Want Change? Hear What This Man Has To Say

Started by digginfool, April 17, 2008, 10:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

No comments until you've watched it all the way through.  This should be good fodder for the masses.

http://youtube.com/user/ATLAHWorldwide
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

trx#9

Very true, look at south Africa for example.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!


big-daddy

I agree with most of it....... but it looks like a hillary b1tch ad.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

trx#9

Quote from: big-daddy on April 17, 2008, 06:05:13 PM
I agree with most of it....... but it looks like a hillary b1tch ad.
Please tell us why you think she is a communist. Thats the funnist thing I've heard all week. rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

rancher1

he must be a die hard mc cain fan  :dunno.gif

sbripple

I am not a diehard mccain fan myself,but it appears he will be the only logical choice for pres.Obama is out of the question as is hillery.I support ron paul but I dont want to waste my vote.I want to make sure whichever of the  flea bags the dem.decide on that my vote goes against that person.where are all the james earle ray,lee harvey oswald ,and  john wilkes booths when we need them.

JackL

Quote from: trx#9 on April 17, 2008, 08:44:25 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on April 17, 2008, 06:05:13 PM
I agree with most of it....... but it looks like a hillary b1tch ad.
Please tell us why you think she is a communist. Thats the funnist thing I've heard all week. rolback1 rolback1 rolback1


Same reason Obama is a Muslim..?

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

94Hardbody4x4

Ummmm, so If we vote for someone who wants to help the blacks we will see an uprising of blacks that are against recieving help and they will chase us back to plantations in Mississippi? Sounds stupid but for some reason it wouldn't surprise me if that happened (well, except for going back to plantations in Mississippi, lol).

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

logandzwon

I, for one, welcome our new [African/Communist] overloads!

budman

She's no communist. Actually both dems are more socialist than anything else....
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

foreman1

Quote from: budman on April 23, 2008, 02:04:39 PM
She's no communist. Actually both dems are more socialist than anything else....

You're correct on HillBill and Osama . I still wouldnt vote for either , that said there really isnt much to vote for anyway. Where still voting for or against some one, sad .
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

AintSkeered

How come those who don't want change won't take any responsibility for supporting the leaders who got us in an endless war and recession? 
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com