I got these universal bags off of ebay. They came with a universal mounting kit. It was a lot of work to install. They were on and off at least 5 times a side to get them right. For $175 shipped I think they look pretty sweet! There are 9 red LEDs in each one. I will have to get some pictures at night. The install took me and one of my friends about 5 hours. Tell me what you think. Next is a 200 rear tire and having the wheels chromed.
(http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/TRX450R_Racer/Magna/magnabagsft.jpg)
(http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/TRX450R_Racer/Magna/magnabagslt.jpg)
(http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/TRX450R_Racer/Magna/magnabagsrr.jpg)
(http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/TRX450R_Racer/Magna/magnabagsrt.jpg)
(http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/TRX450R_Racer/Magna/magnabagsside.jpg)
i think the 200 will help to fill in the gap there and clean up the back. Do they make a full fender as apposed to the bobbed rear fender? i think it would look cleaner with a fender that atleast goes as far down as the bags.
Looks good none the less
Quote from: snowmanzz13 on September 01, 2008, 10:59:29 PM
i think the 200 will help to fill in the gap there and clean up the back. Do they make a full fender as apposed to the bobbed rear fender? i think it would look cleaner with a fender that atleast goes as far down as the bags.
Looks good none the less
thanks!
I never considered changing the fender. I might have to give that some thought. That is a 180 tire on there now. I will have to make a new rod for the rear brake to fit the 200 in there. The 180 almost rubbs on it. The factory tire was a 150.
That is one cruiser I would ride. Very sweet looking. Not overdone like your regular Harley.
Very clean!
Quote from: svtbolt04 on September 02, 2008, 07:51:03 AM
That is one cruiser I would ride. Very sweet looking. Not overdone like your regular Harley.
Very clean!
Thanks!
The best part is it's a Honda, not a Harley. It doesn't shake like a Harley, because it's a V4 not a Vtwin. It sounds like a cruiser down low, but once you hit 5000 RPMs, it sounds and takes off like a crotch rocket. Since I lowered 2" it's the only bike I've ever owned that I can flat foot on both sides. Being 5' 3" I always have to tippy toe when I stop.
Yeah, when I said that and posted it, I should have worded it better.
Harley's in my opinion, are overdone. But if you want someone to know you paid 25grand for a v-twin that can barely move out of its own way..Then I guess you need to make up for something?
Good looking bike.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 02, 2008, 09:48:07 PM
Good looking bike.
Thanks Matt.
It isn't black. The color is called midnight granit effect. It looks black in the shade but in the sun it is a black cherry metalic. You can kinda see it in this close up in the sun.
Nice ride, Normally I dont like Cruisers but this one is pretty sweet.
Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 07, 2008, 12:00:55 AM
Nice ride, Normally I dont like Cruisers but this one is pretty sweet.
Thanks!
Here is a couple of pics before the bags.
(http://www.members.aol.com/hondatrx450racer/custommagnanewbars.jpg)
(http://www.members.aol.com/hondatrx450racer/custommagnanewbars1.jpg)
Here it is all done. There are 286 LEDs on it. I took these really quick this morning before I went to work.
(http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/TRX450R_Racer/Magna/ledsdone1-1.jpg)
(http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/TRX450R_Racer/Magna/ledsdone2-1.jpg)
(http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/TRX450R_Racer/Magna/ledsdone3-1.jpg)
(http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/TRX450R_Racer/Magna/ledsdone4-1.jpg)
man, i like the leds i'll have to take pics of my pops bike with his leds on, has some but not lit up like that one is
Sick LEDs!!!
Quote from: snowmanzz13 on October 02, 2008, 11:33:21 PM
man, i like the leds i'll have to take pics of my pops bike with his leds on, has some but not lit up like that one is
Quote from: wheelie_boy on October 03, 2008, 12:52:17 AM
Sick LEDs!!!
Thanks. It's going to look better after I get the wheels chromed.