TM Will be having one of the first new can-am around. Come check it out at Reddick! Stay tuned for suspension,Motorwork,and exhuast!
There was 2 of them at the Brooksville Harescrambles. Natalie and another guy were on them.. Looked nice.
Quote from: ratrider44 on February 05, 2008, 08:16:45 PM
There was 2 of them at the Brooksville Harescrambles. Natalie and another guy were on them.. Looked nice.
Yeah, unfortunately one of them didn't complete the race because of electrical and overheating problems. First year out common problems I hope. Good to see a manufacturer out there other than the Japanese. (KTM & Can-Am)
Quote from: TM Motorsports on February 05, 2008, 07:17:01 PM
TM Will be having one of the first new can-am around. Come check it out at Reddick! Stay tuned for suspension,Motorwork,and exhuast!
Who's the rider?
I sat on one today. Looks OK but it didnt excite me that much. I thought the KTM I sat on a while back felt a lot better.
Quote from: trx#9 on February 05, 2008, 10:44:33 PM
Quote from: TM Motorsports on February 05, 2008, 07:17:01 PM
TM Will be having one of the first new can-am around. Come check it out at Reddick! Stay tuned for suspension,Motorwork,and exhuast!
Who's the rider?
Why do you want to switch?
TM Can-Am
Quote from: TM Motorsports on February 05, 2008, 11:50:35 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on February 05, 2008, 10:44:33 PM
Quote from: TM Motorsports on February 05, 2008, 07:17:01 PM
TM Will be having one of the first new can-am around. Come check it out at Reddick! Stay tuned for suspension,Motorwork,and exhuast!
Who's the rider?
Why do you want to switch?
I'm to poor to make a switch.
We have had a couple at the dealership for a little while.
They are really nice quads. Not quite my cup of tea though.
If anybody is looking for one, I will make you a nice deal!! ;)
jt
how many riders on atv's do you have now? are you looking for someone to ride that can-am or is that a customer bike?
Quote from: lugnuts on February 06, 2008, 02:57:19 AM
how many riders on atv's do you have now? are you looking for someone to ride that can-am or is that a customer bike?
I have 10 riders in the ssqsa and 3 that live in Indiana. I just bought the bike so I can start working on it to deveolp all the best racing parts that you would come to expect from TM. pistons, cams, valves, FI, exhaust and chassis stuff.
I'm interested to see the results of all the TM motorsports riders at Reddick...
That bike is NASTY. Good Luck with it Tony!
Quote from: TM Motorsports on February 05, 2008, 11:54:17 PM
TM Can-Am
nice looking quad tony cant wait to see it in action. I hope there will be a ktm out there also
Quote from: tony pitts on February 08, 2008, 01:27:41 AM
Quote from: TM Motorsports on February 05, 2008, 11:54:17 PM
TM Can-Am
nice looking quad tony cant wait to see it in action. I hope there will be a ktm out there also
I will be there sat. with my ktm but will probably race sunday with the yamaha because I can't get nerfs bars for it yet. Can't wait to see the can- am in action either.
Quote from: blindkaeta on February 07, 2008, 01:57:26 AM
I'm interested to see the results of all the TM motorsports riders at Reddick...
ditto
So how did the TM crew do? How many holeshots did they get? How many top 5's in pro-am, A, B And so forth?
Wow this what I get for answer to my questions...LOL
Quote from: TM Motorsports on February 11, 2008, 09:47:25 PM
Why do you care how any of my riders do? how about this, don't make smartass coments!
I don't even know you, but if you have something to say Im at every race.
This is a shame I have a friend that just bought a Can Am and moved to Boca from North Carolina. He asked about engine builders in the area. Screw this man. Your just an ASS. All I was doing was some research for a buddy b/c he didn't want to drive to Orlando every time he needed some work done. We will meet sometime, Dickweed..........
haha thats some funny stuff right there!!
Quote from: blindkaeta on February 11, 2008, 06:50:52 PM
So how did the TM crew do? How many holeshots did they get? How many top 5's in pro-am, A, B And so forth?
ditto, how'd they do?
out of 5 you should have some results right?
