criss angel?

Started by bignickwaite, July 25, 2008, 12:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bignickwaite

hey just wondering your guys thoughts on him.... man i just cant figure it out . the things he does and the locations i just dont know i guess thats why they call him a mindfreak. i just watched the one where he walked on water and put his head through a girl...hmmmm
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

94Hardbody4x4

It's all fake. He showed how he levitates. I knew a kid back in high school that could do the same thing. It's all in the way to look at it.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

rider

my ma mamma said he's the devil
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

bignickwaite

well im sure its all an illusion but its still insane what he does right infront of people. lots of talent i think
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

Anoriginal

I hear he once ate a live puppy.

trx#9

Quote from: Anoriginal on July 25, 2008, 01:12:38 PM
I hear he once ate a live puppy.
Wrong, Gerbil through a tube. ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Chillinthemost

bet he could make a sausage disappear
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

quadracer1992

Quote from: Chillinthemost on July 25, 2008, 02:19:47 PM
bet he could make a sausage disappear
lmao. hes an illusionist. he said it himself its all illusions he messes with peoples minds and gets them to see what he wants.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

TRX450R_Racer

Who is criss angel? Never heard of him,
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

budman

His audience is a set up too....
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

NYRAPTOR

it's all about the cats.

budman

[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

quadracer1992

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on July 25, 2008, 02:48:20 PM
Who is criss angel? Never heard of him,
i think hes on Wednesdays on A&E
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

quadracer1992

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on July 25, 2008, 04:20:41 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on July 25, 2008, 04:16:41 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on July 25, 2008, 02:48:20 PM
Who is criss angel? Never heard of him,
i think hes on Wednesdays on A&E

I don't watch TV.
oh. I dont like that site for the number plates do you know any others?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

1FasterBlaster

 Some of what he does seems to defy reality. Either way, he's mystifying!! I don't care what anyone says, some of the stuff he does looks like he has powers!! I sure wish I could do it...he's got mad money.

foreman1

He wears eye liner and paints his nails ...... :-*
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

susieblazer

HE WILL DO A LIVE STUNT WED TO ESCAPE THE IMPLODING HOTEL IN CLEARWATER.....GOAL IS UNDER 3 MIN...YEAH RIGHT.....AND HE SAYS THIS IS HIS LAST STUNT , HE IS GOING BACK TO MAGIC IF HE ESCAPES....HE DOESN'T WANT TO WORRY HIS MOM ANY LONGER...AWWWWWWWW....
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

NYRAPTOR

i hear he is going to cut off his head and then throw it out a window and then try to find it with his headless body and then paint his toenails with a brush in his mouth. then he will silicone his head back on backwards so he can walk to the store backwards and get coffee.

bugmanjr

George Bush Is Behind This!!   ;)
08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

mudnuri

I heard he was going to turn George into a bush
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

superdooty


cheropride

I don't know what he is, but he does do some stuff that will blow your mind....  Yea, he is an illusionist, but still, he is deep....  I agree, I think he made a deal w/the devil.... LOL.... 
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

bignickwaite

Quote from: cheropride on July 26, 2008, 08:15:23 PM
I don't know what he is, but he does do some stuff that will blow your mind....  Yea, he is an illusionist, but still, he is deep....  I agree, I think he made a deal w/the devil.... LOL.... 

yea i was thinking the same thing because of the things he does....lol
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com