Congrats to kd450 he went to his frist race today QS9 well at the starting line the butterflys started to fly the guy said 30 sec the horn sounded and kd450 fires up and gos hes gets the hole shot great start kenny in about 25min here he come to the score tent in 3th place and after the frist turn the bike just dies we couldnt get started back up race over for kenny but he gets :Fp for the holeshot great job kenny we will get them the next time by the way thanks for the happy birthday joke
Thanks fred, and Im definatly getting a new kill switch right away, haha
:)
Yea man it was a bummer! He had a great start and came around in 3rd place then the quad just died. You will get em next time.
Yea, I ordered a pro design kill switch just now so maybe it will be here in time for the hs!
Good Job Kenny(:
&& hahaa. Happy Birthday to
Kenny Frank & Fred.
Here are a couple of pics.
Kenny after getting the holeshot still in front down the first stretch.
Me being hit in the first turn by a Luis. I thought I was going down at first. All I could think of was being run over by the people behind me. Luckily somehow I saved it. Good camera work by Turboderf!
Congrats kenny, you did what takes the most guts...to go out and try a race. I was happy for ya when you got the holeshot, better than ive ever done. Make sure when you get that next killswitch you get it soldered on or something. I think that lil kicker bumped the plug off. I was waiting to battle it out with ya, guess we'll have to wait till next weekend ::). Maybe travis will try one too, if hes got the huevos :P LOL
thanks everyone, it would of been nice to finish but I still had a great time out there.
Quote from: RAD 450r on May 04, 2008, 06:26:04 PM
Congrats kenny, you did what takes the most guts...to go out and try a race. I was happy for ya when you got the holeshot, better than ive ever done. Make sure when you get that next killswitch you get it soldered on or something. I think that lil kicker bumped the plug off. I was waiting to battle it out with ya, guess we'll have to wait till next weekend ::). Maybe travis will try one too, if hes got the huevos :P LOL
Don't forget RAD450R (Ryan) took home a 4th place!
Quote from: Kelli415 on May 04, 2008, 04:03:10 PM
Good Job Kenny(:
&& hahaa. Happy Birthday to
Kenny Frank & Fred.
ya HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Nice job ryan i forgot about you asking how you did i guess it was a 4th place day
Thanks...Yeah I was happy with what i got, probably the best race I have been to in awhile. I gave it my all and got a trophy, cant wait till next year. Probably going to do the hs next week too.
i cant wait til i race
and people cheer me
on(:
Quote from: Kelli415 on May 05, 2008, 07:01:04 PM
i cant wait til i race
and people cheer me
on(:
Go kelli Go kelli Go kelli :Clap.gif :bow.gif :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: Turboderf on May 05, 2008, 11:34:37 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on May 05, 2008, 07:01:04 PM
i cant wait til i race
and people cheer me
on(:
Go kelli Go kelli Go kelli :Clap.gif :bow.gif :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Yeahh! woo.
Id like to thank Fred..
&& Joe && Frank.. For making
me go fassssssssssssssssssttt.
Can you email the rest of those pictures to me?
Congrats kenny we gotta go ride soon man.
Kelli here is a link to them.
http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/TRX450R_Racer/QS9/
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on May 06, 2008, 11:03:58 PM
Kelli here is a link to them.
http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/TRX450R_Racer/QS9/
oh my god
how do you know
my name?
that is Frank noob
you guys always
take pictures' of me
when i am not really paying
attention. =[
Quote from: Kelli415 on May 06, 2008, 11:29:25 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on May 06, 2008, 11:03:58 PM
Kelli here is a link to them.
http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/TRX450R_Racer/QS9/
oh my god
how do you know
my name?
I'm smarter than I look. I can tell by your screenname.
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on May 07, 2008, 12:27:55 AM
Quote from: Kelli415 on May 06, 2008, 11:29:25 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on May 06, 2008, 11:03:58 PM
Kelli here is a link to them.
http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/TRX450R_Racer/QS9/
oh my god
how do you know
my name?
LIER!
Kenny said it was Frank!
I'm smarter than I look. I can tell by your screenname.
wow. thats pretty funny.