. not a bullet in sight! >:(
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 02, 2009, 04:40:52 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on April 02, 2009, 04:37:30 PM
APRIL FOOLS........ ammo in Walmart?
NOT!
I like the beer spin, that was great! ;D
i knew better! ;) tried to get ammo thier many times so far. not a bullet in sight! >:(
They have pellets... 8)
Quote from: trx#9 on April 02, 2009, 04:51:57 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 02, 2009, 04:40:52 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on April 02, 2009, 04:37:30 PM
APRIL FOOLS........ ammo in Walmart?
NOT!
I like the beer spin, that was great! ;D
i knew better! ;) tried to get ammo thier many times so far. not a bullet in sight! >:(
They have pellets... 8)
no i dont have any chickens to feed!
Quote from: quadracer1992 on April 02, 2009, 01:18:20 PM
Why is everyone talking about stocking up on weapons and ammo?
Everyone isn't talking about it........................only the smart people.
the walmarts by my house have 40 cal. bullets and have had them in stock most of the time but that is about all they have.
The Walmart by my house has lots of ammo left.I stocked up on some of these bad boys yesterday. I pity the fool that breaks into my house. The Red Ryder is oiled and ready.
Every time i go in to Wally World there is nothing. I order from Georgia Arms online. I just received another shipment about 450 rounds of 38, 40, 9mm for about $170.00. The 9mm costs about 11.00 for 50 rounds.
Quote from: VForcedave on April 03, 2009, 08:51:21 AM
Every time i go in to Wally World there is nothing. I order from Georgia Arms online. I just received another shipment about 450 rounds of 38, 40, 9mm for about $170.00. The 9mm costs about 11.00 for 50 rounds.
What kind of ammo did you buy Vforce?
Quote from: big-daddy on April 02, 2009, 04:37:30 PM
APRIL FOOLS........ ammo in Walmart?
NOT!
I like the beer spin, that was great! ;D
Okay, you hooked me good. I buy 9mm and .38 ammo at the Wallmart in FL city but their shelves have been scarce lately.
Its not like guns or ammo are being banned or anything. I mean that would just be ridiculous. :N
Some of the local gun stores in my area have been ordering ammo (9mm, .45, .223, & .308 ) by the pallet and can't keep any in stock.
That's why I roll my own ammo! ;) Reloading is the way to go.
The company is Georgia Arms. They make a quality ammo for just about everything. You may have seen them at the gun shows. They bag their ammo in sealed plastic bags. You can order target ammo, personal protection etc. The web site is www.georgia-arms.com
There is a 4 week wait but no big deal. Order up a few bags every month and get ready for the big bash.
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 03, 2009, 09:17:13 AM
Quote from: VForcedave on April 03, 2009, 08:51:21 AM
Every time i go in to Wally World there is nothing. I order from Georgia Arms online. I just received another shipment about 450 rounds of 38, 40, 9mm for about $170.00. The 9mm costs about 11.00 for 50 rounds.
What kind of ammo did you buy Vforce?
Quote from: VForcequote author=VForcedave link=topic=38657.msg437320#msg437320 date=1238789289]
The company is Georgia Arms. They make a quality ammo for just about everything. You may have seen them at the gun shows. They bag their ammo in sealed plastic bags. You can order target ammo, personal protection etc. The web site is
There is a 4 week wait but no big deal. Order up a few bags every month and get ready for the big bash.
ok i got ya thanks!
I seen Georgia Arms canned heat ammo blow up a AR15. Google it and you will see have many people are having this problem. Good luck with that ammo
Big daddy I have ran thousands of rounds through an ar from georgia arms with no problems I never heard about that
Quote from: rdm225 on April 04, 2009, 08:56:30 AM
Big daddy I have ran thousands of rounds through an ar from georgia arms with no problems I never heard about that
try google ;)
im fixin to order a sh*t load from bass pro. $22.99 for 100 9mm is the best ive seen from a "name brand" (like federal, winchester and remington). thats like $11.50 for a normal box. it says it may have to be back ordered but im not in an extreme hurry.
Quote from: B. Graves on April 04, 2009, 09:09:36 PM
im fixin to order a sh*t load from bass pro. $22.99 for 100 9mm is the best ive seen from a "name brand" (like federal, winchester and remington). thats like $11.50 for a normal box. it says it may have to be back ordered but im not in an extreme hurry.
Keep checking with walmart, they get a shipment every two weeks.
well, i will but the 2 closest walmarts to me dont sell guns anymore and they have few kinds of ammo when they have it. if i pass by the titusville one i stop but its easier to order it. has anyone ordered from natchezss.com? a buddy at work gave me a catalog from them. he orders from them. are they any good?
Quote from: B. Graves on April 05, 2009, 11:40:22 PM
well, i will but the 2 closest walmarts to me dont sell guns anymore and they have few kinds of ammo when they have it. if i pass by the titusville one i stop but its easier to order it. has anyone ordered from natchezss.com? a buddy at work gave me a catalog from them. he orders from them. are they any good?
You can order online http://www.natchezss.com/
Man, am i glad i work at a Police Range, to get brass and plenty of ammo too.. ;D
Tony