Walmart ammo half price.

Started by big-daddy, April 01, 2009, 09:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

I just got back from Walmart and the shelf are fully stock with handgun and rifle ammo, some are at half price. I talk to one of the staff and looks like all the Walmarts got ammo shipments today.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

B. Graves

ill be at walmart in the morning. thanks for the heads up. id go tonight but im gonna use my whole tax return for stocking up on it and i havent cashed the dang check yet.  :banghead.gif

Chillinthemost

I just got home from there, what a deal. Free beer too with a purchase of over $100 of ammo.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

jrpro130

i just got back, picked up 20 boxes of 9mm for $2.49 ;) and they threw in a 24 pack of bud!
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TNTaylor

Thanks BD.  I checked last weekend in FL City and the shelves were pretty bare.
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

Keeter

Quote from: Chillinthemost on April 01, 2009, 10:19:39 PM
I just got home from there, what a deal. Free beer too with a purchase of over $100 of ammo.

Did the offer include any rope?   ;)
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Anoriginal

I got in on the deal too. I bought three cases (1000 rounds each) of .22lr rat shot for $13.17 each. While I was there, the nice checkout girl even gave me a blumpkin while I was in the John.  :-*
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Keeter

#8
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 02, 2009, 10:06:07 AM
I got in on the deal too. I bought three cases (1000 rounds each) of .22lr rat shot for $13.17 each. While I was there, the nice checkout girl even gave me a blumpkin while I was in the John.  :-*

Ummmmm..your a big guy, did the two of you fit in the stall.  HaHa
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

quadracer1992

Why is everyone talking about stocking up on weapons and ammo?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Turboderf


big-daddy

APRIL FOOLS........ ammo in Walmart?

NOT!


I like the beer spin, that was great!  ;D


I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: big-daddy on April 02, 2009, 04:37:30 PM
APRIL FOOLS........ ammo in Walmart?

NOT!


I like the beer spin, that was great!  ;D


i knew better!  ;) tried to get ammo thier many times so far. not a bullet in sight!  >:(
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

trx#9

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 02, 2009, 04:40:52 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on April 02, 2009, 04:37:30 PM
APRIL FOOLS........ ammo in Walmart?

NOT!


I like the beer spin, that was great!  ;D


i knew better!  ;) tried to get ammo thier many times so far. not a bullet in sight!  >:(
They have pellets... 8)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

#15
Quote from: trx#9 on April 02, 2009, 04:51:57 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 02, 2009, 04:40:52 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on April 02, 2009, 04:37:30 PM
APRIL FOOLS........ ammo in Walmart?

NOT!


I like the beer spin, that was great!  ;D


i knew better!  ;) tried to get ammo thier many times so far. not a bullet in sight!  >:(
They have pellets... 8)

no i dont have any chickens to feed!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: quadracer1992 on April 02, 2009, 01:18:20 PM
Why is everyone talking about stocking up on weapons and ammo?

Everyone isn't talking about it........................only the smart people.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

z400250

the walmarts by my house have 40 cal. bullets and have had them in stock most of the time but that is about all they have.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

CABLEGUY1

#18
The Walmart by my house has lots of ammo left.I stocked up on some of these bad boys yesterday. I pity the fool that breaks into my house. The Red Ryder is oiled and ready.

VForcedave

Every time i go in to Wally World there is nothing. I order from Georgia Arms online. I just received another shipment about 450 rounds of 38, 40, 9mm for about $170.00. The 9mm costs about 11.00 for 50 rounds. 
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: VForcedave on April 03, 2009, 08:51:21 AM
Every time i go in to Wally World there is nothing. I order from Georgia Arms online. I just received another shipment about 450 rounds of 38, 40, 9mm for about $170.00. The 9mm costs about 11.00 for 50 rounds. 

What kind of ammo did you buy Vforce?
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

TNTaylor

Quote from: big-daddy on April 02, 2009, 04:37:30 PM
APRIL FOOLS........ ammo in Walmart?

NOT!


I like the beer spin, that was great!  ;D




Okay, you hooked me good.  I buy 9mm and .38 ammo at the Wallmart in FL city but their shelves have been scarce lately. 
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

quadracer1992

Its not like guns or ammo are being banned or anything. I mean that would just be ridiculous.  :N
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

singleshot

Some of the local gun stores in my area have been ordering ammo (9mm, .45, .223, & .308 ) by the pallet and can't keep any in stock.


That's why I roll my own ammo!   ;)  Reloading is the way to go.
2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme

VForcedave

The company is Georgia Arms. They make a quality ammo for just about everything. You may have seen them at the gun shows. They bag their ammo in sealed plastic bags. You can order target ammo, personal protection etc. The web site is www.georgia-arms.com
There is a 4 week wait but no big deal. Order up a few bags every month and get ready for the big bash.       
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 03, 2009, 09:17:13 AM
Quote from: VForcedave on April 03, 2009, 08:51:21 AM
Every time i go in to Wally World there is nothing. I order from Georgia Arms online. I just received another shipment about 450 rounds of 38, 40, 9mm for about $170.00. The 9mm costs about 11.00 for 50 rounds. 

What kind of ammo did you buy Vforce?
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com