After much studying :N I passed my state pest control certification examination. I am also certified in termite control. ;D
I went to Sunbiz.org to get my business going. A friend of mine told me he did it and it was easy. I would go to a CPA and have it done, but I am on a super tight budget and if I can do it myself I will.
As far as I can see, Articles of Organization is the only form I need to fill out and send to the state.
Can any of you confirm this?
I am going to be working from my home. I called the state and this is fine. I live in unincorporated Palm Beach county and will jump through any hoops they put up, but I believe there are none for where I live.
I got p.o. box, but it has a mailing address and not a p.o. box address. The state said this is good.
I guess I should use my home address as my business location and the mailing address can be different and will be to the other address?
I am allowed to use my truck as chemical storage.
thats great brian congrats !!!!! ;D now hurry up down here ! and spray my commercial accounts lol
Ask "ANORIGINAL" -OOPS I mean Realityhello or whatever he is calling himself. He is real versed in Civil stuff and would be very helpful. If he is not ripping Fishy ;D
I have only set up one business and that was for my dad about 6 years ago. I can't exactly remember all the details of setting it up, but it wasn't all that complex You are right on track by going through Sunbiz.org. Setting up an S-corporation would probably be the most advantageous for you since it is a small company and you would most likely meet the criteria. (I can't remember if you set up the company that way initially, but you would definately elect to be taxed as an S-corp on the company's tax return). An S-corp. would protect your personal assets, should the company be held liable for something. Another tip for you, when you are filling out the forms, in the section where it talks about the purpose of your business, write "to conduct any business dealings legal within the state of Florida". That way you do not limit the company you are starting up. I see that you have already set up a mailing addres without a p.o. box number so you are good in that sense.
Thanks for any tips. I did set it up as a LLC.
I got my insurance quote today, my truck lettered, and some contracts in the works. ;D
OK! IT"S OFFICIAL!!
As of today, I am totally legal and open for business!!
LET THE KILLING BEGIN!!
Good luck :ThumbsUp.gif I think being in business for yourself is a great thing!
Quote from: mudnuri on October 15, 2008, 11:47:24 AM
OK! IT"S OFFICIAL!!
As of today, I am totally legal and open for business!!
LET THE KILLING BEGIN!!
Good luck Brian!! Get me some business cards. I have a lot of friends in the home improvement business. Maybe I can help you out.
Quote from: mudnuri on October 15, 2008, 11:47:24 AM
OK! IT"S OFFICIAL!!
As of today, I am totally legal and open for business!!
LET THE KILLING BEGIN!!
May the fun begin :banghead.gif good luck brian :T
Your not going to turn into Dale Dribble are you? Good luck and CONGRATULATIONS.
I need my camp at RR sprayed. Probably more at RR could use your help.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/kiyone/dale-gribble-dales-dead-bug.jpg)
Quote from: Keeter on October 15, 2008, 08:24:16 PM
I need my camp at RR sprayed. Probably more at RR could use your help.
Maybe if he sprayed your underwear drawer you wouldnt spread them all over :-*
Quote from: bushwacker on October 15, 2008, 09:52:07 PM
Quote from: Keeter on October 15, 2008, 08:24:16 PM
I need my camp at RR sprayed. Probably more at RR could use your help.
Maybe if he sprayed your underwear drawer you wouldnt spread them all over :-*
:M
You stay out of my underwear.
Nice Job. Question for you. How do you keep the ticks away from my house. They keep getting on my dog and my wife.
Quote from: VForcedave on October 16, 2008, 08:34:11 AM
Nice Job. Question for you. How do you keep the ticks away from my house. They keep getting on my dog and my wife.
I was kinda thinking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KvHB4zpNX4
LOL ::) sorry I had to post it
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on October 16, 2008, 08:57:41 AM
Quote from: VForcedave on October 16, 2008, 08:34:11 AM
Nice Job. Question for you. How do you keep the ticks away from my house. They keep getting on my dog and my wife.
I was kinda thinking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KvHB4zpNX4
LOL ::) sorry I had to post it
;D
Quote from: VForcedave on October 16, 2008, 08:34:11 AM
Nice Job. Question for you. How do you keep the ticks away from my house. They keep getting on my dog and my wife.
SHAVE EM BOTH they will be easier to find :o
Quote from: bushwacker on October 16, 2008, 02:04:40 PM
Quote from: VForcedave on October 16, 2008, 08:34:11 AM
Nice Job. Question for you. How do you keep the ticks away from my house. They keep getting on my dog and my wife.
SHAVE EM BOTH they will be easier to find :o
LMAO we can't talk about that ::)
LOL! You guys are brutal!
Ticks are tough. Spraying can be ineffective sometimes because they hide on the underside of a leaf. Places with Florida Holly/Brazilian Pepper are bad with ticks. Granules and dust is probably going to work best. Make sure areas that the pets lay in are treated. Premise works OK. I have sprayed the typical three time deal most companies offer. It works only half the time. You have to stay on it with the dust and the granules.
Have the yard sprayed three - four times in two week intervals
If you lay the ole lady and dog down and let the ticks get on them then they will stay off you.
Thats funny about Dale.
Dang Keeter! I was out there and had my gear. Our camp had some furry I'll be glad to help anyone with bugs in RR
Mudnuts, one more problem. My wife has the crabs and I noticed the dog was scratching his Private Parts. Any remedy for these critters? ::)
Quote from: VForcedave on October 16, 2008, 03:42:09 PM
Mudnuts, one more problem. My wife has the crabs and I noticed the dog was scratching his Private Parts. Any remedy for these critters? ::)
abstinence?
