lets start this contest off.
list your total time logged in and lets see some serious atvflorida action.
ill start mine of with a rock solid 3 days 1 hour and 26 minutes.
post em' up.
:Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y
Total time logged in: 17 days, 20 hours and 42 minutes.
Total time logged in: 19 days, 6 hours and 50 minutes :o Holy crap I need a life :o
16days,23hours, and 9min
woooah im almost at a perfect 17!
5 days 2hrs 15 mins.......yay
Total time logged in: 15 days, 23 hours and 45 minutes.
dam im gettin smoked
some people got no life well neither do i but thats why god gave us beer fills that time in between
23 days 12 hours and 11 min ::)
Alot of times youll see my account logged on for like 5-6 hours str8.I used to leave it on sometimes when I go riding.And before school sometimes I get on and I leave this and BHQ and PS all open.
78d 7h 53m. Not really that much after 4 1/2 years.
i wonder ehat mr.bones time is???? come on post it up mr.bones.
111 days, 15 hours and 28 minutes
i never log off and have been here for several yrs.
Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2008, 04:43:10 AM
111 days, 15 hours and 28 minutes
i never log off and have been here for several yrs.
holy crap!
17 days, 15 hours and 37 minutes here.
Total time logged in: 21 days, 6 hours and 11 minutes.
I keep mine logged in 24/7 also. I think it just counts activity... not if your online or not.
im waiting for one to be like................. 17 years 364 days 47 min 28 sc.
Quote from: predatorracer8 on January 05, 2008, 04:40:48 AM
i wonder ehat mr.bones time is???? come on post it up mr.bones.
Bones' total time as of Jan 5th @ 1:00AM
18 days, 17 hours and 47 minutes... hes not on alot. He may be the VERY first member, but since he doesn't have alot of activity his online time is low. QT's really is that much :o
21 days, 13 hours and 0 minutes
12 hours and 33 minutes. I'm never going to beat anyone but I am happy to be here--to make friends and to ride when we have a bigger atv and kids a little older. I can't justify getting an big atv at this time and that won't keep me from saying hello now and then.
May the best person WIN! And we celebrate!!!
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 05, 2008, 04:24:49 AM
78d 7h 53m. Not really that much after 4 1/2 years.
Just think of how much work employers loose to people surfing the net huh? This is only one site.If I had employees on pc there would be NO i-net.
Quote from: bushwacker on January 05, 2008, 02:10:34 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 05, 2008, 04:24:49 AM
78d 7h 53m. Not really that much after 4 1/2 years.
Just think of how much work employers loose to people surfing the net huh? This is only one site.If I had employees on pc there would be NO i-net.
Now lets look at it another way. Just think how much business you can pick up by surfing the internet. I can count at least 15 Mortgages I have helped people with from this site alone. Networking is a wonderful thing. ;)
TOOOOOOOOSHEY! At least its not a porn site :o
MMMMMMMM......Porn+atving.... If you could figure out how to put them together on a site???? WOW WOW Just think of the$$$$$ that could be made.
How many pervs like porn and 4wheeling,?? sign me up first!!!!!!! :-* ::) ::)
i will be the first memeber on that site
9 days 1 hour and 39 minutes
We used to have a site close to that, it was atvfloridaextreme.com. No censorship, racey photos, etc. Problem was, no one used it. I had to shut it down.
Quote from: 4x4Matt on January 05, 2008, 07:28:40 PM
i will be the first memeber on that site
Who's the guy that started this thread?
77d 14h 17m