TM's NEW CAN-AM

Started by TM Motorsports, February 05, 2008, 07:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT-R450ApK

#50
Damn it Ida  >:( Its Scooter not Steve  :P
14 S/n 40 group rides 100 parties and to many beers to count thought u would know that
anyways back to the topic.........

Bring on the mean Faces
>:( >:( >:( >:(
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

310R_Dude

DAMN... I knew it was going to BLOW UP :(  This thread that is ;)

It's like eating potato chips, you just can't stop can you guys!!!
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

Ida_Mann

#52
knew you couldn't resist for long,,,,,now I got ya angry for real.  I screwed up your name so many times it's just funny now ;-)


GRRRRRRR.

Id@

OK , for the ladies getting their feelings hurt, I'm going to bed, so say anything you want bout me starting......




Now
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Exmx54

Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 13, 2008, 02:54:40 AM
I didn't know I was trash talking, I'm just having fun,,,,see my avater pic? that's how I look most of the time.

big goofy smile and all.

but when I look at Steve,,,,,I get the angry face, GRRRRRR  >:(

Id@

I know you, met you at a few races when you were taking pics. I know you are a good guy. What was said in the first page of this was meant to stir up some tension, I don't care what they may say to back it up, the words said in the first page were meant to stir up an argument. All that I am saying is that this kind of stuff has to stop.

Blindkaeta- Tell your buddy moving to Boca that JJ motorsports is in Ft. Lauderdale, which is only 15 minutes from boca. It's a great shop to bring his stuff to if he decides not to go to TM. Jeffrey Rastrelli and Brian Tollefson produced some good results and they're JJ riders.

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

KD 428

Quote from: Exmx54 on February 13, 2008, 03:04:56 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 13, 2008, 02:54:40 AM
I didn't know I was trash talking, I'm just having fun,,,,see my avater pic? that's how I look most of the time.

big goofy smile and all.

but when I look at Steve,,,,,I get the angry face, GRRRRRR  >:(

Id@

I know you, met you at a few races when you were taking pics. I know you are a good guy. What was said in the first page of this was meant to stir up some tension, I don't care what they may say to back it up, the words said in the first page were meant to stir up an argument. All that I am saying is that this kind of stuff has to stop.

Blindkaeta- Tell your buddy moving to Boca that JJ motorsports is in Ft. Lauderdale, which is only 15 minutes from boca. It's a great shop to bring his stuff to if he decides not to go to TM. Jeffrey Rastrelli and Brian Tollefson produced some good results and they're JJ riders.

JJ racing is a great shop.
HONDA CRF450R

blindkaeta

Okay I guess I started this whole mess. I just want to say one thing before I go to bed.  This whole thing could have been avoided if TM could have been a decent guy on his PM.  I don't take kindly of being called a smart ass when I didn't do anything but ask a simple question.  Now this has gone on to far.  I hope I run into you at the track so I can introduce myself. If TM is such a nice guy then there won't be any issues......

I will check into JJ motorsports, Thanks, Guys

dunrite450

I think all of TM's riders are jerks.......
TM Motorsports # 157

TM Motorsports

No one said that about the LTR. It was said about the 2007 GSXR1000. But I wouldn't expect any of you to know about those motorcycle things. Make sure if you are talking, you know what you are talking about!

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on February 13, 2008, 12:16:02 AM
I was just wondering.........
Does this Quad Re-map itself Like You Told Gio The Zuki's Do?
Heck maybe this on will Run pump Gas with 14:1 Piston in it......
Who knows Maybe i need to go get a few G's back for the Power Commander,All the Custom Maps for different motor set-ups,And Dyno Time I've paid For,Maybe Smoking And Knocking is the norm
Ahhh What do i know I'm a Couple of French Fries Short of a Happy Meal Anyways

Hey Blind,I think He's Down to 8 riders now.........

Tony Mommone
TM Motorsports
www.myspace.com/tonymommone

Ida_Mann

Quote from: TM Motorsports on February 13, 2008, 02:05:50 PM
No one said that about the LTR. It was said about the 2007 GSXR1000. But I wouldn't expect any of you to know about those motorcycle things. Make sure if you are talking, you know what you are talking about!

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on February 13, 2008, 12:16:02 AM
I was just wondering.........
Does this Quad Re-map itself Like You Told Gio The Zuki's Do?
Heck maybe this on will Run pump Gas with 14:1 Piston in it......
Who knows Maybe i need to go get a few G's back for the Power Commander,All the Custom Maps for different motor set-ups,And Dyno Time I've paid For,Maybe Smoking And Knocking is the norm
Ahhh What do i know I'm a Couple of French Fries Short of a Happy Meal Anyways

Hey Blind,I think He's Down to 8 riders now.........


hey, you are here,,,I was wondering where ya were.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mxyfz59

just wondering how you guys melted that spark plug into giovanies head at amp? well thats what i herd happened. just wondering so i dont do the same thing.
04 yfz450
looks like a stocker but the list goes on and on.

fastrnrik

Well, I don't care about motors, teams, or riders.

I just want an honest opinion about the Can Am.

TM Motorsports

Personally I loved the quad. It was very fast but the seat sucks. Other than that it is the quad to have. i would not buy one untill next year though just because it needs more time with people like ChrisW. and the others that are working on it to make it the baddest quad ever!

Quote from: fastrnrik on February 13, 2008, 05:55:39 PM
Well, I don't care about motors, teams, or riders.

I just want an honest opinion about the Can Am.
Tony Mommone
TM Motorsports
www.myspace.com/tonymommone

TM Motorsports

Well we figured that we would run it with out coolant and oil just to see if we could blow it up. 

Quote from: mxyfz59 on February 13, 2008, 04:30:24 PM
just wondering how you guys melted that spark plug into giovanies head at amp? well thats what i herd happened. just wondering so i dont do the same thing.
Tony Mommone
TM Motorsports
www.myspace.com/tonymommone

Ida_Mann

Quote from: TM Motorsports on February 13, 2008, 06:13:01 PM
Well we figured that we would run it with out coolant and oil just to see if we could blow it up. 

Quote from: mxyfz59 on February 13, 2008, 04:30:24 PM
just wondering how you guys melted that spark plug into giovanies head at amp? well thats what i herd happened. just wondering so i dont do the same thing.

now that's a torture test,,,,I woulda liked to see that ;-)

I saw someone pour diet coke into the intake of a running engine on a R/C car once a while back,,,,,thing kept on going.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

fastrnrik

The seat can't possibly suck as bad as the stock seat on my Kawi 450. It's like a freakin' brick ???


Exmx54

Quote from: fastrnrik on February 13, 2008, 08:40:01 PM
The seat can't possibly suck as bad as the stock seat on my Kawi 450. It's like a freakin' brick ???



If the Kawi seat is a brick, the can-am seat is a block of steel  :P Nothing quadtech can't fix I guess  8)

fastrnrik

Yes, I suppose a $175.00 seat cover is the perfect solution. LOL.

I read somewhere guys were taking the cover off the Kawi seat and drilling a bunch of 1/2" holes in the foam, and then re-installing the cover. They claimed it softened the seat right up. I'm personally not that "industrious".

53yfz450

i have the kawi and to be honest with you the seat isnt so bad. but yes you can drill holes in the cover will you notice a difference prob. not.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.