Poll
Question:
do you like the new look for this site?
Option 1: yes i like it
votes: 49
Option 2: no i dont like it
votes: 26
i personally like it but i would like to see how every one else feels.
nope
But I have a hard time adjusting to change though
Love the look of the site :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif .looks brighter and crisp.GRREAT JOB !!
I'm digging it :ThumbsUp.gif :Fp
a big NO here.
Quote from: jayman on January 15, 2009, 02:27:33 AM
nope
But I have a hard time adjusting to change though
X 2 but i guess i will get use to it .....maybe
Quote from: Turboderf on January 15, 2009, 02:44:46 AM
Quote from: jayman on January 15, 2009, 02:27:33 AM
nope
But I have a hard time adjusting to change though
X 2 but i guess i will get use to it .....maybe
u will adjust to it just like u adjusted to $4.50 a gallon
where did u steal burnt ktm colors from lol change is good
i think its pretty cool, the color is sweet too.
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 15, 2009, 02:31:29 AM
a big NO here.
Agreed. I liked the old version much better.
I haven't decided yet. It takes me a while to get used to change.
The narrower font is a little more difficult to read. Love the colors though.
I like it it was time to change the look. Like a woman changing hair style's only not quite that often.lol jk. I do like it though.
The text is better now.
Thanks!!
not diggin it here ! ???
Looking good. :ThumbsUp.gif
Now I like it. Way to go Bones.
I only wish atvflorida would help change or get more involved in the amount of riding areas we have south of lake okeechobee(Dade county to be specific). The site looks good to answer your first question.
i have to get used to change don't like it yet. it dose look fresher though. good job <sofa peeky>
Quote from: jayman on January 15, 2009, 02:27:33 AM
nope
But I have a hard time adjusting to change though
X2
I like the new look. New change is good.
Cool colors but harder to read
NO!!
wheres the unread posts tab?
Can't get used to the new layout? Well, now you have a choice!
Just go to your profile, click 'Look and Layout Preferences'.
Then click 'change' under 'Current Theme'.
You have the option to use the new Modern theme or the Original Classic theme.
The Modern theme will be the default for new users and guests.
Enjoy!
You're the man Bones!!!
thanks bones thats awesome
no
I like the idea of a change but Its just not atvflorida without that classic theme.
Quote from: mrbones on January 16, 2009, 04:04:37 PM
Can't get used to the new layout? Well, now you have a choice!
Just go to your profile, click 'Look and Layout Preferences'.
Then click 'change' under 'Current Theme'.
You have the option to use the new Modern theme or the Original Classic theme.
The Modern theme will be the default for new users and guests.
Enjoy!
well how about that. alright
Looks sweet but the home page is the same.
Yeah, I'm working on that. ;)
Looks good and nice to have a theme option.
I'm trying to tweak the top a little bit. Lets hope I don't mess it up.
I made the top more like the original layout. I missed the info up there.
just as i got used to the way it was, man your killing me!!!
Ok, I think I'm done. ;D
Awsome!
For some reason, the font size is bigger than normal in the last post section of the home page.
now you need to allow us to have pics in our sigs again, only forum iv ever been on that doesn't allow a sig picture.
i like the new look but knowing that i can change it back, i just might. doesnt seem like atvflorida without that classic look.
Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on January 25, 2009, 02:19:48 AM
now you need to allow us to have pics in our sigs again
Ok, lets give it a shot. But, no banner ads for businesses. It's been awhile since I've messed with the sig settings so if I need to tweak it to make it work better, LMK.
Hey! It worked!
cool. i cant believe all it took was to mention it to you and within a few hours we have sigs again lol, i wish id have said something long ago lol
thanks.
Negative.
I used this website to learn alottttt
because it was soo easy.
Now its' more complex =/
thats' why i havnt been on in a while
I only changed it 7 days ago. Is that what you mean by awhile?
I'm also considering a 3rd theme that will be bare bones no thrills. I might call it "Lowdef." Maybe that will be more to your liking.
Nobody likes the new atv tracks graphic I put in? I thought it looked cool.
Only 7 people switched to the Origin design so don't forget if you can't get used to the new one you can change back.
Quote from: mrbones on January 25, 2009, 06:02:25 AM
I only changed it 7 days ago. Is that what you mean by awhile?
I'm also considering a 3rd theme that will be bare bones no thrills. I might call it "Lowdef." Maybe that will be more to your liking.
hahaa.
i was just kidding.
it looks great!
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on January 25, 2009, 01:17:41 AM
For some reason, the font size is bigger than normal in the last post section of the home page.
It took all morning but I found the 5 lines of code that was missing to fix that.
I updated the site again. I had enough of that design. Time for something new for this site. Back to the basics.
Looks good Mr B.
Damn straight, boy! ;)
I like it, works for me.
I havent been on in a while ,
Love the new look.
Good job. :ThumbsUp.gif
Senor Bones, the color scheme on the new website seems to be too bright. Is it possible to add some a nice salmon color or maybe a perrywinkle blue?
No. :spit.gif
Looks great Bones!
I like it ;D now how about making that big box of nonsense on the left side with all hose ads a bit smaller ::)....I know you gotta pay the bills...... >:(
Good idea! I have added a new benefit of being a Contributing Member. Contributing Member's are now able to change their default forum theme to one with no ads. I changed yours so you can see what it looks like. Let me know what you think.
Bones ;D no ads and my old ash eyes can read it without my dollar store glasses. Perfect. Im needing a new ATV FL shirt in XL let me know where I can Paypal to keep the ads off my page ;) and bump up my status....Also I would like to retire bushwacker. Can you switch me over to Mudneck 8)
Its almost cool because my Rhino is in the pic BUT the word "home" is covering up my beautiful O0face.