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on October 16, 2008, 03:52:20 PM
Quote from: VForcedave on October 16, 2008, 03:42:09 PM
Mudnuts, one more problem. My wife has the crabs and I noticed the dog was scratching his Private Parts. Any remedy for these critters? ::)
abstinence?
Get your wife & dog drunk when they pass out let them lay on the floor like a tic magnet.When there both covered drop them off on the side of the road far away before they wake up, Problem solved ;D
Crabs are equally tough. I have heard stories where they were drowned by staying underwater for 3 hrs. Since they had spread to her head, the guy held her under and it worked. She is dead, but so are the crabs. True story.
I also heard something about a mirror and fire...?
mudnuri
If you dont use a IGR for ticks you will have poor results.
www.mrbugstermiteandpest.com
If you ever have any questions Ive been throught it all..
Good Luck I hope Your Successful as long as you stay out of sarasota and charlotte county LOL
Quote from: mudnuri on October 16, 2008, 03:37:14 PM
Dang Keeter! I was out there and had my gear. Our camp had some furry I'll be glad to help anyone with bugs in RR
Okay, PM me and what you would charge to spray and create a perimeter. I am very interested.
My wife is a JAP and refuses to go to camp if there is ANY critter's. Help a brother out. ;D ;D
Quote from: VForcedave on October 16, 2008, 03:42:09 PM
Mudnuts, one more problem. My wife has the crabs and I noticed the dog was scratching his Private Parts. Any remedy for these critters? ::)
THAT! my friend is F U N N Y Funny. rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
Quote from: Keeter on October 16, 2008, 08:19:56 PM
Quote from: mudnuri on October 16, 2008, 03:37:14 PM
Dang Keeter! I was out there and had my gear. Our camp had some furry I'll be glad to help anyone with bugs in RR
Okay, PM me and what you would charge to spray and create a perimeter. I am very interested.
My wife is a JAP and refuses to go to camp if there is ANY critter's. Help a brother out. ;D ;D
SO THEN SHE WONT GO WITH YOU EITHER HUH?
Quote from: bushwacker on October 16, 2008, 02:04:40 PM
Quote from: VForcedave on October 16, 2008, 08:34:11 AM
Nice Job. Question for you. How do you keep the ticks away from my house. They keep getting on my dog and my wife.
SHAVE EM BOTH they will be easier to find :o
Is that from personal experience? :pirate.gif
Hey! You're giving away the secrets!! :-X
I use Nyguard.
Quote from: bushwacker on October 16, 2008, 08:24:35 PM
Quote from: Keeter on October 16, 2008, 08:19:56 PM
Quote from: mudnuri on October 16, 2008, 03:37:14 PM
Dang Keeter! I was out there and had my gear. Our camp had some furry I'll be glad to help anyone with bugs in RR
Okay, PM me and what you would charge to spray and create a perimeter. I am very interested.
My wife is a JAP and refuses to go to camp if there is ANY critter's. Help a brother out. ;D ;D
SO THEN SHE WONT GO WITH YOU EITHER HUH?
Nope. Thats why I stalk people. :SternSmile.gif
NyGuard is the way to go man. That and talstar, Termidor is overated.
Quote from: bugmanjr on October 16, 2008, 08:30:06 PM
NyGuard is the way to go man. That and talstar, Termidor is overated.
I used to use pictures of Bushwacker until the bugs started showing up with condoms. :) ;D ;) :nuke.gif :nuke.gif
Aren't the bugs SUPPOSED to keep the wives away?
Quote from: AintSkeered on October 16, 2008, 09:00:07 PM
Aren't the bugs SUPPOSED to keep the wives away?
It is definitely keeping yours and mine away. We tried- you used at least 4 bombs and tried 3. "Sorry Dear, I tried. Guess your not coming."
Quote from: Keeter on October 16, 2008, 08:33:44 PM
Quote from: bugmanjr on October 16, 2008, 08:30:06 PM
NyGuard is the way to go man. That and talstar, Termidor is overated.
I used to use pictures of Bushwacker until the bugs started showing up with condoms. :) ;D ;) :nuke.gif :nuke.gif
Hey Keeter have you ever smelled moth balls?
Quote from: bushwacker on October 16, 2008, 09:59:07 PM
Quote from: Keeter on October 16, 2008, 08:33:44 PM
Quote from: bugmanjr on October 16, 2008, 08:30:06 PM
NyGuard is the way to go man. That and talstar, Termidor is overated.
I used to use pictures of Bushwacker until the bugs started showing up with condoms. :) ;D ;) :nuke.gif :nuke.gif
Hey Keeter have you ever smelled moth balls?
I've tried before but I can never get their little legs apart far enough.
Thanks for ruining my punch line. Guess Im gonna bitchslapyoass manyana night ;) ;D
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 16, 2008, 10:07:48 PM
Quote from: bushwacker on October 16, 2008, 09:59:07 PM
Quote from: Keeter on October 16, 2008, 08:33:44 PM
Quote from: bugmanjr on October 16, 2008, 08:30:06 PM
NyGuard is the way to go man. That and talstar, Termidor is overated.
I used to use pictures of Bushwacker until the bugs started showing up with condoms. :) ;D ;) :nuke.gif :nuke.gif
Hey Keeter have you ever smelled moth balls?
I've tried before but I can never get their little legs apart far enough.
Thanks Da Mtg Man. Bushwacker thought he was dealing with rookies. ;)