ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: TRX450R_Racer on August 25, 2008, 06:40:34 PM

Title: WHOOOOO HOOO good news!!
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on August 25, 2008, 06:40:34 PM
Well as most of you know I had an AC seperation in my right shoulder 4 weeks ago. Today I went to the Doctor to see if it required surgery. He told me it is healing great and released me. The only bummer is he said I should wait 2 more weeks before I start beating the crap out of it again. I wish the first SSQSA race was in 2 weeks not 1. Oh well I will be there helping, taking pictures and cheering on team FF&J Racing.
Title: Re: WHOOOOO HOOO good news!!
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on August 25, 2008, 06:42:34 PM
That's great news dude. Glad to hear it.
Title: Re: WHOOOOO HOOO good news!!
Post by: backinsaddle on August 25, 2008, 06:54:07 PM
 :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Title: Re: WHOOOOO HOOO good news!!
Post by: mudnuri on August 25, 2008, 07:01:07 PM
Alright!, but I thought you were going to say, "The Dolphins won a game!!"
Title: Re: WHOOOOO HOOO good news!!
Post by: Anoriginal on August 25, 2008, 07:06:23 PM
Great news man! Good for you!!!!!  ;D
Title: Re: WHOOOOO HOOO good news!!
Post by: Fox17 on August 25, 2008, 07:11:26 PM
Quote from: mudnuri on August 25, 2008, 07:01:07 PM
Alright!, but I thought you were going to say, "The Dolphins won a game!!"

lol.



awesome. glad to hear youre doin good.
Title: Re: WHOOOOO HOOO good news!!
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on August 25, 2008, 07:20:45 PM
Thanks everyone.

LOL Brian the title would have said miracle if the Dolphins won, not good news.

See you all at the race this weekend!
Title: Re: WHOOOOO HOOO good news!!
Post by: mudnuri on August 25, 2008, 07:45:37 PM
LOL!
Title: Re: WHOOOOO HOOO good news!!
Post by: NYRAPTOR on August 25, 2008, 11:05:41 PM
that's great. only 2 more weeks and your a free bird!!!