Id@
I don't understand how this thread got to be about the TM riders and how they do. It says the new TM Can-am, not what are the TM riders doing. If you must know, no engine failures and no one got hurt. So everyone knows where they can go for results so why are you still posting on my new Can-am thread?
im sorry but didnt blake have somesort of engine problem? i know there were a couple of them in the A class the 1st moto and none the second one i may be mistaken though
Quote from: TM Motorsports on February 12, 2008, 01:49:02 PM
I don't understand how this thread got to be about the TM riders and how they do. It says the new TM Can-am, not what are the TM riders doing. If you must know, no engine failures and no one got hurt. So everyone knows where they can go for results so why are you still posting on my new Can-am thread?
someone was curious, it isn't hard to branch off into another subject,,,plus I believe it was you who brought up that you have 10 riders in the SSQSA.
warm fluffy pancakes from I-HOP at 3am,,,,can anyone think of something better?
hows that for a branch off ;-)
Id@
Quote from: TM Motorsports on February 12, 2008, 01:49:02 PM
I don't understand how this thread got to be about the TM riders and how they do. It says the new TM Can-am, not what are the TM riders doing. If you must know, no engine failures and no one got hurt. So everyone knows where they can go for results so why are you still posting on my new Can-am thread?
Personally I think That nobody but ATV Florida owns a thread...
I found my own results:
Jack N. 6th in 16-24 (8 entries) (didnt run A)
Giovanni C. last in Pro Am (7)
Blake G. A 7th moto 1 DNS moto 2 (11) I think He had metal in his oil filter but don't hold me to that...
Josh K. 2nd in C (good finish)
Shelby Y. 6th in B,
Chris J. 11th in B
Billy L. 6th in C
Jason S. 4th in C
Shawn C. (1st in adult stock against John Holliday....
Jammie J. 5th (last) in +25
I think I will send my buddy to ATP. It's a shame my boy is a whale... (loaded)
What is the deal here? I know we are more mature than this, aren't we guys. Tony is a good guy. Mike seems to be also from what I know of him. Let's not start wars amongst ourselves. If you all wanna fight, fight for our right to ride, not about who to send your buddies to.
sorry but at the moment Blake grieser and Shelby Yoder are not riding for TM and were not for the race.
OK, back to the Can Am...
How'd it do? I saw it out there, but I didn't know which class it was running in, so I didn't get to see it race. It appeared and sounded stock. I noticed it had a pipe on it though.
Did you like it? Handle good? etc.?
Give us some details
I was just wondering.........
Does this Quad Re-map itself Like You Told Gio The Zuki's Do?
Heck maybe this on will Run pump Gas with 14:1 Piston in it......
Who knows Maybe i need to go get a few G's back for the Power Commander,All the Custom Maps for different motor set-ups,And Dyno Time I've paid For,Maybe Smoking And Knocking is the norm
Ahhh What do i know I'm a Couple of French Fries Short of a Happy Meal Anyways
Hey Blind,I think He's Down to 8 riders now.........
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on February 13, 2008, 12:16:02 AM
Ahhh What do i know I'm a Couple of French Fries Short of a Happy Meal Anyways
tell us something we don't know ;-)
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 13, 2008, 12:43:54 AM
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on February 13, 2008, 12:16:02 AM
Ahhh What do i know I'm a Couple of French Fries Short of a Happy Meal Anyways
tell us something we don't know ;-)
Id@
;) just wanted to remind everyone just incase it slipped their minds haha
so what's this about re-mapping, does the can-am have a sensor in the suspension that can tell what kind of terrain you are on so it knows what kind of track and will automatically optimize itself for the conditions?
that sounds sweet :N
Id@
Yeah They Call it Sens-a-track From the Wheels that slip to the wheels that grip......
Or something like that ;D
Honestly, Does everyone on this site have nothing better to do then argue ON LINE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
ENOUGH SH&T,
Why cant we all get along its all good and fun...
Kodner #112
dont mind me butting in, but just from what i am hearing, i see nothing but complainers that dropped TM because tony wouldnt jump when they said jump..stop complaining and whining like a bunch of little school yard girls. i am out of racing and have known tony for much longer then any of you..and i can tell you this he does what is right and will never do anyone dirty. so if ANY of yall have a problem suck it up and if you got the balls confront him instead of hiding behind your computer...grow up.....
btw that new can-am is nasty..
