Honda Magna w/newly installed LEDs

Started by TRX450R_Racer, September 01, 2008, 10:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

I got these universal bags off of ebay. They came with a universal mounting kit. It was a lot of work to install. They were on and off at least 5 times a side to get them right. For $175 shipped I think they look pretty sweet! There are 9 red LEDs in each one. I will have to get some pictures at night. The install took me and one of my friends about 5 hours. Tell me what you think. Next is a 200 rear tire and having the wheels chromed.









Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

snowmanzz13

i think the 200 will help to fill in the gap there and clean up the back. Do they make a full fender as apposed to the bobbed rear fender? i think it would look cleaner with a fender that atleast goes as far down as the bags.

Looks good none the less
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: snowmanzz13 on September 01, 2008, 10:59:29 PM
i think the 200 will help to fill in the gap there and clean up the back. Do they make a full fender as apposed to the bobbed rear fender? i think it would look cleaner with a fender that atleast goes as far down as the bags.

Looks good none the less

thanks!

I never considered changing the fender. I might have to give that some thought. That is a 180 tire on there now. I will have to make a new rod for the rear brake to fit the 200 in there. The 180 almost rubbs on it. The factory tire was a 150.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

svtbolt04

That is one cruiser I would ride. Very sweet looking. Not overdone like your regular Harley.

Very clean!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: svtbolt04 on September 02, 2008, 07:51:03 AM
That is one cruiser I would ride. Very sweet looking. Not overdone like your regular Harley.

Very clean!

Thanks!

The best part is it's a Honda, not a Harley. It doesn't shake like a Harley, because it's a V4 not a Vtwin. It sounds like a cruiser down low, but once you hit 5000 RPMs, it sounds and takes off like a crotch rocket. Since I lowered 2" it's the only bike I've ever owned that I can flat foot on both sides. Being 5' 3" I always have to tippy toe when I stop.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

svtbolt04

Yeah, when I said that and posted it, I should have worded it better.

Harley's in my opinion, are overdone. But if you want someone to know you paid 25grand for a v-twin that can barely move out of its own way..Then I guess you need to make up for something?

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 02, 2008, 09:48:07 PM
Good looking bike.

Thanks Matt.

It isn't black. The color is called midnight granit effect. It looks black in the shade but in the sun it is a black cherry metalic. You can kinda see it in this close up in the sun.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

wheelie_boy

Nice ride, Normally I dont like Cruisers but this one is pretty sweet.
05 kx 250f

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 07, 2008, 12:00:55 AM
Nice ride, Normally I dont like Cruisers but this one is pretty sweet.

Thanks!

Here is a couple of pics before the bags.



Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX450R_Racer

Here it is all done. There are 286 LEDs on it. I took these really quick this morning before I went to work.








Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

snowmanzz13

man, i like the leds i'll have to take pics of my pops bike with his leds on, has some but not lit up like that one is
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

TRX450R_Racer

#13
Quote from: snowmanzz13 on October 02, 2008, 11:33:21 PM
man, i like the leds i'll have to take pics of my pops bike with his leds on, has some but not lit up like that one is

Quote from: wheelie_boy on October 03, 2008, 12:52:17 AM
Sick LEDs!!!

Thanks. It's going to look better after I get the wheels chromed.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.