Full Moon Mudfest Group Ride

Started by plantbamboo, March 03, 2009, 09:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crom A zone

i will be doing alot of work   at my house  you are more than welcome to come by and check out my bike and or work habits anytime you want i got full keg of budlight    all the time and kegorator is set   at 33 degrees
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Keeter

2019 Can Am 850 XMR

JackL

Quote from: Realityhello on March 10, 2009, 05:33:38 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on March 10, 2009, 04:39:51 PM


reailty just let me no when and i be more than happy to help   you out.  i charge $60  an  hour but for u   i maybe able to hook you up with diff rate




Thanks man! You da bomb!!

Seriously, lets ride together soon. Should be a blast just ragging on each other.



OMG, I simply must be in on this, with about ten gigs of memory cards.


The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

sbripple


Anoriginal

Quote from: sbripple on March 11, 2009, 02:00:06 AM
circle jerk



And you're the pivot man.


Quote from: JackL on March 11, 2009, 01:54:41 AM
Quote from: Realityhello on March 10, 2009, 05:33:38 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on March 10, 2009, 04:39:51 PM


reailty just let me no when and i be more than happy to help   you out.  i charge $60  an  hour but for u   i maybe able to hook you up with diff rate




Thanks man! You da bomb!!

Seriously, lets ride together soon. Should be a blast just ragging on each other.



OMG, I simply must be in on this, with about ten gigs of memory cards.




Jack, you know you're coming along too!!! Should be a ton of fun.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Keeter

OK. Reality....WHEN? ;D  I am thinking BC and you be the guide. Or anywhere south of Orlando. 8) I have a new GPS and a Rotopax so I am good to go.  :ThumbsUp.gif
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

zin

gonna ride out to bamboo saterday morning, maybe jump some cows! :la:

JackL

Quote from: Keeter on March 11, 2009, 12:27:57 PM
OK. Reality....WHEN? ;D  I am thinking BC and you be the guide. Or anywhere south of Orlando. 8) I have a new GPS and a Rotopax so I am good to go.  :ThumbsUp.gif


You live right around the corner from me, don't you?

Quote from: Realityhello on March 11, 2009, 02:51:06 AM


Jack, you know you're coming along too!!! Should be a ton of fun.


Looking forward to it.  Going to get me a new leopard skin thong.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com