Bamboofest N The Mud at Plantbamboo March 6th-8th
Live Music by "Vyrus" featuring "Samantha Rusell" a Nashville music star who has sold over 600,000 recordings.
Go to http://bamboofestnthemud.com for info and http://samantharussell.com for a preview of her singing.
l cross all the way his time they let me bring my 2wd in and also my 4x4 i dont get yelled at by crazy people because its loud. past few times i been to bamboo all i do is get yelled at for my 2wd bike
Quote from: 4x4Matt on March 03, 2009, 10:38:33 PM
l cross all the way his time they let me bring my 2wd in and also my 4x4 i dont get yelled at by crazy people because its loud. past few times i been to bamboo all i do is get yelled at for my 2wd bike
Then take the hint you goober. ;)
i do i go to l cross instead of pooboo that place stinks i wold rather drive to motoplex than ride there stinks because its less than hour from me
bamboo was real nice with a nice corwd.Nobody missed matt,we were glad he wasnt there.Great band,great crowd,great time
sweet no one missed me 8) i herd diffrent from a group of people i no there bout how it kinda was not worth it but thats what i herd i no l cross was crazy good. and at least i no my health is safe and i ot rideing by a meth lab site
you should take your negative attitude elsewhere.
Quote from: 4x4Matt on March 09, 2009, 01:34:25 PM
sweet no one missed me 8) i herd diffrent from a group of people i no there bout how it kinda was not worth it but thats what i herd i no l cross was crazy good. and at least i no my health is safe and i ot rideing by a meth lab site
LOL, moonlight meth ride.....
30 buks for camping and one free tour of meth lab i back with free samples too lol
LOL you type like your on meth btw.
don't hate. or keep it to yourself PLEASE!
its all good zin i used to go to bamboo untill i found out the real truth of the place
and what was that "real truth"? enlighten us .Real truth I see is he wont let little kids like matt race through bothering people,trying to have fun.We had a great time and I saw many others having fun.I like L-cross too but I just like bamboo better,especially now I know matt wont go.
Quote from: sbripple on March 10, 2009, 02:33:51 AM
and what was that "real truth"? enlighten us .Real truth I see is he wont let little kids like matt race through bothering people,trying to have fun.We had a great time and I saw many others having fun.I like L-cross too but I just like bamboo better,especially now I know matt wont go.
LMAO Me to.
that the place u ride your atvs on used to be a place for dumpin human waste. i got from a reliable source. so if u wana put your health and your kids health at risk have fun playinn poo water. not to mention that the owner dont shower or change his shirt or pants all weekend means he dont shower. and not to mentionn the meth lab in he back. so if u like it have fun its just matter tim till its shut down for good
4x4Matt -
I want to hire you. Anytime someone is really being an azzhole, I want to pay you to go to their house or job and just follow them around and talk to them. Ask them tons of questions and simply babble on. You have to promise that you'll talk to them the same way you type.
It would be entirely worth it. :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: Realityhello on March 10, 2009, 01:57:14 PM
4x4Matt -
I want to hire you. Anytime someone is really being an azzhole, I want to pay you to go to their house or job and just follow them around and talk to them. Ask them tons of questions and simply babble on. You have to promise that you'll talk to them the same way you type.
It would be entirely worth it. :ThumbsUp.gif
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 Imagine going camping with him. :banghead.gif :banghead.gif
if it was for human waste,, maybe ill find my wifes lost diamond ring that went down the pipes.lol
you might get lucky and find it.
reailty just let me no when and i be more than happy to help you out. i charge $60 an hour but for u i maybe able to hook you up with diff rate
just let me no when we doing a camping trip sounds like it be fun
Quote from: 4x4Matt on March 10, 2009, 04:39:51 PM
reailty just let me no when and i be more than happy to help you out. i charge $60 an hour but for u i maybe able to hook you up with diff rate
Thanks man! You da bomb!!
Seriously, lets ride together soon. Should be a blast just ragging on each other.
Quote from: Realityhello on March 10, 2009, 05:33:38 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on March 10, 2009, 04:39:51 PM
reailty just let me no when and i be more than happy to help you out. i charge $60 an hour but for u i maybe able to hook you up with diff rate
Thanks man! You da bomb!!
Seriously, lets ride together soon. Should be a blast just ragging on each other.
NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!!!! You going on a ride. rolback1
we can do rr if u want or just let me no i just pulled top end of my 4x4 gotta put a new piston and stuff in side and than my 4x4 be bulit proof again and like i said ill bring the beer and chips.
Sounds good to me. Lets see what we can do.
Quote from: Realityhello on March 10, 2009, 09:59:54 PM
Sounds good to me. Lets see what we can do.
I want in. ;D
hey keeter we live near each other we can car pool
Quote from: 4x4Matt on March 10, 2009, 10:58:16 PM
hey keeter we live near each other we can car pool
Definite possibility. ;D
i will be doing alot of work at my house you are more than welcome to come by and check out my bike and or work habits anytime you want i got full keg of budlight all the time and kegorator is set at 33 degrees
PM sent
Quote from: Realityhello on March 10, 2009, 05:33:38 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on March 10, 2009, 04:39:51 PM
reailty just let me no when and i be more than happy to help you out. i charge $60 an hour but for u i maybe able to hook you up with diff rate
Thanks man! You da bomb!!
Seriously, lets ride together soon. Should be a blast just ragging on each other.
OMG, I simply must be in on this, with about ten gigs of memory cards.
circle jerk
Quote from: sbripple on March 11, 2009, 02:00:06 AM
circle jerk
And you're the pivot man.
Quote from: JackL on March 11, 2009, 01:54:41 AM
Quote from: Realityhello on March 10, 2009, 05:33:38 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on March 10, 2009, 04:39:51 PM
reailty just let me no when and i be more than happy to help you out. i charge $60 an hour but for u i maybe able to hook you up with diff rate
Thanks man! You da bomb!!
Seriously, lets ride together soon. Should be a blast just ragging on each other.
OMG, I simply must be in on this, with about ten gigs of memory cards.
Jack, you know you're coming along too!!! Should be a ton of fun.
OK. Reality....WHEN? ;D I am thinking BC and you be the guide. Or anywhere south of Orlando. 8) I have a new GPS and a Rotopax so I am good to go. :ThumbsUp.gif
gonna ride out to bamboo saterday morning, maybe jump some cows! :la:
Quote from: Keeter on March 11, 2009, 12:27:57 PM
OK. Reality....WHEN? ;D I am thinking BC and you be the guide. Or anywhere south of Orlando. 8) I have a new GPS and a Rotopax so I am good to go. :ThumbsUp.gif
You live right around the corner from me, don't you?
Quote from: Realityhello on March 11, 2009, 02:51:06 AM
Jack, you know you're coming along too!!! Should be a ton of fun.
Looking forward to it. Going to get me a new leopard skin thong.