Doesn't really matter but I just got home and noticed the Obama thread is missing / deleted?? Guess I missed something.....hope it wasn't my post!!?? ;D ;)
It was full of fowl language. Then someone put my head on the guy to the right of Obama. So I deleted the whole dang thing.
Sorry Mr bones.........that someone was me. Just what to show how easy it was to edit a picture.
busted and u used the site admin......balls...lmao :o
Quote from: 561rincon on October 23, 2007, 07:29:31 PM
busted and u used the site admin......balls...lmao :o
ha ha ha rotf I thought it had the makings of a good post ;D sorry I missed it
Quote from: mrbones on October 23, 2007, 07:09:23 PM
It was full of fowl language. Then someone put my head on the guy to the right of Obama. So I deleted the whole dang thing.
awesome... can't stop laughing...."so I deleted the whole dang thing" whoooo!!!!