ok just got home????

Started by GrizzlyGator, October 23, 2007, 05:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyGator

Doesn't really matter but I just got home and noticed the Obama thread is missing / deleted?? Guess I missed something.....hope it wasn't my post!!??  ;D ;)

mrbones

It was full of fowl language. Then someone put my head on the guy to the right of Obama. So I deleted the whole dang thing.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

big-daddy

Sorry Mr bones.........that someone was me. Just what to show how easy it was to edit a picture.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

561rincon

busted and u used the site admin......balls...lmao :o
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: 561rincon on October 23, 2007, 07:29:31 PM
busted and u used the site admin......balls...lmao :o


ha ha ha rotf I thought it had the makings of a good post  ;D sorry I missed it

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: mrbones on October 23, 2007, 07:09:23 PM
It was full of fowl language. Then someone put my head on the guy to the right of Obama. So I deleted the whole dang thing.


awesome... can't stop laughing...."so I deleted the whole dang thing" whoooo!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com