ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: mikeE36 on July 30, 2008, 07:57:14 AM

Title: Cheapest UTV
Post by: mikeE36 on July 30, 2008, 07:57:14 AM
I know UTVs are kind of a new thing. But after I do my project atv (I posted a thread about it in the tech forum)  i would like to buy one. Whats the cheapest model out there.

Title: Re: Cheapest UTV
Post by: lswjth2 on July 30, 2008, 12:05:08 PM
$5995.00


http://buyutvs.com/
Title: Re: Cheapest UTV
Post by: mikeE36 on July 30, 2008, 10:59:01 PM
Quote from: lswjth2 on July 30, 2008, 12:05:08 PM
$5995.00


http://buyutvs.com/

I'm thinking like name brand but used
Title: Re: Cheapest UTV
Post by: Bigscrb15 on July 31, 2008, 03:28:33 AM
You can pick up name brand ones pretty cheap brand new.
Title: Re: Cheapest UTV
Post by: qt314nfla on July 31, 2008, 04:23:27 AM
also look up kymco.  they are making utv's now.
Title: Re: Cheapest UTV
Post by: GrizzlyGator on July 31, 2008, 10:56:19 AM
$3199.00  :dunno.gif
Title: Re: Cheapest UTV
Post by: backwoods boy on July 31, 2008, 11:44:53 PM
rhinos gators or mules theyve been around the longest so therefore cheaper cuz you can buy an older one ;D
but money for reliability id go rhino aftermarket is endless and ive seen 05 and  06 models go for 6-7k with mods