Christmas at ocala!

Started by klutchbuster400, January 06, 2008, 10:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

So my family and my gf's family went up to Ocala for the week.
Mom left the camera's memory card at home, so we got maybe 6 pictures of everything? lol
There would be more, but some of them have no helmets, so I'll leave them out.
My sister and I, wearing the new helmet i got for x-mas ;D9(sister wore a helmet  ;) )



Stopping to admire the scenery.

Hanging out by the pond

Some of us back in the cabin.

I think there are more pics on my gf's camera. I'll get them later!

KD 428

Cool. But, lets see some action pics!!!
HONDA CRF450R

klutchbuster400

#2
Quote from: KD 450 on January 07, 2008, 02:06:12 PM
Cool. But, lets see some action pics!!!
i wish!
I took a bunch of action shots of my girlfriends brother on her camera, but there isn't one dang picture of me in motion.
I cant argue though because it was a great experience. Wake up at 9, get geared up in the house, walk out to the front yard, start the bike and go. it felt like one of those huevos movies.

big-daddy

dang boy............. she looks a little young for you!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

klutchbuster400

Quote from: big-daddy on January 07, 2008, 02:19:17 PM
dang boy............. she looks a little young for you!
Lol, I look a little old for everyone.

klutchbuster400

#5
this is his gfs brother, i will post the pictures i have from my camera when i get home and i will email my aunt for the rest of the pictures...

backinsaddle

looks like you finally made it to Ocala Jesse, congrats.  hope you all had a great time

Miami450R

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 07, 2008, 02:26:45 PM
this is his gfs brother, i will post the pictures i have from my camera when i get home and i will email my aunt for the rest of the pictures... also my sister is 14 Jesse is 17 shes old enough =]
r u the 400ex kid???


Ready to put it up against a real bike :)
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

k.p.

jesse's robbin the cradle!!!

just kiddin bro

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Miami450R on January 07, 2008, 02:30:49 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 07, 2008, 02:26:45 PM
this is his gfs brother, i will post the pictures i have from my camera when i get home and i will email my aunt for the rest of the pictures... also my sister is 14 Jesse is 17 shes old enough =]
r u the 400ex kid???


Ready to put it up against a real bike :)

I have a 300EX but im sure i can take your blown Shee if im not mistaken its blown isn't it?

Will post Ocala pics later on tonight dont have the chance right now.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 07, 2008, 04:10:42 PM
Quote from: Miami450R on January 07, 2008, 02:30:49 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 07, 2008, 02:26:45 PM
this is his gfs brother, i will post the pictures i have from my camera when i get home and i will email my aunt for the rest of the pictures... also my sister is 14 Jesse is 17 shes old enough =]
r u the 400ex kid???


Ready to put it up against a real bike :)

I have a 300EX but im sure i can take your blown Shee if im not mistaken its blown isn't it?

Will post Ocala pics later on tonight dont have the chance right now.
Damian, if you want to bicker with Juan, just make your own screen name! lol

big-daddy

Sorry Jesse I didnt see you and your girlfriend because the picture was so big. I just saw the little girl in green and the guy......  my bad! ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

klutchbuster400

Quote from: big-daddy on January 07, 2008, 04:15:37 PM
Sorry Jesse I didnt see you and your girlfriend because the picture was so big. I just saw the little girl in green and the guy......  my bad! ;)
Lol dang ricky, forgot what I look like already? Its only been 3 years  :D

~Demon_Boy~

There Jesse i found my old profile.... everyone this is the his girlfriend's brother.

Miami450R

Sure :) lets race. for titles :)

ill let you keep thinking my banshee is still blown.



even though , i woulda still beat it even runnin on one cylinder
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

06 BaNsHeE

Quote from: Miami450R on January 07, 2008, 05:49:19 PM

even though , i woulda still beat it even runnin on one cylinder

Thats no joke you prolly will lol...Juan you need to come down here to miami Im going to have a rideout in a couple weeks with some of the fastest banshees you will ever see.Including mine  8)

Young Gun

Hmph, I just had a sudden craving for starbursts. How weird.

ANYWAYS, looks awesome.  Waking up, gearing up, and going must be fun :)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

susieblazer

what cabins in ONF did you stay in? nice pics btw....
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

~Demon_Boy250X~

#18
Well Juan i said a real bike... also ATVs i wouldnt say are meant to drag race... lets take this down to a nice fun GNCC style race =] With tons of mud, and for titles? even if i won i'd give it back. No offence to any of you guys with shees though i just wouldnt want one of my own... and honestly would you really want my POS?
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

gery350

Quote from: susieblazer on January 07, 2008, 06:32:21 PM
what cabins in ONF did you stay in? nice pics btw....

thomas tree farm(150 acres). 5 bedroom house. moss bluff area. he  has a gate to access the forest from his property.
we had a great time. his backyard has a huge lake in the back that borders the forest. we also saw 3 bears.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: gery350 on January 07, 2008, 10:03:18 PM
Quote from: susieblazer on January 07, 2008, 06:32:21 PM
what cabins in ONF did you stay in? nice pics btw....

thomas tree farm(150 acres). 5 bedroom house. moss bluff area. he  has a gate to access the forest from his property.
we had a great time. his backyard has a huge lake in the back that borders the forest. we also saw 3 bears.

Lucky, we didnt see any bears.... lol
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

~Demon_Boy250X~

well i dont have a photobucket account... so hopefully Jesse can post the rest tomorrow.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Quad32x

Dang. Come all the way to Ocala and didnt even call me ? I had plenty of peanut butter to go around. 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com