I'm getting a brain tumor from seeing all these political threads LOL....I mean I know its important and all but does anyone still ride ATVs around here ??
HOLY CHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay i feel better now that I've vented lol
Are you kidding? :( No one has any money anymore. :'( Why do you think they are talking about politics? :o
Nothing else better to do. ;)
Quote from: KAW3604x4 on October 07, 2008, 01:31:41 PM
Are you kidding? :( No one has any money anymore. :'( Why do you think they are talking about politics? :o
Nothing else better to do. ;)
LOL good point.....but i still have a headache over it
If I could ride my ATV at work, I would not be posting about politics. ;D
Quote from: VForcedave on October 07, 2008, 01:49:50 PM
If I could ride my ATV at work, I would not be posting about politics. ;D
guess its time to start looking for a new job
I agree! It is bad enough to have to watch all the TV commercials. I come hear to see what's happening in the ATV community not political debates.
i think the next person to start/reply or even think about a political statement should be banned for 3 days.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 07, 2008, 02:52:37 PM
i think the next person to start/reply or even think about a political statement should be banned for 3 days.
couldn't resist.....lmao
Make a poll?
Quote from: singleshot on October 07, 2008, 02:25:37 PM
I agree! It is bad enough to have to watch all the TV commercials. I come hear to see what's happening in the ATV community not political debates.
AMEN BROTHER NO MORE POLITICS
Quote from: KAW3604x4 on October 07, 2008, 01:31:41 PM
Are you kidding? :( No one has any money anymore. :'( Why do you think they are talking about politics? :o
Nothing else better to do. ;)
LMAO You got that right... too funny...