Hell Im not Complaining,Fighting,Or tryin to Agrue.....
Personally I've never Any business With TM,Nor will I! You Monkey's Would have a Hard-on For 6months if you seen half the Goodies in my motor. oh yeah Bring these to look @ it ~~> 8)
I was just Curious Why they made a power command and dyno's if they dont need them.....
Heck with it I'll jus leave a 9v battery hooked up to my quad so it can start since it has a kick starter 2......
Maybe its all a big Conspericy Like Area 51
I don't know how you are calling a monkey..... But get over yourself..... Know one gives two Shi*ts whats in your motor...
Kinda Hard to Get over Myself Sometimes.....
I'm the sh#t and Your all just poops Stains :-*
Btw im Just Asking a Legit Question Here...
Why have a Fuel Man. System If its not needed....
I just wanted to know if i just wasted a bunch of $$ for nothing
real nice...thanks!
Quote from: PowerStroke 7.3 on February 13, 2008, 01:15:07 AM
Honestly, Does everyone on this site have nothing better to do then argue ON LINE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
ENOUGH SH&T,
Why cant we all get along its all good and fun...
Kodner #112
are we arguing?
maybe I should get my mean face on and start typing angrily :-*
Id@
GRRRRRR DAMN YOU ID@ GRRRRRRR *MEAN FACE* >:(
Everybody needs to calm down. All this arguing just stirs up unneeded headaches. All TM tries to do is help out any racer he possibly can, he's not out to screw anybody. He does great work. Is TM better than ATP? No. Is ATP better than TM? No. Not everybody can know every single little thing. This quad scene is a community and by trying to separate and start fights is not a step ahead, but stepping back. Sitting behind your keyboard being Mr. Badass really accomplishes nothing. Can we compare our results to the results that ATP's riders got this weekend? Hell no, Mike has established an awesome team of riders that cannot be beat in the state of Florida. Their bikes are fast as heck, and the riders know how to put them to work. Everybody has to start somewhere, and for TM's first year in the racing scene, he sponsored a ton of guys, which got to be overwhelming at the races. Anybody who rides for Tony expects full time service. Well, what happens when two guys need help? Tony only has two hands, and can only be in one place at one time. When people approach TM for help/ sponsorship, he laid down the guidelines, explaining what kinds of discounts they will receive, etc etc, in these guidelines did it never said that they will have full time track support. Yes, if anybody needs help, Tony will be the first one there is he has the ability to do so. He can only do so much at once, and this is what has angered a few riders. All TM is trying to do is expand the sport of ATV racing in FL and help out as many riders as he can. He's not out there to put anybody out of business. So, let's just stop the nonsense and quit the arguing. If anybody has a problem with TM, his riders, talk to them, don't wait until Monday night when you get home from the races and bash them on the net, nothing gets solved. See you guys at the next round at Flying High MX park, it will be a blast for sure.
lmao you guys make me laugh, gay inet fighting , in the past 2 days theres been more drama on here then on the oxygen chanell.
jake
Quote from: predatorracer8 on February 13, 2008, 02:41:48 AM
lmao you guys make me laugh, gay inet fighting , in the past 2 days theres been more drama on here then on the oxygen chanell.
jake
Couldn't agree with you anymore than that buddy!
Can ya see me Steve,,,I'm making mean faces again.
I want one of them new Can-Am keyboards, it would detect when I'm mad and automatically insert >:( >:D without me having to click on them.
kinda off subject, Mr. Exmx54, I believe you are the first to even mention a comparison between engine shops,,,,,umm, what is this thread about again? I thought it was about angry faces.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 13, 2008, 02:47:48 AM
Can ya see me Steve,,,I'm making mean faces again.
I want one of them new Can-Am keyboards, it would detect when I'm mad and automatically insert >:( >:D without me having to click on them.
kinda off subject, Mr. Exmx54, I believe you are the first to even mention a comparison between engine shops,,,,,umm, what is this thread about again? I thought it was about angry faces.
Id@
This thread was suppose to be about the Can Am and the development of it. It got off topic when people brought their angry faces on here and started trash talking.
