...... ran across some pictures of some of our racers I thought I'd share! They're in no particular order. Enjoy!
Richard brought his souped, up homebuilt COWasaki out for a little shakedown run.....
(http://funnyartpictures.com/02custom-cars/funny-car-models/custom-car-picture02s.jpg)
Here's one of Rick Dugan back before he was married out for a little cruise with a "hot date"
(http://sheep.youssouf.com/sheeplog/blogimages/sheep_transported_on_motorcycle.gif)
Here's a good one of Sandbagger on his crotch rocket....
(http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a397/Skitspuce/tanner.jpg)
Here's Shawn McNary and Ward Jones talking to a fellow Yamaha enthusiast at a local bike show. Shawn's on the left, Ward's in the middle.....
(http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc114/eddiemon_1955/pitguyz.jpg)
Here's one I took of Ward in his favorite hangout just outside turn 3....
(http://www.funnybeez.com/funnypictures/extreme-motorcycle.jpg)
Hillkiller's not just a fast quad racer, he's also a helluva roller skater! Here's one of him at a parade in Key West.
(http://www.photo.net/photo/pcd0155/gay-parade-20.4.jpg)
Just to be fair, here's one of me from a few years ago. You may not recognize me since I don't have the blonde hair anymore
(http://www.hokutonoken.it/cinema/DolphLundgren4.jpg)
Here's one of Wayne Palmer & Jody Hopkins. Man they get pretty intense before a race....
(http://blogs.dixcdn.com/zesty/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/hillbilly.jpg)
Here's one of Jayman at our Halloween party....
(http://www.wayodd.com/funny-pictures2/funny-pictures-batman-dog-12Y.jpg)
Here's one of Nate's new bikes. I think you're well under the $500 claimer limit....
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/randomsv650/Other%20Bikes/RedneckMC.jpg)
Here's Quad32 talking to his girlfriend before a race
(http://www.myspacesarcasm.com/myspace-redneck-comments/10/pics_redneck-granny-shorts.jpg)
This is what the girls who like Kawi's look like
(http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/198050.jpg)
And here's your average Yamaha groupie....
(http://message.axkickboxing.com/images/user_uploaded/Delll%20Mann/FAT%20GIRL%20SHAUN.jpg)
I didn't know Quad32x liked girls anymore, well since his surgery. :o
Here's one of last seasons Open Class TT Champion Gary Sisson. He lives in Putnam County. enough said....
(http://www.mooncostumes.com/image/7553)
Quote from: trx#9 on January 15, 2009, 02:01:35 AM
I didn't know Quad32x liked girls anymore, well since his surgery. :o
Heck, I didn't know he ever liked girls?
Here's proof Tim doesn't like girls...he's hanging with the boys during the pride parade! ;D Sorry Tim, I couldn't resist!
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/Quad32showoff.jpg)
That's funny stuff right there...
Gas grass or silage! Now thats power! Besides, that Cowasaki doesn't need much rest and the engine doesn't need to be pulled to make it run! And four hoof drive can keep you from doing the 10 point belly flop out of turn two!
I SURRENDER :bow.gif
Brady, Hanging out at Thunder Bowl
Dam.... I am HOT in that picture! No wonder everyone picks on me all the time.
Good ones boys. I stopped by Bradys shop and noticed this pic on his desk. :o
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/Woodsgayfriend.jpg)
Quote from: trx#9 on January 15, 2009, 02:01:35 AM
I didn't know Quad32x liked girls anymore, well since his surgery. :o
Hey Eric .........................
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/you_could_get_your_ass_kicked.jpg)
Saw Brady at the beach too. ???
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/Weird-1.jpg)
Quote from: Quad32x on January 18, 2009, 03:47:52 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 15, 2009, 02:01:35 AM
I didn't know Quad32x liked girls anymore, well since his surgery. :o
Hey Eric .........................
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/you_could_get_your_ass_kicked.jpg)
I'll take my chances..... :L :L :L
Ok but be fore warned this is the last person that did. 2:L
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/blackeye-2.jpg)
Like you can take a clown serious!
Quote from: stgsali on January 18, 2009, 11:39:01 PM
Like you can take a clown serious!
Thats why no one pays attention to you. ;D
You know that really looks like Brady. LOL
Hey Wayne , looks like your workouts are really paying off. 2:L
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/chickmagnet.jpg)
This quad 32 on a good hair day. Or maybe it is his helmet. Actually, it is the best makeover he could afford. Another reason not to take clowns serious. :)
Saw stgsali out at the bar last Friday night. Dudes a party animal ! :bow.gif
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/sometimes-drunk-people-scare-me.jpg)
That quad 32 is a party animal too! Takes his girlfriend with him, although he is "behind" him! I guess we now know who the pitcher and catcher is! ;D
thats funny right there rolback1
I saw this Valentines Day card that said To stgsali in Bradys truck the other day. I never knew your friendship went THAT deep ! :o
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/valentine0005C.gif)
Your tendencies are getting a little over the edge. But I understand it for some that is a keyboard racer. I bet your third grade teacher likes your art.
I did find another picture of you in your "girls night out" gear! Nw all you need is the wine to go with the cheesy outfit! ;D
:o hey guys lets try and clean this filth up it doesn't belong on this site there may be younger racers seeing this crap on here and thats not cool!
nate
#38
Quote from: fastrnrik on January 15, 2009, 02:06:22 AM
Here's one of last seasons Open Class TT Champion Gary Sisson. He lives in Putnam County. enough said....
(http://www.mooncostumes.com/image/7553)
It don't matter what you look like when your out front, everyone wants to be you.