So my family and my gf's family went up to Ocala for the week.
Mom left the camera's memory card at home, so we got maybe 6 pictures of everything? lol
There would be more, but some of them have no helmets, so I'll leave them out.
My sister and I, wearing the new helmet i got for x-mas ;D9(sister wore a helmet ;) )
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/ocala004.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/ocala005.jpg)
Stopping to admire the scenery.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/ocala007.jpg)
Hanging out by the pond
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/ocala008.jpg)
Some of us back in the cabin.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/ocala003.jpg)
I think there are more pics on my gf's camera. I'll get them later!
Cool. But, lets see some action pics!!!
Quote from: KD 450 on January 07, 2008, 02:06:12 PM
Cool. But, lets see some action pics!!!
i wish!
I took a bunch of action shots of my girlfriends brother on her camera, but there isn't one dang picture of me in motion.
I cant argue though because it was a great experience. Wake up at 9, get geared up in the house, walk out to the front yard, start the bike and go. it felt like one of those huevos movies.
dang boy............. she looks a little young for you!
Quote from: big-daddy on January 07, 2008, 02:19:17 PM
dang boy............. she looks a little young for you!
Lol, I look a little old for everyone.
this is his gfs brother, i will post the pictures i have from my camera when i get home and i will email my aunt for the rest of the pictures...
looks like you finally made it to Ocala Jesse, congrats. hope you all had a great time
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 07, 2008, 02:26:45 PM
this is his gfs brother, i will post the pictures i have from my camera when i get home and i will email my aunt for the rest of the pictures... also my sister is 14 Jesse is 17 shes old enough =]
r u the 400ex kid???
Ready to put it up against a real bike :)
jesse's robbin the cradle!!!
just kiddin bro
Quote from: Miami450R on January 07, 2008, 02:30:49 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 07, 2008, 02:26:45 PM
this is his gfs brother, i will post the pictures i have from my camera when i get home and i will email my aunt for the rest of the pictures... also my sister is 14 Jesse is 17 shes old enough =]
r u the 400ex kid???
Ready to put it up against a real bike :)
I have a 300EX but im sure i can take your blown Shee if im not mistaken its blown isn't it?
Will post Ocala pics later on tonight dont have the chance right now.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 07, 2008, 04:10:42 PM
Quote from: Miami450R on January 07, 2008, 02:30:49 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 07, 2008, 02:26:45 PM
this is his gfs brother, i will post the pictures i have from my camera when i get home and i will email my aunt for the rest of the pictures... also my sister is 14 Jesse is 17 shes old enough =]
r u the 400ex kid???
Ready to put it up against a real bike :)
I have a 300EX but im sure i can take your blown Shee if im not mistaken its blown isn't it?
Will post Ocala pics later on tonight dont have the chance right now.
Damian, if you want to bicker with Juan, just make your own screen name! lol
Sorry Jesse I didnt see you and your girlfriend because the picture was so big. I just saw the little girl in green and the guy...... my bad! ;)
Quote from: big-daddy on January 07, 2008, 04:15:37 PM
Sorry Jesse I didnt see you and your girlfriend because the picture was so big. I just saw the little girl in green and the guy...... my bad! ;)
Lol dang ricky, forgot what I look like already? Its only been 3 years :D
There Jesse i found my old profile.... everyone this is the his girlfriend's brother.
Sure :) lets race. for titles :)
ill let you keep thinking my banshee is still blown.
even though , i woulda still beat it even runnin on one cylinder
Quote from: Miami450R on January 07, 2008, 05:49:19 PM
even though , i woulda still beat it even runnin on one cylinder
Thats no joke you prolly will lol...Juan you need to come down here to miami Im going to have a rideout in a couple weeks with some of the fastest banshees you will ever see.Including mine 8)
Hmph, I just had a sudden craving for starbursts. How weird.
ANYWAYS, looks awesome. Waking up, gearing up, and going must be fun :)
what cabins in ONF did you stay in? nice pics btw....
Well Juan i said a real bike... also ATVs i wouldnt say are meant to drag race... lets take this down to a nice fun GNCC style race =] With tons of mud, and for titles? even if i won i'd give it back. No offence to any of you guys with shees though i just wouldnt want one of my own... and honestly would you really want my POS?
Quote from: susieblazer on January 07, 2008, 06:32:21 PM
what cabins in ONF did you stay in? nice pics btw....
thomas tree farm(150 acres). 5 bedroom house. moss bluff area. he has a gate to access the forest from his property.
we had a great time. his backyard has a huge lake in the back that borders the forest. we also saw 3 bears.
Quote from: gery350 on January 07, 2008, 10:03:18 PM
Quote from: susieblazer on January 07, 2008, 06:32:21 PM
what cabins in ONF did you stay in? nice pics btw....
thomas tree farm(150 acres). 5 bedroom house. moss bluff area. he has a gate to access the forest from his property.
we had a great time. his backyard has a huge lake in the back that borders the forest. we also saw 3 bears.
Lucky, we didnt see any bears.... lol
well i dont have a photobucket account... so hopefully Jesse can post the rest tomorrow.
Dang. Come all the way to Ocala and didnt even call me ? I had plenty of peanut butter to go around. 2:L