Cheapest UTV

Started by mikeE36, July 30, 2008, 07:57:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeE36

I know UTVs are kind of a new thing. But after I do my project atv (I posted a thread about it in the tech forum)  i would like to buy one. Whats the cheapest model out there.


lswjth2


mikeE36


Bigscrb15

You can pick up name brand ones pretty cheap brand new.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

qt314nfla

also look up kymco.  they are making utv's now.

GrizzlyGator


backwoods boy

rhinos gators or mules theyve been around the longest so therefore cheaper cuz you can buy an older one ;D
but money for reliability id go rhino aftermarket is endless and ive seen 05 and  06 models go for 6-7k with mods
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING