ENOUGH WITH THE POLITICS

Started by MudMan, October 07, 2008, 01:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MudMan

I'm getting a brain tumor from seeing all these political threads LOL....I mean I know its important and all but does anyone still ride ATVs around here ??

HOLY CHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay i feel better now that I've vented lol
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

KAW3604x4

Are you  kidding? :( No one has any money anymore. :'( Why do you think they are talking about politics?  :o

Nothing else better to do. ;)
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

MudMan

Quote from: KAW3604x4 on October 07, 2008, 01:31:41 PM
Are you  kidding? :( No one has any money anymore. :'( Why do you think they are talking about politics?  :o

Nothing else better to do. ;)

LOL good point.....but i still have a headache over it
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

VForcedave

 If I could ride my ATV at work, I would not be posting about politics.  ;D
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

MudMan

Quote from: VForcedave on October 07, 2008, 01:49:50 PM
If I could ride my ATV at work, I would not be posting about politics.  ;D

guess its time to start looking for a new job
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

singleshot

I agree!  It is bad enough to have to watch all the TV commercials.  I come hear to see what's happening in the ATV community not political debates.
2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme

svtbolt04

i think the next person to start/reply or even think about a political statement should be banned for 3 days.

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

MudMan

Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 07, 2008, 02:52:37 PM
i think the next person to start/reply or even think about a political statement should be banned for 3 days.



couldn't resist.....lmao
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

cutngrs

Quote from: singleshot on October 07, 2008, 02:25:37 PM
I agree!  It is bad enough to have to watch all the TV commercials.  I come hear to see what's happening in the ATV community not political debates.





AMEN BROTHER NO MORE POLITICS
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

cheropride

Quote from: KAW3604x4 on October 07, 2008, 01:31:41 PM
Are you  kidding? :( No one has any money anymore. :'( Why do you think they are talking about politics?  :o

Nothing else better to do. ;)

LMAO  You got that right... too funny...
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com