Umm Why is ATP even being Brought up in this Thread?
This has nothing to do With What Mike or Miss does Nor have i seen any referance to them in anyway shape or form here. This isnt a who's Cam is bigger Than Who's here!!
Cause i Win ha.Hell the only thing i Race anymore is my Keyboard and to the store for more Cigs.
I dont have a Problem with anyone Do what you Do NightRider.I was just asking a Question From what ive seen and heard 1st hand thats all.
Hell No one Even Wants to Sponsor me! Who's Got Room For a Out of Shape 170lbs A-rider that smokes 3 packs a day?? anyone
I didn't know I was trash talking, I'm just having fun,,,,see my avater pic? that's how I look most of the time.
big goofy smile and all.
but when I look at Steve,,,,,I get the angry face, GRRRRRR >:(
Id@
well put jack (exmx54)
i hear ya on the out of shape amigo...i just quit smokin myself..after screwin me knee up again a few weeks ago i might have to start up again!
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on February 13, 2008, 02:53:07 AM
Umm Why is ATP even being Brought up in this Thread?
This has nothing to do With What Mike or Miss does Nor have i seen any referance to them in anyway shape or form here. This isnt a who's Cam is bigger Than Who's here!!
Cause i Win ha.Hell the only thing i Race anymore is my Keyboard and to the store for more Cigs.
I dont have a Problem with anyone Do what you Do NightRider.I was just asking a Question From what ive seen and heard 1st hand thats all.
Hell No one Even Wants to Sponsor me! Who's Got Room For a Out of Shape 170lbs A-rider that smokes 3 packs a day?? anyone
170,,,,,I wish I was 170.
I'd like a sponsor in the wing-eatin contest that I've been challenged to with Chillen.
Id@
Damn it Ida >:( Its Scooter not Steve :P
14 S/n 40 group rides 100 parties and to many beers to count thought u would know that
anyways back to the topic.........
Bring on the mean Faces
>:( >:( >:( >:(
DAMN... I knew it was going to BLOW UP :( This thread that is ;)
It's like eating potato chips, you just can't stop can you guys!!!
knew you couldn't resist for long,,,,,now I got ya angry for real. I screwed up your name so many times it's just funny now ;-)
GRRRRRRR.
Id@
OK , for the ladies getting their feelings hurt, I'm going to bed, so say anything you want bout me starting......
Now
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 13, 2008, 02:54:40 AM
I didn't know I was trash talking, I'm just having fun,,,,see my avater pic? that's how I look most of the time.
big goofy smile and all.
but when I look at Steve,,,,,I get the angry face, GRRRRRR >:(
Id@
I know you, met you at a few races when you were taking pics. I know you are a good guy. What was said in the first page of this was meant to stir up some tension, I don't care what they may say to back it up, the words said in the first page were meant to stir up an argument. All that I am saying is that this kind of stuff has to stop.
Blindkaeta- Tell your buddy moving to Boca that JJ motorsports is in Ft. Lauderdale, which is only 15 minutes from boca. It's a great shop to bring his stuff to if he decides not to go to TM. Jeffrey Rastrelli and Brian Tollefson produced some good results and they're JJ riders.
:S
Quote from: Exmx54 on February 13, 2008, 03:04:56 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 13, 2008, 02:54:40 AM
I didn't know I was trash talking, I'm just having fun,,,,see my avater pic? that's how I look most of the time.
big goofy smile and all.
but when I look at Steve,,,,,I get the angry face, GRRRRRR >:(
Id@
I know you, met you at a few races when you were taking pics. I know you are a good guy. What was said in the first page of this was meant to stir up some tension, I don't care what they may say to back it up, the words said in the first page were meant to stir up an argument. All that I am saying is that this kind of stuff has to stop.
Blindkaeta- Tell your buddy moving to Boca that JJ motorsports is in Ft. Lauderdale, which is only 15 minutes from boca. It's a great shop to bring his stuff to if he decides not to go to TM. Jeffrey Rastrelli and Brian Tollefson produced some good results and they're JJ riders.
JJ racing is a great shop.
