Starting a business in FL

Started by mudnuri, October 06, 2008, 09:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeter

Quote from: mudnuri on October 16, 2008, 03:37:14 PM

Dang Keeter! I was out there and had my gear. Our camp had some furry  I'll be glad to help anyone with bugs in RR

Okay, PM me and what you would charge to spray and create a perimeter. I am very interested.

My wife is a JAP and refuses to go to camp if there is ANY critter's.  Help a brother out. ;D ;D   
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Keeter

Quote from: VForcedave on October 16, 2008, 03:42:09 PM
Mudnuts, one more problem. My wife has the crabs and I noticed the dog was scratching his Private Parts. Any remedy for these critters? ::)

THAT!  my friend is F U N N Y Funny.   rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Mudneck

Quote from: Keeter on October 16, 2008, 08:19:56 PM
Quote from: mudnuri on October 16, 2008, 03:37:14 PM

Dang Keeter! I was out there and had my gear. Our camp had some furry  I'll be glad to help anyone with bugs in RR

Okay, PM me and what you would charge to spray and create a perimeter. I am very interested.

My wife is a JAP and refuses to go to camp if there is ANY critter's.  Help a brother out. ;D ;D   

SO THEN SHE WONT GO WITH YOU EITHER HUH?
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Keeter

Quote from: bushwacker on October 16, 2008, 02:04:40 PM
Quote from: VForcedave on October 16, 2008, 08:34:11 AM
Nice Job. Question for you. How do you keep the ticks away from my house. They keep getting on my dog and my wife.

SHAVE EM BOTH they will be easier to find :o

Is that from personal experience?   :pirate.gif
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

mudnuri

Hey! You're giving away the secrets!! :-X
I use Nyguard.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Keeter

Quote from: bushwacker on October 16, 2008, 08:24:35 PM
Quote from: Keeter on October 16, 2008, 08:19:56 PM
Quote from: mudnuri on October 16, 2008, 03:37:14 PM

Dang Keeter! I was out there and had my gear. Our camp had some furry  I'll be glad to help anyone with bugs in RR

Okay, PM me and what you would charge to spray and create a perimeter. I am very interested.

My wife is a JAP and refuses to go to camp if there is ANY critter's.  Help a brother out. ;D ;D   

SO THEN SHE WONT GO WITH YOU EITHER HUH?

Nope. Thats why I stalk people.  :SternSmile.gif
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

bugmanjr

NyGuard is the way to go man. That and talstar, Termidor is overated.
08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

Keeter

Quote from: bugmanjr on October 16, 2008, 08:30:06 PM
NyGuard is the way to go man. That and talstar, Termidor is overated.

I used to use pictures of Bushwacker until the bugs started showing up with condoms.   :) ;D ;) :nuke.gif :nuke.gif
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

AintSkeered

Aren't the bugs SUPPOSED to keep the wives away?
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Keeter

Quote from: AintSkeered on October 16, 2008, 09:00:07 PM
Aren't the bugs SUPPOSED to keep the wives away?
It is definitely keeping yours and mine away.  We tried- you used at least 4 bombs and tried 3.  "Sorry Dear, I tried. Guess your not coming."   
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Mudneck

Quote from: Keeter on October 16, 2008, 08:33:44 PM
Quote from: bugmanjr on October 16, 2008, 08:30:06 PM
NyGuard is the way to go man. That and talstar, Termidor is overated.

I used to use pictures of Bushwacker until the bugs started showing up with condoms.   :) ;D ;) :nuke.gif :nuke.gif

Hey Keeter have you ever smelled moth balls?
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: bushwacker on October 16, 2008, 09:59:07 PM
Quote from: Keeter on October 16, 2008, 08:33:44 PM
Quote from: bugmanjr on October 16, 2008, 08:30:06 PM
NyGuard is the way to go man. That and talstar, Termidor is overated.

I used to use pictures of Bushwacker until the bugs started showing up with condoms.   :) ;D ;) :nuke.gif :nuke.gif

Hey Keeter have you ever smelled moth balls?

I've tried before but I can never get their little legs apart far enough.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Mudneck

Thanks for ruining my punch line. Guess Im gonna bitchslapyoass manyana night ;) ;D
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Keeter

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 16, 2008, 10:07:48 PM
Quote from: bushwacker on October 16, 2008, 09:59:07 PM
Quote from: Keeter on October 16, 2008, 08:33:44 PM
Quote from: bugmanjr on October 16, 2008, 08:30:06 PM
NyGuard is the way to go man. That and talstar, Termidor is overated.

I used to use pictures of Bushwacker until the bugs started showing up with condoms.   :) ;D ;) :nuke.gif :nuke.gif

Hey Keeter have you ever smelled moth balls?

I've tried before but I can never get their little legs apart far enough.

Thanks Da Mtg Man. Bushwacker thought he was dealing with rookies.   ;)
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com