Total time logged in olympic extravaganza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by predatorracer8, January 04, 2008, 09:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

predatorracer8

lets start this contest off.


list your total time logged in and lets see some serious atvflorida action.



ill start mine of with a rock solid 3 days 1 hour and 26 minutes.

post em' up.


:Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y

LostCause

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Mudneck

Total time logged in: 19 days, 6 hours and 50 minutes :o  Holy crap I need a life :o
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

k.p.


sykolincoln

3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

06 BaNsHeE



crom A zone

some people got no life   well neither do i but thats why god gave us beer  fills that time in between
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

06 BaNsHeE

Alot of times youll see my account logged on for like 5-6 hours str8.I used to leave it on sometimes when I go riding.And before school sometimes I get on and I leave this and BHQ and PS all open.

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

predatorracer8

i wonder ehat mr.bones time is???? come on post it up mr.bones.

qt314nfla

111 days, 15 hours and 28 minutes

i never log off and have been here for several yrs. 

Fox17

Quote from: QT314 on January 04, 2008, 11:43:10 PM
111 days, 15 hours and 28 minutes

i never log off and have been here for several yrs. 

holy crap!

17 days, 15 hours and 37 minutes here.

Young Gun

Total time logged in: 21 days, 6 hours and 11 minutes.

I keep mine logged in 24/7 also.  I think it just counts activity... not if your online or not.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

predatorracer8

im waiting for one to be like................. 17 years 364 days 47 min 28 sc.

Young Gun

Quote from: predatorracer8 on January 04, 2008, 11:40:48 PM
i wonder ehat mr.bones time is???? come on post it up mr.bones.

Bones' total time as of Jan 5th @ 1:00AM

18 days, 17 hours and 47 minutes... hes not on alot.  He may be the VERY first member, but since he doesn't have alot of activity his online time is low.  QT's really is that much :o
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Islandbreeze07

12 hours and 33 minutes. I'm never going to beat anyone but I am happy to be here--to make friends and to ride when we have a bigger atv and kids a little older. I can't justify getting an big atv at this time and that won't keep me from saying hello now and then.

May the best person WIN! And we celebrate!!!
[url="http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber"]http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber[/url]
[url="http://iboplus.com/KGraber"]http://iboplus.com/KGraber[/url]

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores

Mudneck

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 04, 2008, 11:24:49 PM
78d 7h 53m. Not really that much after 4 1/2 years.

Just think of how much work employers loose to people surfing the net huh? This is only one site.If I had employees on pc there would be NO i-net.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: bushwacker on January 05, 2008, 09:10:34 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 04, 2008, 11:24:49 PM
78d 7h 53m. Not really that much after 4 1/2 years.

Just think of how much work employers loose to people surfing the net huh? This is only one site.If I had employees on pc there would be NO i-net.

Now lets look at it another way. Just think how much business you can pick up by surfing the internet. I can count at least 15 Mortgages I have helped people with from this site alone. Networking is a wonderful thing. ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

MedicMudder

MMMMMMMM......Porn+atving.... If you could figure out how to put them together on a site????  WOW WOW Just think of the$$$$$ that could be made.
How many pervs like porn and 4wheeling,?? sign me up first!!!!!!! :-* ::) ::)
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

rider

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com