Okay I guess I started this whole mess. I just want to say one thing before I go to bed. This whole thing could have been avoided if TM could have been a decent guy on his PM. I don't take kindly of being called a smart ass when I didn't do anything but ask a simple question. Now this has gone on to far. I hope I run into you at the track so I can introduce myself. If TM is such a nice guy then there won't be any issues......
I will check into JJ motorsports, Thanks, Guys
I think all of TM's riders are jerks.......
No one said that about the LTR. It was said about the 2007 GSXR1000. But I wouldn't expect any of you to know about those motorcycle things. Make sure if you are talking, you know what you are talking about!
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on February 13, 2008, 12:16:02 AM
I was just wondering.........
Does this Quad Re-map itself Like You Told Gio The Zuki's Do?
Heck maybe this on will Run pump Gas with 14:1 Piston in it......
Who knows Maybe i need to go get a few G's back for the Power Commander,All the Custom Maps for different motor set-ups,And Dyno Time I've paid For,Maybe Smoking And Knocking is the norm
Ahhh What do i know I'm a Couple of French Fries Short of a Happy Meal Anyways
Hey Blind,I think He's Down to 8 riders now.........
Quote from: TM Motorsports on February 13, 2008, 02:05:50 PM
No one said that about the LTR. It was said about the 2007 GSXR1000. But I wouldn't expect any of you to know about those motorcycle things. Make sure if you are talking, you know what you are talking about!
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on February 13, 2008, 12:16:02 AM
I was just wondering.........
Does this Quad Re-map itself Like You Told Gio The Zuki's Do?
Heck maybe this on will Run pump Gas with 14:1 Piston in it......
Who knows Maybe i need to go get a few G's back for the Power Commander,All the Custom Maps for different motor set-ups,And Dyno Time I've paid For,Maybe Smoking And Knocking is the norm
Ahhh What do i know I'm a Couple of French Fries Short of a Happy Meal Anyways
Hey Blind,I think He's Down to 8 riders now.........
hey, you are here,,,I was wondering where ya were.
Id@
just wondering how you guys melted that spark plug into giovanies head at amp? well thats what i herd happened. just wondering so i dont do the same thing.
Well, I don't care about motors, teams, or riders.
I just want an honest opinion about the Can Am.
Personally I loved the quad. It was very fast but the seat sucks. Other than that it is the quad to have. i would not buy one untill next year though just because it needs more time with people like ChrisW. and the others that are working on it to make it the baddest quad ever!
Quote from: fastrnrik on February 13, 2008, 05:55:39 PM
Well, I don't care about motors, teams, or riders.
I just want an honest opinion about the Can Am.
Well we figured that we would run it with out coolant and oil just to see if we could blow it up.
Quote from: mxyfz59 on February 13, 2008, 04:30:24 PM
just wondering how you guys melted that spark plug into giovanies head at amp? well thats what i herd happened. just wondering so i dont do the same thing.
Quote from: TM Motorsports on February 13, 2008, 06:13:01 PM
Well we figured that we would run it with out coolant and oil just to see if we could blow it up.
Quote from: mxyfz59 on February 13, 2008, 04:30:24 PM
just wondering how you guys melted that spark plug into giovanies head at amp? well thats what i herd happened. just wondering so i dont do the same thing.
now that's a torture test,,,,I woulda liked to see that ;-)
I saw someone pour diet coke into the intake of a running engine on a R/C car once a while back,,,,,thing kept on going.
Id@
The seat can't possibly suck as bad as the stock seat on my Kawi 450. It's like a freakin' brick ???
Quote from: fastrnrik on February 13, 2008, 08:40:01 PM
The seat can't possibly suck as bad as the stock seat on my Kawi 450. It's like a freakin' brick ???
If the Kawi seat is a brick, the can-am seat is a block of steel :P Nothing quadtech can't fix I guess 8)
Yes, I suppose a $175.00 seat cover is the perfect solution. LOL.
I read somewhere guys were taking the cover off the Kawi seat and drilling a bunch of 1/2" holes in the foam, and then re-installing the cover. They claimed it softened the seat right up. I'm personally not that "industrious".
i have the kawi and to be honest with you the seat isnt so bad. but yes you can drill holes in the cover will you notice a difference prob. not.