WHOOOOO HOOO good news!!

Started by TRX450R_Racer, August 25, 2008, 02:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

Well as most of you know I had an AC seperation in my right shoulder 4 weeks ago. Today I went to the Doctor to see if it required surgery. He told me it is healing great and released me. The only bummer is he said I should wait 2 more weeks before I start beating the crap out of it again. I wish the first SSQSA race was in 2 weeks not 1. Oh well I will be there helping, taking pictures and cheering on team FF&J Racing.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Da_Mtg_Man

That's great news dude. Glad to hear it.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

backinsaddle

 :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

mudnuri

Alright!, but I thought you were going to say, "The Dolphins won a game!!"
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Anoriginal

Great news man! Good for you!!!!!  ;D

Fox17

Quote from: mudnuri on August 25, 2008, 03:01:07 PM
Alright!, but I thought you were going to say, "The Dolphins won a game!!"

lol.



awesome. glad to hear youre doin good.

TRX450R_Racer

#6
Thanks everyone.

LOL Brian the title would have said miracle if the Dolphins won, not good news.

See you all at the race this weekend!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

NYRAPTOR

that's great. only 2 more weeks and your a free bird!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com