hey just wondering your guys thoughts on him.... man i just cant figure it out . the things he does and the locations i just dont know i guess thats why they call him a mindfreak. i just watched the one where he walked on water and put his head through a girl...hmmmm
It's all fake. He showed how he levitates. I knew a kid back in high school that could do the same thing. It's all in the way to look at it.
fake.........
my ma mamma said he's the devil
well im sure its all an illusion but its still insane what he does right infront of people. lots of talent i think
I hear he once ate a live puppy.
Quote from: Anoriginal on July 25, 2008, 05:12:38 PM
I hear he once ate a live puppy.
Wrong, Gerbil through a tube. ;)
bet he could make a sausage disappear
Quote from: Chillinthemost on July 25, 2008, 06:19:47 PM
bet he could make a sausage disappear
lmao. hes an illusionist. he said it himself its all illusions he messes with peoples minds and gets them to see what he wants.
Who is criss angel? Never heard of him,
His audience is a set up too....
it's all about the cats.
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on July 25, 2008, 06:48:20 PM
Who is criss angel? Never heard of him,
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pr2efSM2QVo
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on July 25, 2008, 06:48:20 PM
Who is criss angel? Never heard of him,
i think hes on Wednesdays on A&E
Some of what he does seems to defy reality. Either way, he's mystifying!! I don't care what anyone says, some of the stuff he does looks like he has powers!! I sure wish I could do it...he's got mad money.
He wears eye liner and paints his nails ...... :-*
HE WILL DO A LIVE STUNT WED TO ESCAPE THE IMPLODING HOTEL IN CLEARWATER.....GOAL IS UNDER 3 MIN...YEAH RIGHT.....AND HE SAYS THIS IS HIS LAST STUNT , HE IS GOING BACK TO MAGIC IF HE ESCAPES....HE DOESN'T WANT TO WORRY HIS MOM ANY LONGER...AWWWWWWWW....
i hear he is going to cut off his head and then throw it out a window and then try to find it with his headless body and then paint his toenails with a brush in his mouth. then he will silicone his head back on backwards so he can walk to the store backwards and get coffee.
George Bush Is Behind This!! ;)
I heard he was going to turn George into a bush
hes a poop thingy!
I don't know what he is, but he does do some stuff that will blow your mind.... Yea, he is an illusionist, but still, he is deep.... I agree, I think he made a deal w/the devil.... LOL....
Quote from: cheropride on July 27, 2008, 12:15:23 AM
I don't know what he is, but he does do some stuff that will blow your mind.... Yea, he is an illusionist, but still, he is deep.... I agree, I think he made a deal w/the devil.... LOL....
yea i was thinking the same thing because of the things he does....lol
its' real.
Quote from: bignickwaite on July 25, 2008, 04:17:06 PM
hey just wondering your guys thoughts on him.... man i just cant figure it out . the things he does and the locations i just dont know i guess thats why they call him a mindfreak. i just watched the one where he walked on water and put his head through a girl...hmmmm
He walked
under water. They had something clear that he was walking on and if it would have been on the surface it would have easily been seen.
I can walk UNDER WATER too!!!! ;D
You thinks ize coood be famus tooo!
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on July 29, 2008, 12:16:11 AM
I can walk UNDER WATER too!!!! ;D
You thinks ize coood be famus tooo!
i can ride my bike with no handlebarzzz beat that!
i hear now he is going to drink 11 cups of coffee and try to hold in his dookie for 3 days. also i hear he is going to climb a tree and then cut off the limb he is standing on and then fly free like a bird.
i can keep a rythem with no metronome. no metronome, no metronome. and i can take apart the remote control.
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on July 29, 2008, 02:53:21 AM
i hear now he is going to drink 11 cups of coffee and try to hold in his dookie for 3 days. also i hear he is going to climb a tree and then cut off the limb he is standing on and then fly free like a bird.
i can keep a rythem with no metronome. no metronome, no metronome. and i can take apart the remote control.
and almost put it back together
haha but thats crazy!
Quote from: Kelli415 on July 30, 2008, 02:53:00 PM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on July 29, 2008, 02:53:21 AM
i hear now he is going to drink 11 cups of coffee and try to hold in his dookie for 3 days. also i hear he is going to climb a tree and then cut off the limb he is standing on and then fly free like a bird.
i can keep a rythem with no metronome. no metronome, no metronome. and i can take apart the remote control.
and almost put it back together
haha but thats crazy!
I had to get in on this one it is too funny,
When no one is looking I wear my boots with the fur and slap my big booty!
I hate ripping on people but come on. Criss Angel is a freak! The only thing he got right was the name of hi show "Mindfreak" The Clearwater beach stunt was the most staged event I have ever saw. I got more enjoyment out of the Al capone vault crap back in the 80's. I wish I could make mad money for lying to people about my illusions. Did anyone watch it? The TBT times said it best, would someone really push the button to blow up a building if they knew he was still inside? What a freak.....
The hotel stunt is clearwater was STUPID as hell. After he smashed the window, the 2nd door he was picking he had handcuffs on his belt. Runs through the door... no longer has them. Pre-recorded much? ::)
Then SkyFox caught a person running from the building next to the hotel. It justs so happens he was wearing black and running INTO the rubble. ::)
And all the "live feeds" went dead at the sametime, and into ONE BIG snowy picture? I dont think so... digital equipment does not go to snow, it goes to a black screen.
Quote from: REBEL on August 04, 2008, 05:49:49 PM
The hotel stunt is clearwater was STUPID as hell. After he smashed the window, the 2nd door he was picking he had handcuffs on his belt. Runs through the door... no longer has them. Pre-recorded much? ::)
Then SkyFox caught a person running from the building next to the hotel. It justs so happens he was wearing black and running INTO the rubble. ::)
And all the "live feeds" went dead at the sametime, and into ONE BIG snowy picture? I dont think so... digital equipment does not go to snow, it goes to a black screen.
Agreed.....one of the most lame things I've ever watched on TV.....and I've watched some stupid chit
now he is going to race the easter bunny to the north pole and apply for a job with santa clause as an elf and build toys. i love it!!!!!