I cant seem to find many good Honda 4X4s at all. Here or craigslist. Whats the deal? I guess theyre so good people dont want to sell them.
Quote from: B. Graves on January 10, 2009, 10:06:29 PM
I cant seem to find many good Honda 4X4s at all. Here or craigslist. Whats the deal? I guess theyre so good people dont want to sell them.
Thats it
nahh, it cause its hard to sell something that is in the repair shop!!!
Quote from: z400250 on January 11, 2009, 12:58:19 PM
nahh, it cause its hard to sell something that is in the repair shop!!!
this guy is lost lol
nahh just like messin with the honda guys ;D
Quote from: z400250 on January 11, 2009, 12:58:19 PM
nahh, it cause its hard to sell something that is in the repair shop!!!
HAHA so true....
Quote from: KD 428 on January 11, 2009, 12:40:09 PM
Quote from: B. Graves on January 10, 2009, 10:06:29 PM
I cant seem to find many good Honda 4X4s at all. Here or craigslist. Whats the deal? I guess theyre so good people dont want to sell them.
Thats it
It must be. Do you still have the CRF?