No comments until you've watched it all the way through. This should be good fodder for the masses.
http://youtube.com/user/ATLAHWorldwide (http://youtube.com/user/ATLAHWorldwide)
Very true, look at south Africa for example.
:Y I agree 100%
I agree with most of it....... but it looks like a hillary b1tch ad.
Quote from: big-daddy on April 17, 2008, 10:05:13 PM
I agree with most of it....... but it looks like a hillary b1tch ad.
Please tell us why you think she is a communist. Thats the funnist thing I've heard all week. rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
he must be a die hard mc cain fan :dunno.gif
I am not a diehard mccain fan myself,but it appears he will be the only logical choice for pres.Obama is out of the question as is hillery.I support ron paul but I dont want to waste my vote.I want to make sure whichever of the flea bags the dem.decide on that my vote goes against that person.where are all the james earle ray,lee harvey oswald ,and john wilkes booths when we need them.
Quote from: trx#9 on April 18, 2008, 12:44:25 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on April 17, 2008, 10:05:13 PM
I agree with most of it....... but it looks like a hillary b1tch ad.
Please tell us why you think she is a communist. Thats the funnist thing I've heard all week. rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
Same reason Obama is a Muslim..?
Ummmm, so If we vote for someone who wants to help the blacks we will see an uprising of blacks that are against recieving help and they will chase us back to plantations in Mississippi? Sounds stupid but for some reason it wouldn't surprise me if that happened (well, except for going back to plantations in Mississippi, lol).
I, for one, welcome our new [African/Communist] overloads!
She's no communist. Actually both dems are more socialist than anything else....
Quote from: budman on April 23, 2008, 06:04:39 PM
She's no communist. Actually both dems are more socialist than anything else....
You're correct on HillBill and Osama . I still wouldnt vote for either , that said there really isnt much to vote for anyway. Where still voting for or against some one, sad .
How come those who don't want change won't take any responsibility for supporting the leaders who got us in an endless war and recession?